What is the liberal plan for the southern border?

What is it they want? Specifically?
Doesn't matter anymore does it? It's on you now. Don't fuck things up.
So a wall probably isn't going to be a fuck up.
A wall, if it's ever actually built, will be nothing but a symbol of a dark new Amerika. I doubt it will do much at all to curb illegal immigration. Legal immigration maybe.
Why the fuck would a wall curb legal immigration? Are you deliriously stupid or hillary level fucking drunk right now?

A wall, if it's ever actually built, will be nothing but a symbol of a dark new Amerika. I doubt it will do much at all to curb illegal immigration. Legal immigration maybe.
Why the fuck would a wall curb legal immigration? Are you deliriously stupid or hillary level fucking drunk right now?
Immigrants historically came to America dreaming of a Statue of Liberty welcoming them here, her torch burning bright. Why would they want to move to a country symbolized by a dirty wall that stands as a symbol of a new Amerika where it's own citizens are persecuted by the government?

Immigrants historically came to America dreaming of a Statue of Liberty welcoming them here, her torch burning bright. Why would they want to move to a country symbolized by a dirty wall that stands as a symbol of a new Amerika where it's own citizens are persecuted by the government?
Because that light represents coming here legally. The light is still there for legal immigrants. It should actually be dark for illegals.

Because that light represents coming here legally. The light is still there for legal immigrants. It should actually be dark for illegals.
That light represents coming here with nothing for a better life. It means nothing now. When the wall is built, if it's ever actually built, instead of America welcoming people who come here searching for a better life, it will be Amerika looking at people suspiciously and asking what do they want.

Wide open borders,their goal is the elimination not only of the white race but the destruction of what our Founders wanted,planned and made for us. They intend to use this flood of shit colored invaders to keep them in power forever. Its why its of utmost importance we smash it before it completely destroy's our country. Imagine a black,brown and yellow America with VERY FEW whites left trying to work for low wages and the rest on welfare thanks to the democrats. Democrats plan is to keep them fed,entertained and dumbed down.

Wide open borders,their goal is the elimination not only of the white race but the destruction of what our Founders wanted,planned and made for us. They intend to use this flood of shit colored invaders to keep them in power forever. Its why its of utmost importance we smash it before it completely destroy's our country. Imagine a black,brown and yellow America with VERY FEW whites left trying to work for low wages and the rest on welfare thanks to the democrats. Democrats plan is to keep them fed,entertained and dumbed down.
^ there we go

Yeah no wall has worked well!!!!
Dems scream because they will have less illegal votes on the future.

^ proof that conservatives only care about this for political purposes

No we want border control, you play politics for votes. Stop the projection.

Walls work, they keep.bugs and people out, my house is.proof.

If you cared about border control you'd stop obsessing over having adventures in the middle east and demand that our government do something about the problems facing central and south America. A wall won't do shit to hurt the cartels that are funded by U.S. money, and it won't stop people fleeing them.

If you cared about border control you'd stop obsessing over having adventures in the middle east and demand that our government do something about the problems facing central and south America. A wall won't do shit to hurt the cartels that are funded by U.S. money, and it won't stop people fleeing them.
Do you read, what does the middle east.have to do.with it? You do know we were against the action inmlybia and syria, right?

They arent fleeing cartels
And we can use the wall to stop easy border crossing for cartels.

Do you read, what does the middle east.have to do.with it? You do know we were against the action inmlybia and syria, right?

So you're not aware of the huge fucking war that's been going on in Mexico for years? The casualty count is comparable to Syria. But I guess I'm happy to find out from you that it's all imaginary and a wall (fence) will let us continue to pretend it's not happening.

:cuckoo:

So you're not aware of the huge fucking war that's been going on in Mexico for years? The casualty count is comparable to Syria. But I guess I'm happy to find out from you that it's all imaginary and a wall (fence) will let us continue to pretend it's not happening.

Yes, but its recent, they been comming.over for.decades

Yes, but its recent, they been comming.over for.decades
Yeah there have been massive fucking drug wars for decades. All funded by U.S. money, some personally exacerbated by sitting U.S. Presidents. But sure build a wall and let Russia and China take our closest neighbors as allies.

Forum List

Back