What is the point of further debates.

Biden wasn't horrible, but Trump didn't pin him down more often. That, was thanks to Wallace not allowing him. I've come to the conclusion that Wallace is a rat.

The big one, was the question of "Will you stack the courts"? Wallace interjected, not allowing Biden answer really, Trump should have demanded a response and not gone forward until he answered it.

The Paris Accord is a scam, just sends cash to China, it has been a failure. Biden said it's a failure because America isn't in it. Huh? What that means is because American TAX DOLLARS aren't shipped to China (and then shipped to wealthy businesses there).

Also, when Biden talks about "generating jobs" through the Green New Deal, he means, getting rid of private jobs and bankrupting people with government "jobs".

Just look at Ontario and the massive debt we took on over the last few years. That was thanks to Wynne and Green policies. Doubled our debt, bankrupting us.

Last edited:
Biden got his ass handed to him. He definitely shouldnt do that again if he is smart, but as Trump pointed out, he isnt smart. :laugh:
No, he held his own. He didn't answer too many questions, but he didn't collapse into a puddle either.
Just because he didnt shit his pants on stage, doesnt mean he had a good debate.
Trump couldn't call him Sleepy Joe any more.

Victory Biden.

IMHO I would say set it up just as it was...and then REMOVE the moderator!

Let them go at it!

Let the 2 candidates go at it.

I would go one step further, and give them boxing gloves and put them in a ring.

Trump couldn't last 2 rounds. Remember they had to put his ass in a golf cart at the G20.

I have a question. I know what a "V" recovery is on stocks, but Biden said, we didn't have a "V" recovery, it was a "K" recovery. WTH? Can someone explain that to me?

I am not voting for Biden but he did a lot better than I thought he would. He didn’t look tired. Given how much he appreciates people being articulate, he was more articulate and confident than I have seen him. That said, he did not defend his platform with much substance or fact which was to be expected.

I have a question. I know what a "V" recovery is on stocks, but Biden said, we didn't have a "V" recovery, it was a "K" recovery. WTH? Can someone explain that to me?
. A K-shaped recovery occurs when an economy recuperates unevenly, and there's a separate trajectory for two segments of the society.

New Topics

Forum List

Back