What is Trump really saying?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Donald wants the GOP to be fair with him. What he is really saying is, "Either I win the GOP nomination or I run as third party." So Republicans need to choose their poison.

"Blah blah blah blah rich blah blah blah loser blah blah smart."

Whatever he is saying...most are not listening....

To him or anyone.......

We are still 16 months out.

These eternal election cycles are getting very very boring.

"Blah blah blah blah rich blah blah blah loser blah blah smart."

He is saying that extremist crap is ruining the right wing.........OK. He's not really saying that, but he is certainly showing it.

Donald wants the GOP to be fair with him. What he is really saying is, "Either I win the GOP nomination or I run as third party." So Republicans need to choose their poison.
And ????

Good question....I heard the establishment GOP talking heads dismissing him, while he only grows stronger. Quiet a dilemma for the GOP. Dismiss Donald but don't make him mad.

GREAT SHOW! :popcorn:

Jimbo5.2, you and Twoofie wouldn't vote for a fucking Republican as long as there exists a left-wing liberal douchebag Democrap Party willing to run some leftwing idiot to proclaim the faith.

it cracks me up sometimes

leftist claim that cons group think, but when was the last time a leftist made a 3rd party run?

yea, let that sink in, if it can

Well Theodore Roosevelt ran with the Progressive Party in 1912 and displaced the GOP as the 2nd party in that election...

And in 1924, Robert LaFollette made an Independent run,also as a Progressive.

So, actually, you are right: it's been a while since a left-wing splinter party tried for a 3rd party win.

Does that upset you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back