What is the Mark of The Beast?

Two first century non-Christian historians Josephus and Tacitus record an angelic army in the clouds at the start of the Jewish War in A.D. 66.

In the clouds being a metaphor for people, specifically the sons of light, defeating the sons of darkness from a position way above their addled heads, way above their ability to grasp.

Just like the sword Jesus said he came to bring was a curse under the appearance of a harmless cup of wine, designed specifically to smite the nations of the roman empire.

An audacious claim by an unarmed nut job, a low level criminal of no account, or so they thought.

Like a mighty wind it just went whoosh right over their empty heads.
View attachment 482807

Don't be silly. Because I have revealed that which had been hidden since the the foundation of the world now everyone, believers, unbelievers, agnostics, religious nut jobs, and even atheists, know.

If you still profess to believe, in this day and age, that Jesus was an edible mangod sacrificed so that you can sin for the rest of your life without paying the price you may be an asshole.
'

How did that not just prove what Jeff Foxworthy said about you?

Oh so now you think Jeff foxworthy said something? lol..

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things believing in bullshit has done for you.

Just when I think you couldn't possibly stoop any lower you always surprise me.

Thanks for the laughs.

asshole.

1619131993045.png

And you are a condemned blasphemer. God has sent you delusion so that you cannot repent, because you have lead others astray. Your fate is sealed barring a miracle, and God relenting in His judgment upon you, Makr.
Yea, okay, ya' nut ya.'

BTW, are you the one condemning me?
Nope, I am warning you that God's Word, states those that love not "The Truth" which is The Gosper of Jesus Christ, will be sent a strong delusion by God so that they cannot repent and believe lies and deceptions.

It's God's way of washing His hands of you.
The truth of God's word is that Jesus said he would come in the apostles'' generation, while some of them were still alive (Mt 16:28).

Do you love the truth?
Yes, I love the truth, but you do not know The Truth. That section of scripture references the beginning of The Church Age. So The Apostles, literally saw the beginning of The Kingdom of God in their lifetime.

Matthew 16:28, NIV: "Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.'"

That is a separate issue from 1,000 year Millennial Reign of Christ which begins after the destruction of The AntiChrist Kingdom and judgment of AntiChrist, The False Prophet and Satan.

All deceivers, and makrs like to twist the Word of God like Satan does who was chief and the first to do so, when he said, "surely you will not die"

You say it too.
:laughing0301:

Classic dispensationalism. Ignore the plain language of the text and turn it into some esoteric gibberish.

You nutjobs have turned Christianity into a laughing stock.

The History of Dispensational Theology - SLJ Institute
Dec 28, 2013 · So the roots of Dispensational Theology are traceable to John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren to the Bible and prophetic conferences of the latter part of the last century in, particularly, the Niagara Bible Conferences, and we will refer to them later on.

1. One major flaw concerning dispensationalism is that it is wholly composed of conjecture. There is no proof that allows us to build such a huge doctrine from no scriptural base at all! If it were any other doctrine, we would reject it immediately as having no scriptural basis.
Dispensational Flaws - irishman's Sermons -

And you are a condemned blasphemer. God has sent you delusion so that you cannot repent, because you have lead others astray. Your fate is sealed barring a miracle, and God relenting in His judgment upon you, Makr.
Yea, okay, ya' nut ya.'

Nope, I am warning you that God's Word, states those that love not "The Truth" which is The Gosper of Jesus Christ, will be sent a strong delusion by God so that they cannot repent and believe lies and deceptions.

The truth of God's word is that Jesus said he would come in the apostles'' generation, while some of them were still alive (Mt 16:28).

Do you love the truth?
Yes, I love the truth, but you do not know The Truth. That section of scripture references the beginning of The Church Age. So The Apostles, literally saw the beginning of The Kingdom of God in their lifetime.

Matthew 16:28, NIV: "Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.'"

That is a separate issue from 1,000 year Millennial Reign of Christ which begins after the destruction of The AntiChrist Kingdom and judgment of AntiChrist, The False Prophet and Satan.

All deceivers, and makrs like to twist the Word of God like Satan does who was chief and the first to do so, when he said, "surely you will not die"

You say it too.

Classic dispensationalism. Ignore the plain language of the text and turn it into some esoteric gibberish.

Yes, and it was the "nutjobs" that knew (according to the Bible) that Israel would return a nation to contend with, and Jerusalem would be its capital. No one is laughing except the uninformed.

Yea, okay, ya' nut ya.'

Do you love the truth?

You say it too.

