What is the future of the GOP??

The GOP has been overwhelmed by the swamp of crazy, the lying grifters who spin bizarre conspiracy tales and falsehoods to advance their own profits and agendas.
If the lucid members of this party don't find a way to take control, if Trump rules the party and Junior's next in line, I think the whole fuckin' country will have a problem.

Would the Democratic Party be smart and take advantage of the vacuum, and move more towards the center, or would the hardcore Left be emboldened to drag it their way? This is why we need two sane parties, and I don't see much of that right now.

The GOP has been overwhelmed by the swamp of crazy, the lying grifters who spin bizarre conspiracy tales and falsehoods to advance their own profits and agendas.
If the lucid members of this party don't find a way to take control, if Trump rules the party and Junior's next in line, I think the whole fuckin' country will have a problem.

Would the Democratic Party be smart and take advantage of the vacuum, and move more towards the center, or would the hardcore Left be emboldened to drag it their way? This is why we need two sane parties, and I don't see much of that right now.

The country already has a problem.

You've got one side who accepts the election, and you've got another side listening to lying two-bit grifters pushing supplements and gold coins on their conspiracy-laden media networks because they can't bear to accept that their Orange God lost.

It's funny when conservatives lambast liberals for acting like snowflakes hiding in their safe spaces when that's exactly what they are doing now. "How dare Fox News tell me the election is over! I'm going to Newsmax! Because feelings!"

The country already has a problem.

You've got one side who accepts the election, and you've got another side listening to lying two-bit grifters pushing supplements and gold coins on their conspiracy-laden media networks because they can't bear to accept that their Orange God lost.
Yeah, that's not going away. And the buffoon and Junior will be stoking it for four years.

Can the Democrats be the adults in the room and manage this? I don't know.

His lawsuits have failed. The state election recounts have changed nothing. His "evidence" of voter fraud have failed to pass legal muster with even the most Conservative of judges. More and more states are certifying their election results. The transition of power has begun.

-Donald Trump has lost to Joe Biden-

What will the GOP look and sound like after 2020? Will Trump remain a powerful voice within the GOP? Will his legal and financial woes catch up with him? Will this 70+ year old, obese man be with us much longer? Donald Trump has pulled the GOP in a far different direction than that of Ronald Reagan. What is the future of the GOP?

Thoughts?
Anyone ignoring this massive voter fraud needs to see what jiustice looks and feels like No more stupidity. allow or free pass given for treasonous acts, kill em all!!
Kill who, precisely? And how?

View attachment 421238
1606303715787.jpeg

I used to think WFB was a great man.

and in some ways he was

leftists otoh never did like buckley except at times like these when he can be useful to them

Thankfully, Local jurisdictions and the courts cared more about the value of our Democracy than partisan bullying from Trump
Our election process is a clusterfuck of dishonesty that benefits the democrats
Evidently not
A record 150 million voters turned out to record their votes and participate in the Democratic process

In spite of Trumps blatant attempts at subterfuge and discrediting the process, the vote proceeded fairly and accurately.

This has been affirmed by State governments of both parties and the courts.

Interesting to see what Trump does in 2024, does he run again? He'll be 78 then, and even with the anticipated poor job that Biden will do, the animus against him probably won't be any less than it is now. He'll continue to find ways to alienate voters and I wouldn't bet the rent he'd win then either

Trump will revert to his pre-2016 Trump persona and continue to tease that he will run in order to get the attention he craves.

I don’t think his ego will allow him to suffer another defeat like 2020 and I don’t think he can overcome 80 million anti-Trump voters.

Dems would love another shot at Trump in 2024

I really don't understand the question.

The GOP was around long before Trump, it will be around long after him.

Despite childish notions, Trump is not the GOP.

Yup and after the mid terms the Dems will be hard to find. After two years of Biden people will be glad to give the Dems the heave ho.

Thankfully, Local jurisdictions and the courts cared more about the value of our Democracy than partisan bullying from Trump
Evidently not
A record 150 million voters turned out to record their votes and participate in the Democratic process

In spite of Trumps blatant attempts at subterfuge and discrediting the process, the vote proceeded fairly and accurately.

Trump doesn't have to discredit anything. Plenty of evidence out there.

There are thousands of signed affidavits out there. Signed by both Dem and Rep watchers and Dominion took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch.

This is one fraudulent election. A stolen election.

