What Is the Word of Faith Movement?

lol another rubbish thread whining about rich pastors, as if any of you give away a fraction of what you earn to any real charities. Unlike your racist Democrats and your Uncle Joe, they don't have to extort money, they just ask for it. And, the 'Word of Faith'movement is not the same as 'prosperity gospel' stuff.

But, you're all happy with being morons and spreading lies, same with your butt cheeks, so go ahead and make up some more stuff, base on a couple of preachers who actually got caught at something versus most of them who have done nothing to justify the smears, but they committed a horrible crime by not pretending faggots and assorted other deviants and fetishists are 'normal'.

Are you familiar with these people? Defending them?

I don't have to 'defend' them, they haven't done anything wrong. You finding some hit piece isn't a charge. Find something specific instead of babbling rumor and innuendo. Many of them follow Billy Graham's lead and stop taking money from their ministries as soon as their other incomes from books and speaking fees allows them to live independently of the ministry. I'm not a fan of theirs but they are basically just a sect based on positive thinking, no different than the secular versions.

And yes, I'm familiar with a couple of them's charity work. I'm not familiar with yours.

Again, You tell us what the major tenants are. Does giving automatically result in getting?

I already did. Your second question is irrelevant, All you need for that is to read their books and sermons. Too much work for you so we can dismiss your whining for what it is, jealousy and a hate for their lack of enthusiasm for whatever sexual fetish it is you feel bad about .

Got it. You got nothing.

Got it, t was you making unfounded claims you couldn't back up, idiot; that's why you avoid getting to any specifics and names; you know you don't have a clue and are just a sick troll.

Prosperity gospel is a prominent part of the Word of Faith movement. Duplantis, Copeland, Osteen, that crazy Meyer woman, too many to list here.

lol so quote some specifics; and, Osteen for one hasn't taken a dime from his ministry since 2005; he also funds his own speaking tours, renting the stadiums. paying for the security and insurance, etc.,etc out of his own pocket. You don't know where any of them get their money, or how they dispose of it, but I do.

The biggest one who does take a salary from his ministry is Benny Hinn, he does take a salary, some $3 mil to $5 mil some years, but he also turns over all his royalties from sales of his books, tours, whatever, to the ministry. Since he is the franchise, so to speak, and generates on average around $120 million a year, he's getting paid maybe 3% of his earnings. Do you live on 3% of yours and give the rest away? lol of course not, that meth and breakfast beer budget is a killer. I'm not a fan of faith healers but he is one lousy crook if he's only paying himself 3%.

Osteen? Just google scholar up his average book advance from publishers like Warner Books, and he has been paid over $300 million or more, just in advances, not including royalties over those advances. His current personal net worth is less than a third of that, so he's also giving away quite chunk of it. like paying off the church's construction bonds and funding all kinds of programs for church members, for starters. Again, he's a pretty dumb crook if he is one, which of course he's obviously not. He also hardly ever says a thing about sending him money or claiming sending any money will give anybody a big return. You wouldn't know that because like the OP you get your info from bitchy little faggots and assorted mentally ill deviants. Some are crooks, but they're few and get caught. As a group they're a lot less crooked than you are, and most certainly not even remotely as crooked as your Uncle Joe the extortionist and kiddie groper.

I could probably live on a percentage of millions per year. Since all his expenses are paid by his church, and he controls the churches money, he doesn't need any money in his own name.

Actually he doesn't control the money; you don't know squat about how ministries are set up. He pays income taxes on his salary like any other employee would.

You bet. Exactly what necessities does he have that his church doesn't pay for? Housing? Transportation? Travel? Utilities? etc?

Go aheqd and show us where the church paid for any of that; you can't, and comps get taxed same as income, for those of you who have to pay somebody to fill your 1040 EZ's for you like 'Bulldog' does and knows nothing about IRS guidelines.

So you think God wants them to have another jet? If I send them my money, will my medical problems go away?

He's not asking God for a jet, he's asking his congregation.

Why would you care, anyway? You think it's fine for faggots to indoctrinate little kids into believing they need to be sexually mutilated. A jet is nothing compared to your cult demands.

He's not asking God for a jet, he's asking his congregation.

Why would you care, anyway? You think it's fine for faggots to indoctrinate little kids into believing they need to be sexually mutilated. A jet is nothing compared to your cult demands.
Spoken like a true crazy bible thumper.

Go aheqd and show us where the church paid for any of that; you can't, and comps get taxed same as income, for those of you who have to pay somebody to fill your 1040 EZ's for you like 'Bulldog' does and knows nothing about IRS guidelines.

These gimps never answer this, and of course we've been waiting for years for all that evidence Joel Osteen is a 'prosperity gospel swindler', but despite running half hour shows a dozen times a week on multiple channels for many years not one sniveling faggot has posted any evidence for that common lie. lol they just parrot whatever one of their fellow doper dumbasses tell them to.

Forum List

Back