What is the meaning of free in the words free will?

So, what is the meaning of the word free in the term free will?

Free will is a term used very often in religious works, as well as in psychology and in psychiatry. Probably also in many other areas related to medicine and even in politics.

So, what is free will?

My two penny worth is, that free will is the number of combinations in which a person or anything can exist in. Everything that exists has a structure. The number of combinations that that structure can be put together in, is its free will. For people, as well ad things, alike.

But what is all the other definitions for free will?

Thanks!
It means you have the free will to do as your told, otherwise you go to hell.
Not exactly... It means one has choices, and every choice comes with obligations. One either allows GOD to deal with those obligations, or one accepts to deal with them alone. Hell is the result of accepting to deal with the obligations alone. The Morning Star (Lucifer) will eventually reside in hell because he wants to be GOD. And hell will remain hell because Satan is incapable of creation and because he hates humanity.
So I was right, if I don't follow god, I burn in hell. That's called free will for some reason. Pretty crazy stuff.
If you do not accept the Lord as your Savior, your eternity is of your own making. Your will be done.
No, it won't be of my own making, god has decided what happens to me if I don't follow him. That's not free will.
GOD is who HE is. He cannot change. GOD demands perfection. If you are not perfect you cannot come into GOD's presence without dying. This is the result sin caused. However, when JESUS went to the cross HE paid the penalty. Now when GOD the Father looks at us, if we have accepted JESUS as our Savior, GOD looks at us through HIM and sees HIS perfection.
Nice way to change the subject, lol. If we don't follow god's orders, we burn in hell forever. Now how is that free will?
GOD only asks that you believe that Jesus died and arose again for you.
Otherwise I burn in hell for all eternity. That's not free will. Don't you agree?
For following Satan's orders?

Free will is a term used very often in religious works, as well as in psychology and in psychiatry. Probably also in many other areas related to medicine and even in politics.

So, what is free will?

My two penny worth is, that free will is the number of combinations in which a person or anything can exist in. Everything that exists has a structure. The number of combinations that that structure can be put together in, is its free will. For people, as well ad things, alike.

Thanks!
Not exactly... It means one has choices, and every choice comes with obligations. One either allows GOD to deal with those obligations, or one accepts to deal with them alone. Hell is the result of accepting to deal with the obligations alone. The Morning Star (Lucifer) will eventually reside in hell because he wants to be GOD. And hell will remain hell because Satan is incapable of creation and because he hates humanity.
So I was right, if I don't follow god, I burn in hell. That's called free will for some reason. Pretty crazy stuff.
If you do not accept the Lord as your Savior, your eternity is of your own making. Your will be done.
No, it won't be of my own making, god has decided what happens to me if I don't follow him. That's not free will.
GOD is who HE is. He cannot change. GOD demands perfection. If you are not perfect you cannot come into GOD's presence without dying. This is the result sin caused. However, when JESUS went to the cross HE paid the penalty. Now when GOD the Father looks at us, if we have accepted JESUS as our Savior, GOD looks at us through HIM and sees HIS perfection.
Nice way to change the subject, lol. If we don't follow god's orders, we burn in hell forever. Now how is that free will?
You mean if you follow the devil's orders, right?

You keep saying not follow God's orders but that's stating the negative. State the positive and then it might make more sense to you.

If you follow the devil's orders would you mind going to hell?
What is a devil's order? Like what?

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

You keep saying not follow God's orders but that's stating the negative. State the positive and then it might make more sense to you.

I don't know. You are the one apparently following him because you are worried about going to hell. What is God's order you keep stating in the negative, that you aren't following? I guess it would be the opposite of that.

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

I don't know. You are the one apparently following him because you are worried about going to hell. What is God's order you keep stating in the negative, that you aren't following? I guess it would be the opposite of that.
So you make a statement, and when called on it, you say you have no idea what you just said means. Typical dingbat. :lol:

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

So you make a statement, and when called on it, you say you have no idea what you just said means. Typical dingbat. :lol:
No. You are the one making the statement. I'm just the one correcting your error. You keep saying that if you don't follow God's orders you will go to hell. That is incorrect. If you follow Satan's orders you will go to hell. Do you have a problem with that?

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

No. You are the one making the statement. I'm just the one correcting your error. You keep saying that if you don't follow God's orders you will go to hell. That is incorrect. If you follow Satan's orders you will go to hell. Do you have a problem with that?
You just made the same statement about the devil's orders. If you don't know wtf you're talking about, it's time to :anj_stfu:

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

If you follow satan's orders then you go to hell, yes, and Satan orders you by hypnosis so that you don't know that what you are following is his orders. An example of this is in Genesis 3.

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

If you follow satan's orders then you go to hell, yes, and Satan orders you by hypnosis so that you don't know that what you are following is his orders. An example of this is in Genesis 3.
Give a few examples of satan's orders.

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

You just made the same statement about the devil's orders. If you don't know wtf you're talking about, it's time to :anj_stfu:
This is pretty simple taz, you shouldn't have a problem going to hell if you follow satan's orders which are the diametric opposite of God's. So when you say you are upset that you will go to hell for not following God's orders, what you are really saying is that you are upset for going to hell for following Satan's orders.

Now do you understand, dummy?

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

You have already indicated that you know God's orders because your argument is based upon you not following God's orders. Satan's orders would be the exact opposite of God's orders.

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

This is pretty simple taz, you shouldn't have a problem going to hell if you follow satan's orders which are the diametric opposite of God's. So when you say you are upset that you will go to hell for not following God's orders, what you are really saying is that you are upset for going to hell for following Satan's orders.

You're the jism swallowing dummy. You mention satan's orders that I follow but can't say what those are. So how do you know that I'm following satan's orders if you don't know what they are? Jackass.

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

You have already indicated that you know God's orders because your argument is based upon you not following God's orders. Satan's orders would be the exact opposite of God's orders.
You have nothing, STFU already.

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

You're the jism swallowing dummy. You mention satan's orders that I follow but can't say what those are. So how do you know that I'm following satan's orders if you don't know what they are? Jackass.
So you don't understand. :lol:

You won't go to hell for not following God's orders. You will burn the fuck up in hell for following satan's orders.

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

So you learned today that every time you say "not following God's orders" you are really saying "following Satan's orders."

And...

That you are OK with frying like bacon in hell for following Satan's orders.

All in all an excellent day of learning for you. :)

Last edited:

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

You won't go to hell for not following God's orders. You will burn the fuck up in hell for following satan's orders.

Are you on tilt? Did I do it to you again?

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

So you learned today that every time you say "not following God's orders" you are really saying "following Satan's orders."

And...

So is smoking weed part of god's plans/orders? Or is that the Devil's Herb?

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

Are you on tilt? Did I do it to you again?
Not at all. I'm not the one stating negatives to create strawmen arguments.

burn baby burn. :lol:

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

And...

Like most things, that depends.

So, what is free will?

Thanks!

And...

Like most things, that depends.
Fuck brah, do you know ANYTHING? :lol:

Forum List

Back