What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the most interesting Senate race?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's interesting; neither presidential candidate has seemed to have campaigned for senatorial candidates like in years past.

Anyhow, I haven't followed the Senate races much at all. I'm looking at some close poll numbers though on some races though.

What is the most interesting Senate Race?

BreezeWood

VIP Member
Reaction score
most all of them are interesting -

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Indiana is fascinating. It gives a window of how crazy the GOP has become.

They've taken a seat that was an easy and safe return, nominated a crazy TeaBagger who says crazy shit about rape being a gift from God, and now it's going to be a Democratic Pickup.

Keep in mind, this one was supposed to be shooting fish in a barrel for the GOP. The Democrats were defending 23 seats, the Republicans only 10 because they took such a bath in 2006. Not helping were vacancies in SD, NE, VA, WI, and weak candidates in MI and MO.

But Olympia Snowe quit because the Teabaggers were threatening her. They knocked off Dick Lugar for not being crazy enough. I really like in Michigan, where Pete Hoekstra ruined a good chance to win by running a racist commercial.

The GOP needs to stop pandering to the religous crazies and the "Gummit is Evil" crowd and get back to the sensible center. Otherwise, simple demagraphics will crush it.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
The GOP needs to stop pandering to the religous crazies and the "Gummit is Evil" crowd and get back to the sensible center. Otherwise, simple demagraphics will crush it.

Problem is, they're not just pandering to the religious crazies, they're nominating them.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Weird, I responded to a post, and now that post is gone.

Reaction score

Post isn't 'gone', but JoeyBoy has a habit of altering his posts to suit whatever the new voice in his head tells him. He's a tad unstable, mentally.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Post isn't 'gone', but JoeyBoy has a habit of altering his posts to suit whatever the new voice in his head tells him. He's a tad unstable, mentally.

My post is still there... and I didn't alter it...

I'm not sure what glitch Mac is talking about, but nothing to do with me.

But it's okay, Cali... I know you are going to be very upset on Wednesday when Romney loses and I say, "I told you so!"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It was a post by Gatsby.

At least I think it was, my little brain cells are not always, uh, functioning, let's face it.

Last edited:
OP
TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
Indiana is fascinating. It gives a window of how crazy the GOP has become.

They've taken a seat that was an easy and safe return, nominated a crazy TeaBagger who says crazy shit about rape being a gift from God, and now it's going to be a Democratic Pickup.

Keep in mind, this one was supposed to be shooting fish in a barrel for the GOP. The Democrats were defending 23 seats, the Republicans only 10 because they took such a bath in 2006. Not helping were vacancies in SD, NE, VA, WI, and weak candidates in MI and MO.

But Olympia Snowe quit because the Teabaggers were threatening her. They knocked off Dick Lugar for not being crazy enough. I really like in Michigan, where Pete Hoekstra ruined a good chance to win by running a racist commercial.

Yea. I don't find your hate speech interesting, but no thanks anyways.

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Reaction score
It's interesting; neither presidential candidate has seemed to have campaigned for senatorial candidates like in years past.

Anyhow, I haven't followed the Senate races much at all. I'm looking at some close poll numbers though on some races though.

What is the most interesting Senate Race?

Maine.

Not because the race is close, I expect KING to win by a landslide.

But because KING is an independent and will have no problem playing the Dems off the Reps when he's in the Senate.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List