What is the most beautiful thing in this world?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I don't know anything more beautiful than the romance of heroism. This is the real soul of true beauty. Something like this.

This beauty is in the Aryan Vedas and the American anthem.

It's good that teenagers in the US dream of heroism. So much the worse for the fags and traitor feds.
Your version of "heroism" apparently calls for the killing of homosexuals. Maybe that works in Russia. But here they are US citizens and afforded all the liberty and protection that entails.

Made by the hand of man, sailed by the hand of man on G-d's vast ocean.

best-ever-bluewater-yachts-Swan-54-credit-carlo-borlenghi.jpg

Your version of "heroism" apparently calls for the killing of homosexuals. Maybe that works in Russia. But here they are US citizens and afforded all the liberty and protection that entails.
No, any villains. If a homosexual is not a villain, he should not be killed.
In Russia there is no way to kill vicious homosexuals, they are too well protected by law. Recently, a man accidentally killed a child rapist and was jailed for it.

No, any villains. If a homosexual is not a villain, he should not be killed.
In Russia there is no way to kill vicious homosexuals, they are too well protected by law. Recently, a man accidentally killed a child rapist and was jailed for it.

And you want to be the one who decides who is a villain and who is not. Got it.

And you want to be the one who decides who is a villain and who is not. Got it.
Сhild abusers should be executed. I think people will support it. I am a supporter of the rejection of the European system in Russia and the implementation of a more stringent American law. The US law itself is not bad, it is corrupted by federal traitors.
Case law is also a good idea. It limits judicial chaos.

Сhild abusers should be executed. I think people will support it. I am a supporter of the rejection of the European system in Russia and the implementation of a more stringent American law. The US law itself is not bad, it is corrupted by federal traitors.
Case law is also a good idea. It limits judicial chaos.

Child abusers and homosexuals are not the same thing.

conscientious homosexuals can take therapy or go to their homeland in germany

For the gay American citizens, they are at home. They do not need to go anywhere.

And many states have outlawed conversion therapy. Maybe your russians still torture people, thinking it will change their sexual orientation. But in the Us we do not.

I love blue. My favorite memory has a blue glacier in it, and there were a lot of them (7) near Lake Louise, Canada. When I got home I made glacier blue curtains, glacier colored quilts, glacier blue potholders, dishrags, and doilies, bought glacier blue crystal at Ebay, the whole nine yards!

My second favorite color is the Caribbean blue in the waters surrounding Puerto Rico, Roatan, Cancun, et al.

1659635407331.png
1659635666335.png
1659635953047.png
1659636047011.png

1659636320916.png
1659636379998.png

1659636898827.png
1659636994014.png
1659636698137.png
1659637258540.png

True Love as stated in scripture. Seeing couples or entire families that are filled with love for one another and their friends and strangers is a truly a beautiful thing to see and seeing it in others brings me comfort.

New Topics

Forum List

Back