What is the House up to Today

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
Pelosi is announcing legislation that is coming that comes directly out of the Mueller Report. Most of it is not Party Partisan. It's laws that should have been on the books all along. When Trump says that he will accept dirt on apponents from outside governments, I guess he doesn't know that anyone in the Military, State Department and more MUST report any contact of any kind from outside sources to the FBI or related agencies. The President is NOT immune to this and all Congress is doing is making it crystal clear to THIS President.

Pelosi is announcing legislation that is coming that comes directly out of the Mueller Report. Most of it is not Party Partisan. It's laws that should have been on the books all along. When Trump says that he will accept dirt on apponents from outside governments, I guess he doesn't know that anyone in the Military, State Department and more MUST report any contact of any kind from outside sources to the FBI or related agencies. The President is NOT immune to this and all Congress is doing is making it crystal clear to THIS President.

You trust and beleive anything coming out of Congress, God must have made you stupid. Read the bill and tell me how many president would be in jail today, with the way they are written.

How about the Civil Rights Bill they Just pasted.
'The Equality Act Is that It Doesn't Treat Everyone Fairly'

The Equality Act passed in the House earlier this month. Today, Heritage expert Emilie Kao discussed the bill on CSPAN. "We believe that all Americans have human dignity and everyone should be treated with respect," said Kao. "Our concerns with the Equality Act are that it elevates sexual orientation and gender identity ideology to become a civil right ... "

• Banned

You trust and beleive anything coming out of Congress, God must have made you stupid. Read the bill and tell me how many president would be in jail today, with the way they are written.

How about the Civil Rights Bill they Just pasted.
'The Equality Act Is that It Doesn't Treat Everyone Fairly'

The Equality Act passed in the House earlier this month. Today, Heritage expert Emilie Kao discussed the bill on CSPAN. "We believe that all Americans have human dignity and everyone should be treated with respect," said Kao. "Our concerns with the Equality Act are that it elevates sexual orientation and gender identity ideology to become a civil right ... "

I spent 20 years in the US Military and over half of it was over seas. We had briefings about contact with foreigns. A conversation about the weather was no big deal but we listened to the questions when talking with them and if it deviated very far from just small talk, we were required to report it. The Military and the entire Federal Government is required to do this. Not doing so can get you in some pretty serious compromising situations. More than once, secrets have been garnered out of people that way. All it takes is one compromising situation to put you in jeapordy. And Ivan will certainly take advantage of it. His tradecraft if much better than you can believe.

When Trump says that he will accept dirt on apponents from outside governments, I guess he doesn't know that anyone in the Military, State Department and more MUST report any contact of any kind from outside sources to the FBI or related agencies.

Oh, was Trump in the military or State Department? I must have missed that. Or are you saying that, as President, he should not have any contact with foreign leaders?

• Banned
When Trump says that he will accept dirt on apponents from outside governments, I guess he doesn't know that anyone in the Military, State Department and more MUST report any contact of any kind from outside sources to the FBI or related agencies.

Oh, was Trump in the military or State Department? I must have missed that. Or are you saying that, as President, he should not have any contact with foreign leaders?

Nice post editing, there cupcake. By virtue of being President, Trump IS in the state department AND the Military. And he is required to report ANY contact with resources listed on a certain list made by the State Department. I know you think so, but even Trump is not beyond the Law.

Nice post editing, there cupcake. By virtue of being President, Trump IS in the state department AND the Military. And he is required to report ANY contact with resources listed on a certain list made by the State Department. I know you think so, but even Trump is not beyond the Law.

So has President Trump broken this "law?" Please specify how and when. Thank you.

So has President Trump broken this "law?" Please specify how and when. Thank you.

Don't you listen to what Trump says and does and tells the Russians? No more free rides.

Don't you listen to what Trump says and does and tells the Russians? No more free rides.

Thank you for the typical Lefty response. When pressed for specifics, they always bail out of the conversation. Well done!

The same thing they are up to everyday, get Trump, destroy the country.

But Hillary is immune to it and didn't have to report her Foreign connections? Or Bill?

But Hillary is immune to it and didn't have to report her Foreign connections? Or Bill?

And who is to say they didn't report it? Provide proof that they didn't report it.

And who is to say they didn't report it? Provide proof that they didn't report it.

You can't prove a negative. You prove they did.

But Hillary is immune to it and didn't have to report hst er Foreign connections? Or Bill?

First you have to prove that they did have contact. Should be easy to do. Then you have to prove that they did report it. That should clear things up. If you can't do that then you have to prove they didn't report it. Now since you made the claim, it's going to be up to YOU to prove a negative since you can't prove that they actually did report the contact. If you can't prove they didn't report the contact then you are once again lying out your ass. Tag, you are it.

No more free rides for Trump and his gang of Criminals.

But Hillary is immune to it and didn't have to report hst er Foreign connections? Or Bill?

First you have to prove that they did have contact. Should be easy to do. Then you have to prove that they did report it. That should clear things up. If you can't do that then you have to prove they didn't report it. Now since you made the claim, it's going to be up to YOU to prove a negative since you can't prove that they actually did report the contact. If you can't prove they didn't report the contact then you are once again lying out your ass. Tag, you are it.

It's already been proven that they gave Clintons Charity millions of dollars and it's been proven they met with Secretary of State Clinton giving the appearance that they bought the meeting with their charity. Now you have to prove she reported it.

It's already been proven that they gave Clintons Charity millions of dollars and it's been proven they met with Secretary of State Clinton giving the appearance that they bought the meeting with their charity. Now you have to prove she reported it.

No i don't. You are the one that claims they didn't. That means it's up to you to prove they didn't. You made the claim now back it up. But I can see you can't. Therefore, you are lying out your ass once again. Careful, the gene pool is getting mighty thin at this point.

No i don't. You are the one that claims they didn't. That means it's up to you to prove they didn't. You made the claim now back it up. But I can see you can't. Therefore, you are lying out your ass once again. Careful, the gene pool is getting mighty thin at this point.
You can't prove they did. That is my proof they didn't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back