What is the ideal republican solution to the economic effects of the pandemic?

To "open up the country"...by Easter!

"The market" will fix it, dontcha know.
We need to go back to work sooner rather than later
Like it or not, business like usual in weeks time would be all the more catastrophic. You all need to sack up and admit that this crisis has no easy fix whatsoever.
If the death rate is .6% as many experts suspect then sooner or later every American will have to face the chinese epidemic

and .6% will die

but the rest will go on living

that sounds harsh but it cant be avoided
Actually the death rate is well over 1% and that is convenient for you to say because none of your loved ones have been affected...yet.
Actually the death rate is well over 1%

I dont think do

most people are not tested but may have the chinese virus and never know it
Which would obviously make the number of cases AND deaths much higher and therefore the percentage is less relevant. The flu in comparison, that has no shortage of diagnosis yet is 0.1% In the death rate. I seriously doubt the death rate for Coronavirus is less than 1% thus making it still 10x deadlier.

Like it or not, business like usual in weeks time would be all the more catastrophic. You all need to sack up and admit that this crisis has no easy fix whatsoever.
If the death rate is .6% as many experts suspect then sooner or later every American will have to face the chinese epidemic

and .6% will die

Actually the death rate is well over 1% and that is convenient for you to say because none of your loved ones have been affected...yet.

I dont think do

Which would obviously make the number of cases AND deaths much higher and therefore the percentage is less relevant. The flu in comparison, that has no shortage of diagnosis yet is 0.1% In the death rate. I seriously doubt the death rate for Coronavirus is less than 1% thus making it still 10x deadlier.
It would not change the number of deaths but would lower the death rate if we knew millions of people more had the commie virus without dying

and .6% will die

I dont think do

Maybe 6 times deadlier

but sooner or later every American will contact the chinese virus no matter how long you try to hide from it

and .6% will die

I dont think do

It would not change the number of deaths but would lower the death rate if we knew millions of people more had the commie virus without dying
You’re just making up bullshit coming from your ass. Obviously the number of deaths would be higher.

and .6% will die

I dont think do

Maybe 6 times deadlier

but sooner or later every American will contact the chinese virus no matter how long you try to hide from it
If we did nothing from the start, millions would be dead in a year and we would be in the middle of a second Great Depression.

Are you still working? What's your work situation?

Trump keeps bringing up the fact that America had close to 160 Million people working full time. OK
March lost 770,000 jobs, bringing that number down to 159.23 Million still working. So lets say 159 Million.
Next month, April, it is said could see the job numbers decrease by 10-15 MILLION.
Bringing that number of people employed to 144-149 Million people working full time.

We are not in a TOTAL shutdown of our economy.
I'm still working, many of you that were employed are still employed and working, or still getting paid.

This screaming about a TOTAL shutdown of our economy is just trumps way of protecting and covering his ass and being able to blame it on something, anything but himself.
It is somebody else's fault. ALWAYS.

"No, I don't take responsibility at ALL." djt

How soon, and under what circumstance, in your mind, would this work?
i think it depends of the location

new york city an$ other hot spots will stay at home the longest

I understand that

but even the Big Apple has to come out of hiding someday

and the longer they wait the longer and deeper the recession will be

and .6% will die

I dont think do

Maybe 6 times deadlier

If we did nothing from the start, millions would be dead in a year and we would be in the middle of a second Great Depression.
We did something so millions will not die

What republican policy would protect those millions of people who now can’t pay their rent?

What republican policy would deliver medical supplies to hospitals in desperate need?

What republican policy would provide relief to the elderly in the middle of a pandemic?

Keep in mind that if McConnell had it his way, the large majority of the stimulus would have been a slush fund to corporations and those making less than 75k per year would get a one time measly payment of $600. Don’t you all find that pathetic?

Let this time after millions of tries be the last time the general public see how useless it is to vote republican.
0672494B-E0F3-4C4A-8A17-273E707E1E5F.jpeg

and .6% will die

I dont think do

Maybe 6 times deadlier

We did something so millions will not die
And yet you have no insight whatsoever that it has been enough.

What republican policy would protect those millions of people who now can’t pay their rent?

What republican policy would deliver medical supplies to hospitals in desperate need?

What republican policy would provide relief to the elderly in the middle of a pandemic?

Keep in mind that if McConnell had it his way, the large majority of the stimulus would have been a slush fund to corporations and those making less than 75k per year would get a one time measly payment of $600. Don’t you all find that pathetic?

Let this time after millions of tries be the last time the general public see how useless it is to vote republican.
View attachment 319756

Please STFU with that red herring nonsense, Trump NEVER warned anyone about pandemic risks.

View attachment 319756

Please STFU with that red herring nonsense, Trump NEVER warned anyone about pandemic risks.
He tried to prevent it, democrats called him racist lol

Are you still working? What's your work situation?

Trump keeps bringing up the fact that America had close to 160 Million people working full time. OK
March lost 770,000 jobs, bringing that number down to 159.23 Million still working. So lets say 159 Million.
Next month, April, it is said could see the job numbers decrease by 10-15 MILLION.
Bringing that number of people employed to 144-149 Million people working full time.

We are not in a TOTAL shutdown of our economy.
I'm still working, many of you that were employed are still employed and working, or still getting paid.

This screaming about a TOTAL shutdown of our economy is just trumps way of protecting and covering his ass and being able to blame it on something, anything but himself.
It is somebody else's fault. ALWAYS.

"No, I don't take responsibility at ALL." djt
I'm still working...and expect to be for the forseeable future.

Now, just working from home of course, but otherwise, business as usual

View attachment 319756

Ahhh I see, it was Democrats fault because they called him a name. Gotcha.

Be that as it may, your little meme is bullshit.

Trump never warned, let alone prepared this country for a pandemic. Him being able to put up 40 foot south border wall and move all conveyor belt jobs to America would prevent exactly nothing.

Last edited:

Republicans:

"Let them die."

i think it depends of the location

new york city an$ other hot spots will stay at home the longest

I understand that

but even the Big Apple has to come out of hiding someday

and the longer they wait the longer and deeper the recession will be
You sure use a lot of words for not saying nothin.

Again, I ask...how soon, and under what circumstances would this work?

Since you brought it up, why not start w/New York.

Go for it.

View attachment 319756

Ahhh I see, it was Democrats fault because they called him a name. Gotcha.

Be that as it may, your little meme is bullshit.

Trump never warned, let alone prepared this country for a pandemic. Him being able to put up 40 foot south border wall and move all conveyor belt jobs to America would prevent exactly nothing.
Of course he tried to stop it, he’s a great leader

Forum List

Back