Interesting to see what Trump does in 2024, does he run again? He'll be 78 then, and even with the anticipated poor job that Biden will do, the animus against him probably won't be any less than it is now. He'll continue to find ways to alienate voters and I wouldn't bet the rent he'd win then either

Trump will revert to his pre-2016 Trump persona and continue to tease that he will run in order to get the attention he craves.

I don’t think his ego will allow him to suffer another defeat like 2020 and I don’t think he can overcome 80 million anti-Trump voters.

No you won't.

If Trump runs in 2024 he will win. He's one popular POTUS. Before the very convenient Chinese virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with Trump at the helm.

After four years of the Biden road show we'll be lucky to have any economy at all and I'd bet UE will be through the roof.

Voters will flock to vote for Trump. Enjoy. I sure will

No you won't.

If Trump runs in 2024 he will win. He's one popular POTUS. Before the very convenient Chinese virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with Trump at the helm.

After four years of the Biden road show we'll be lucky to have any economy at all and I'd bet UE will be through the roof.

Biden will be a return to normalcy.

He will provide sane, steady leadership without the daily Trump rants, crisis and lies.

The voters turned out for Republicans in 2020 but they soundly defeated Trump

Evidently not

There are thousands of signed affidavits out there. Signed by both Dem and Rep watchers and Dominion took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch.

The courts have seen those affidavits and repeatedly rejected them as vague, misleading and unreliable.

No you won't.

Biden will be a return to normalcy.

He will provide sane, steady leadership without the daily Trump rants, crisis and lies.

The voters turned out for Republicans in 2020 but they soundly defeated Trump

Sure he will. Right back to the status quo where America pays for everything.

Sane and steady?? Don't make me laugh. Biden has been sucking off the tax payer tit for 40 years and hasn't accomplished a thing. Oh and they haven't defeated Trump yet. Loads of fraud evidence in the election and its far from over.

Buckle up buttercup its going to be a bumpy ride.

Evidently not

The courts have seen those affidavits and repeatedly rejected them as vague, misleading and unreliable.

Sure. Obama appointed judges. If other judges see the evidence I'm sure it will be headed to the SC. Loads of evidence out there. People don't sign affidavits for nothing. They are legal documents. Not to many people want to break the law.

Evidently not

Sure. Obama appointed judges. If other judges see the evidence I'm sure it will be headed to the SC. Loads of evidence out there. People don't sign affidavits for nothing. They are legal documents. Not to many people want to break the law.
Nice try but an obvious lie.

Judges appointed by both parties are rejecting Trumps shoddy legal claims

Evidently not

Nice try but an obvious lie.

Judges appointed by both parties are rejecting Trumps shoddy legal claims

Nice try but it will end up in front of the SC eventually.

I really don't understand the question.

The GOP was around long before Trump, it will be around long after him.

Despite childish notions, Trump is not the GOP.
yeah this nutcase does not seem to understand that.the million dollar question is will another globalist like another bush brother or romney get in office in run the country? thats the same thing as having biden in and the republican party is back to being corrupt again.

That's what lunatics like him want -

They want the Republican Party to be just the Democratic Party -
That way they never lose.
When they are in power they simply get invited to more exclusive parties.

His lawsuits have failed. The state election recounts have changed nothing. His "evidence" of voter fraud have failed to pass legal muster with even the most Conservative of judges. More and more states are certifying their election results. The transition of power has begun.

-Donald Trump has lost to Joe Biden-

What will the GOP look and sound like after 2020? Will Trump remain a powerful voice within the GOP? Will his legal and financial woes catch up with him? Will this 70+ year old, obese man be with us much longer? Donald Trump has pulled the GOP in a far different direction than that of Ronald Reagan. What is the future of the GOP?

Thoughts?

Considering that there was a wildly Conservative Red Wave in this election - is the answer "continued Dominance"?

The GOP obviously has to do something different. The last few decades conservatives have moved further right after every election loss. They are at the end of their rope. They cannot go any further right without actively seeking the overthrow of the federal government. No place to go except back towards the middle and they would be better off without the deplorable vote.
how much farther left can the democrats go?..both are hopefully at the end of their ropes.....
Not nearly as leftist as they are made out to be. If they were Bernie Sanders would have been nominated. Progressives didn't really bitch that much either and turned out for Biden. They don't expect a miraclous leftist transformation, they just want a seat at the table and fully expect to have to compromise to get anything they want.
they are getting there.....if joey is the moderate he claims to be he would not have picked a pretty far left person like harris for his VP....

He didn't pick Kamel Toe, his handlers did.

The senile old fck can't pick his breakfast
that would still prove what i am saying.....they are getting far left....

Forum List

Back