What is the status of John Durham's probe of Russia investigation ?

It's more than an understatement that it's long overdue--a case that should have been wrapped up several months ago.

K.T. McFarland and former federal prosecutor Jim Trusty discuss the future of John Durham's probe .

Its going nowhere...just like your "someday the truth will come out" BS about 9/11, the laptop, voter fraud etc...

It's more than an understatement that it's long overdue--a case that should have been wrapped up several months ago.

K.T. McFarland and former federal prosecutor Jim Trusty discuss the future of John Durham's probe .

D.O.A., especially after the Ahole A.G. resigned.

If what she says between the 5:00 to 5:27 minute mark is true, this could get interesting.
"far more extensive documents" coming soon ?

WOW. You pile dreams on top of wishes, on top of hopes. And in the end, you still have nothing.
No. It's actually just citizen journalism.
It's why they call this a news board, Sherlock.
I hope Durham can type really fast. He has 3 days to release his report. After that his report gets released to the democrats.

And like Barr and the Mueller report. The AG can come to any conclusion about the report he wants.

Its going nowhere...just like your "someday the truth will come out" BS about 9/11, the laptop, voter fraud etc...

Do you think he's known for awhile there's nothing new to find, but he doesn't want to report that to Trump? Maybe when Trump's gone, he'll find his report in his bottom drawer and inform us there was no conspiracy?

Who knows, maybe there was a conspiracy. I'll be a little surprised, though.

They're been promising to lock Hillary up since 2016
This may be another Benghazi. But once they don't have the reins in the senate, shouldn't that slow them down a little? I don't know much about committee appointments or goings on, but I hear the chairs are from the majority party?

Would have been 100% appropriate though.
fun01.png

This may be another Benghazi. But once they don't have the reins in the senate, shouldn't that slow them down a little? I don't know much about committee appointments or goings on, but I hear the chairs are from the majority party?
You guys bring up Benghazi as if Hillary is somehow innocent.
You realize she's a war criminal in Libya among other places ?

You guys bring up Benghazi as if Hillary is somehow innocent.
You realize she's a war criminal in Libya among other places ?
Maybe an eleventh investigation would finally unearth the truth.

Do you think he's known for awhile there's nothing new to find, but he doesn't want to report that to Trump? Maybe when Trump's gone, he'll find his report in his bottom drawer and inform us there was no conspiracy?

Correct. I think he's trying to make this go away as quietly as possible as to not damage what little credibility he (durham) has left.

Forum List

Back