Yes, and it was the "nutjobs" that knew (according to the Bible) that Israel would return a nation to contend with, and Jerusalem would be its capital. No one is laughing except the uninformed.
Israel, Schmisrael. You know the Bible is not about an Israel governed by a parliament, right? It's about an Israel governed by a priesthood.

Israel is gone. The temple is gone. The tribes are gone. The Law is gone. The culture is gone. It's all gone. Just as the prophets foretold.

Read the Bible again. Israel would return a heavenly kingdom, not a political state.

Yea, okay, ya' nut ya.'

Do you love the truth?

You say it too.

Please look at the Thread --- Dispensational Truth. The fact that the MESSIAH was to be born in Bethlehem was once a part of what was once called "conjecture" by many.

Yea, okay, ya' nut ya.'

Do you love the truth?

You say it too.

Israel, Schmisrael. You know the Bible is not about an Israel governed by a parliament, right? It's about an Israel governed by a priesthood.

Israel is gone. The temple is gone. The tribes are gone. The Law is gone. The culture is gone. It's all gone. Just as the prophets foretold.

Read the Bible again. Israel would return a heavenly kingdom, not a political state.
And why can't it be BOTH!

Yea, okay, ya' nut ya.'

Do you love the truth?

You say it too.

Do you have any idea who hired Cyrus Scofield?

Yea, okay, ya' nut ya.'

Do you love the truth?

You say it too.

Does it matter? Who hired Carl Sagan? Who hired Oppenheimer? I like Clarence Larkin and really only looked over Scofield's notes on occasion.

Yea, okay, ya' nut ya.'

Do you love the truth?

You say it too.

Does it matter? Who hired Carl Sagan? Who hired Oppenheimer? I like Clarence Larkin and really only looked over Scofield's notes on occasion.

Scofield completely changed Protestant beliefs.

I have read the scripture many times and still don't know what the mark of the beast is. I don't believe anyone posting on this thread knows either.

I have read the scripture many times and still don't know what the mark of the beast is. I don't believe anyone posting on this thread knows either.

Coins used to buy or sell in the Roman Empire.

Ancient Roman Coins Facts and Pictures Pictures and Facts

OriginExamples of Roman CoinsDenominations and ValuesCoins of The Roman RepublicCoins of The EmperorThreats to Roman Coins
Ancient Roman coins were minted first in the 4th century BCE; that is, towards the end of that century. The first set of Roman coins was produced internally but later spread to other parts of the known world where the Roman popularity has spread. The minting of the ancient Roman coins persisted for up to eight centuries and was the only means of exchange in all the areas where the Roman Empire extended.

Can someone out there explain, what is the Mark of the Beast? Your thoughts.

I believe that near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley added some important details to this topic.

Dannion Brinkley:
BOX 12: Technology & Virus

The 11th box was gone & I was into the 12th box. Its visions addressed an important event in the distant future, the decade of the 90's (remember, this was 1975), when many of the great changes would take place. In this box, I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders.

Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world.

His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future.

There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services." (Dannion Brinkley, Saved By The Light, chapter 5)

The Mark of the Beast was in the first century AD not 2000 years into the future unless you believe Hal Lindsey over scripture.

I believe that near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley added some important details to this topic.

Dannion Brinkley:

The 11th box was gone & I was into the 12th box. Its visions addressed an important event in the distant future, the decade of the 90's (remember, this was 1975), when many of the great changes would take place. In this box, I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders.

Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world.

His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future.

There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services." (Dannion Brinkley, Saved By The Light, chapter 5)

The Mark of the Beast was in the first century AD not 2000 years into the future unless you believe Hal Lindsey over scripture.
Certain events had to occur before the OFFICIAL Anti-Christ. Many events are TYPES or ILLUSTRATIONS of the future. Hitler was a TYPE or ILLUSTRATION of the coming Anit-Christ. However, he was not THE Anti-Christ. He did set the stage and many people actually believed that Hitler was the Anti-Christ at that time.

Dannion Brinkley:

Certain events had to occur before the OFFICIAL Anti-Christ. Many events are TYPES or ILLUSTRATIONS of the future. Hitler was a TYPE or ILLUSTRATION of the coming Anit-Christ. However, he was not THE Anti-Christ. He did set the stage and many people actually believed that Hitler was the Anti-Christ at that time.

Sure. If you are a Hal Lindsey futurist and don't know anything about your Bible or first century history.

Oh, an "official" anti-christ. What verse is that in? 2 Convolutians 4:2? Right before we read about our future being based on types and illustrations?

Yea, okay, ya' nut ya.'

Do you love the truth?

You say it too.

Scofield completely changed Protestant beliefs.
Heretics-Infidels like you should work on their own incorrect beliefs.

Forum List

Back