What is the size of the teacher Sex crime wave?

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Dylan Sharkey reported, "Chicago Board of Education Inspector General Will Fletcher reported 470 sexual complaints against Chicago Public School employees from students in 2022.
I know thats just Chicago but throw in what teachers have admitted on Tik TOK I'm guessing it might not be out of the norm nationwide....perhaps an investigation

The teacher/student sexual relationship issue is hardly breaking news. I can remember in the mid-latter '60's hearing of these encounters. This issue is NOT just male teachers pushing themselves on female students. I was WELL aware of the seductive nature of the more attractive/well built female students & can remember how they OFTEN played the younger male teachers(mid 20ish?) @ a teachers desk. It's just unbelievable how a 13-15 year old female can use clothing, makeup & body enhancing aids to magically transfer into a look a like of the prime Barbie Twins. Just saying here that this issue is not a one way street, like it takes a PRIMER to get the powder burning!

Dylan Sharkey reported, "Chicago Board of Education Inspector General Will Fletcher reported 470 sexual complaints against Chicago Public School employees from students in 2022.
I know thats just Chicago but throw in what teachers have admitted on Tik TOK I'm guessing it might not be out of the norm nationwide....perhaps an investigation

Half of those were even remotely credible. Still bad. Some of them probably really bad.

But if you don't think teenagers are capable of making false reports to "get back" at a teacher--you don't know teenagers.

The teacher/student sexual relationship issue is hardly breaking news. I can remember in the mid-latter '60's hearing of these encounters. This issue is NOT just male teachers pushing themselves on female students. I was WELL aware of the seductive nature of the more attractive/well built female students & can remember how they OFTEN played the younger male teachers(mid 20ish?) @ a teachers desk. It's just unbelievable how a 13-15 year old female can use clothing, makeup & body enhancing aids to magically transfer into a look a like of the prime Barbie Twins. Just saying here that this issue is not a one way street, like it takes a PRIMER to get the powder burning!
Creepy bastard ^^^^^^^^^^

Isn’t doesn’t matter *how* trashy a 13 year old dresses, or if she allegedly flirts. You’re a grown-ass man and a pedophile if you start anything up with a child.

I have just read the very worst comment on USMB, and if that isn't saying something.

13 years old. You're disgusting.

Forum List

Back