What is the penalty for the deliberate destruction of the United States by US citizens?

Fuck you.

Now that I have the greeting out of the way, let me address your claims.

1. No, you do not have to accept them. In fact, you can dislike them intensely. But you can no longer beat them up, kill them ect.
2. Civil unions? No, they get married like everyone else.
3. Banning same sex marriages was ruled unconstitutional by the US Supreme Court. Obama had nothing to do with it.
4. See #3
5. Homosexual getting married to share a committed relationship with the one they love.
6. I doubt the parades come through your neighborhood. So just ignore them, Mrs Kravitz.
7. Pride month is where the federal gov't recognizes the great strides made in stopping crimes and discrimination against homosexuals.
8. I disagree with having drag queens come to public schools. But that is not about Pride month.

People like me are the very reason people are free and able to live their lives as such. That someone like you dislikes me is an honor. To be hated by hate-mongering idiots is fine with me.
Only idiots are those like you who voted for Joe Biteme. No i am wrong, idiots are smarter than the Joe Biteme voter. How much of that freedom has been taken away with soaring gas or food prices? 4th of July is a lot costlier than it was 2 years ago, but hey if the 2020 election wasnt stolen by the greatest fraud organization, we would be much freer. But good slaves like you, well you deserve all the misery and poverty that the progressive elites have forced upon you, in their liberal world order. Oh, and i dont have to say "Fuck you" to you, because your progressives have fucked you more than i ever could.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Only idiots are those like you who voted for Joe Biteme. No i am wrong, idiots are smarter than the Joe Biteme voter. How much of that freedom has been taken away with soaring gas or food prices? 4th of July is a lot costlier than it was 2 years ago, but hey if the 2020 election wasnt stolen by the greatest fraud organization, we would be much freer. But good slaves like you, well you deserve all the misery and poverty that the progressive elites have forced upon you, in their liberal world order. Oh, and i dont have to say "Fuck you" to you, because your progressives have fucked you more than i ever could.

View attachment 665156

I voted for Biden? Really? No. I have not cast a vote for a democrat in my life. But then, facts don't seem to be a central point of your posts anyway.

Oh really? Lets see,
1. We must accept them as normal, even though we know they are not normal.
2. Civil Unions must be made so these poor mentally ill people can see their "lusted" ones in the hospital. DOMA.
3. Obama, against homosexual marriages.
4. After reelected the brown turd Obammy for homosexual marriages.
5. Queers getting married, so they can then screw over young children with their immoral tendencies.
6. Gay parades, where insane people go around naked waving the parts infront of people.
7 Pride month where the FEDERAL government acknowledges that mentally ill people need a month also.
8 DRAG QUEER story hour where men who dress as women, fuck with the minds of young childre.

People like you Winter are the very reason why our country is going down the shitter....Slap yourself on the back for doing that..Traitor.
It is likely that the destruction of America is their goal, even these small mutts on the forums as well.

Forum List

Back