What is the point of further debates.

If the remaining debates will just descend into this type of shit show then what is the point.
We get to watch Biden get crushed 2 more times. That's the point
Biden clearly won. Trump painted "sleepy Joe" as not being able to go 1 1/2 hours without taking a nap.

The victory of low expectations.

Bullshit.

They both looked and sounded like crap.

Which is more to Trumps detriment as he needs to really pull on the indies to get re-elected.

I have a question. I know what a "V" recovery is on stocks, but Biden said, we didn't have a "V" recovery, it was a "K" recovery. WTH? Can someone explain that to me?
I believe a K shaped recovery, to put it simply, is one where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
I looked it up. Here it is. Basically what you said. Thank you.

"If the current recovery is K-shaped, it is because relatively few middle class and upper-class workers have lost jobs, compared to people who have very low incomes, and sometimes live below the poverty level. A look across the economy explains this may very well be the case. The services economy has been crippled badly. Hundreds of thousands of people who work in restaurants and hotels have lost work. Some of America’s largest retailers have breathed their last. Others have needed to post mass layoffs in the hope that they may save themselves. Across these sectors, most jobs will not come back. That means long-term unemployment for low paid workers. "

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
If the remaining debates will just descend into this type of shit show then what is the point.
How about biden answer a question
Everytime he tried, Trump interrupted him.
Really? He said he wouldn’t answer questions
No he said he wouldn't answer one particular question.

Which is the opposite of what you claimed.
Will guess what he didn’t answer the question lol you admit it ha

I thought it was a tremendous debate.

Both sides , the right and the wrong, got their chance to speak up.

President Trump didn't let him get away with lying

Biden was Rocky Balboa in Rocky.

Rocky lost the fight.
But he went the distance against somebody who was supposed to be invunerable.

It made Rocky a serious contender for the championship, which he won in the second match.
9160E192-EF87-4F57-A396-4C66E219EDCB.jpeg

Biden got his ass handed to him. He definitely shouldnt do that again if he is smart, but as Trump pointed out, he isnt smart. :laugh:

No, he held his own. He didn't answer too many questions, but he didn't collapse into a puddle either.
Actually he did answer, and everyone of them were demonstrable lies! The biggie, was the categorical denial that Hunter didn't receive $3.5-million from a very close associate of Vladimir Putin, and the wife of the Mayor of Moscow! I watched as Biden denied it thrice, and worse, Wallace let it slide, knowing it was a naked lie, more importantly Wallace knew why Biden lied, because that $3.5-million comes right back to him, Joe Biden! For the trolls who will attempt to spin that, we KNOW Hunter received that money because there are clear records proving it happened! Understand, Biden's lie was due specifically to how incriminating the transaction was/is to himself, it was made when Biden was VP of the United States and in charge of Ukraine policy!

No he said he wouldn't answer one particular question.

Which is the opposite of what you claimed.
Will guess what he didn’t answer the question lol you admit it ha
Trump refused to answer dozens of questions, including denouncing white supremacists, releasing his taxes, how much he paid in federal income tax in 2016 and 2017.

I have a question. I know what a "V" recovery is on stocks, but Biden said, we didn't have a "V" recovery, it was a "K" recovery. WTH? Can someone explain that to me?
I believe a K shaped recovery, to put it simply, is one where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

I heard that bullshit from Sleepy Joe. But it isn't any mystery why the pandemic made Bezos really wealthy.

Libs encouraged people to buy online, and Amazon is the biggest online merchant by far.

Biden got his ass handed to him. He definitely shouldnt do that again if he is smart, but as Trump pointed out, he isnt smart. :laugh:

No, he held his own. He didn't answer too many questions, but he didn't collapse into a puddle either.
No he didn't collapse into a puddle of goo-------he just lied his ass off with no shame.

Actually he did answer, and everyone of them were demonstrable lies! The biggie, was the categorical denial that Hunter didn't receive $3.5-million from a very close associate of Vladimir Putin, and the wife of the Mayor of Moscow! I watched as Biden denied it thrice, and worse, Wallace let it slide, knowing it was a naked lie, more importantly Wallace knew why Biden lied, because that $3.5-million comes right back to him, Joe Biden! For the trolls who will attempt to spin that, we KNOW Hunter received that money because there are clear records proving it happened! Understand, Biden's lie was due specifically to how incriminating the transaction was/is to himself, it was made when Biden was VP of the United States and in charge of Ukraine policy!

Hunter was fucking some woman all the while he was dating his dead bother's wife.

Which just makes his being a cokehead seem like small potatoes.

How Joe hasn't cut his balls off, I don't know.

Forum List

Back