What is the GOP doing to attract minorities, women, LGBTs, poor and middle class voters?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?

This is the problem. The GOP does not see people as LGBT, minority, or whatever. They see people as American citizens. They offer opportunity to American citizens to work hard, hold on to what they make, and get ahead. Democrats see people as fitting into racial categories etc, like the Nazis did, and needing special assistence (i.e. bribes) to vote for them. Democrats, the party of bribery and racism.

This is the problem. The GOP does not see people as LGBT, minority, or whatever. They see people as American citizens. They offer opportunity to American citizens to work hard, hold on to what they make, and get ahead. Democrats see people as fitting into racial categories etc, like the Nazis did, and needing special assistence (i.e. bribes) to vote for them. Democrats, the party of bribery and racism.
Someone tell Franco that....da man be confused...

excellent reply Rabbi , that's exactly how I have it figured !!

Lakhota and RW just don't get it..stupid liberals that can't think passed identity politics SMH.

the GOP must be doing something right.
Both houses of congress
state legislatures
governors
making chief shitting bull and RWer butt hurt constantly

Way I see it they do nothing except stand on principle that made the Republican party great. All that you have mentioned are welcomed the tent is big but don't expect the "help" that democrats offer. I just can't wait until folks realize that the help that democrats and liberals give is like not putting on the shackles too tightly.

Both houses of congress
state legislatures
governors
The Democrats are the party of racists. They are the party of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and Father Pfleger.

The problem with democrats - they see all people is some sort of special interest category. And then complain about special interest groups in Washington...

Yo, the Independents are seeing the light, that is all that matters, since there are more of them, than the divided!
If you belong to a Party that divides the American People, run like HELL!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA":blahblah:

The fact is that enough women and minorities switched votes to the Pubs to give them solid majorities in Congress.

However, in a general election, the senatorial candidates are not restricted by district majorities, so I suggest our GOP is going to have to do even more next year to keep the Senate and a strong majority in the House much less have a hope for the presidency.

I can't imagine why any of these groups would want to vote Republican. Why would they? However, I clearly understand why rich people would vote Republican - because they are the favored class. It seems to me that all other groups would be voting against their own best interests. What do you think?
I can't imagine anyone giving up their principles in order to get the votes from some of these groups that are out there, but that's just it anymore where as people think that this is what should be the norm now. Just give up everything you believe in, and this in order to hold office now, because if you don't then you will offend people, and man no one wants to offend anyone these days right ? The nation is a joke now it seems, and especially when it comes to empowering certain things that are like a cancer on society now if catered to, so k-see-Ra-ser-ra what ever shall be shall be, the futures not ours to see, k-see-Ra-ser-ra... LOL

Odd because Democrats seem to be doing absolutely nothing for minorities, women, the poor, or the middle class. Are Democrats voting against their own self-interests?

Both houses of congress
state legislatures
governors
The Democrats are the party of racists. They are the party of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, Rev Wright and Father Pfleger.
The party of extortionist is what they are, but the pubs have problems they need to work on also to be fair, but they are way ahead of the party of diversionary tactics who have no substance or principles anymore.

Odd because Democrats seem to be doing absolutely nothing for minorities, women, the poor, or the middle class. Are Democrats voting against their own self-interests?
Their so eat up with these radical groups, that they can't hardly see straight anymore.

Both houses of congress
state legislatures
governors

You gotta wonder why this person"Lakota" would be a leftist, big federal government, hack, when you look at the Indian reservations in America, most are the poorest places in this country. and also a perfect example of the liberal utopia.:eusa_eh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back