What is the difference between Obama asking a favor and this???

no he’s not

Your right. He currently nothing more than a shit stain at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No he’s not

If you say so Pewee

So let's hear your phony scandals and misinformation about Obama, super duper.
Pretty simple!
NO President would have survived as Obama did when he tells the press..."bankrupt utilities", raise gas prices, hope utilities skyrocket in cost!
All these statements being made by Obama who ALSO wanted the USA to be DEPENDENT on foreign oil!
View attachment 284316
Oh yeah I remember that ridiculous propaganda all based on one statement by some stupid Secretary of labor taken out of context and means nothing like what you think, Super duper. Who's your man Rush Limbaugh Sean hannity or both or do you have a real far out radio demagogue or Internet scumbag?

Wow, a whole thread of "but...but...but... Obama!"

Horrible, right?

Hint: a treaty signed by Clinton in 2000.

It's very simple.

I've posted the same HINT on this board at least a dozen times.

Seems like dems/libs are too lazy to google it.

Or if they do google the treaty they hate the fact they are wrong.

Not my problem that people choose to be ignorant.

:)
What are you babbling about, super duper? See there's a problem it didn't happen in the real world so only GOP dupes know about it...

What attorney would you expect him to use? Can someone tell you legally what attorney to use? Plus, he hasn’t been charged with anything, and can do whatever the fuck he wants. You don’t like it or him, don’t vote for him. Your retard dim representatives can and will continue to represent your concerns, and lose. If Biden’s son did nothing wrong, he wouldn’t be distancing himself currently. But he’s already used nepotism to secure billions. He doesn’t need anything more. They got exposed for at the very least, being pieces of shit. Potential presidential candidate or not, he’s garbage.

you seem very confused.

If Trump is asking the Ukrainian government to help our government root out corruption then Trump should use the DOJ, that is what they are there for. And doing so is well within his right and power to do so.

But, if Trump the President asked the Ukrainian government to help him find dirt on a political opponent then there is a problem, as he should not be using his power as the POTUS to do that. By asking the Ukrainian government to go through his personal lawyer he was no longer asking them to help our government root out corruption, as his personal lawyer is not part of our government.

I guess we’ll never know, because shitt is doing everything behind closed door. Because he has less than nothing, and less than the fake Russia collusion. You never had any problems with oboe spying on Donnie. It really wasn’t asking for help, if the story broke in 2015. It’s common knowledge. Anyone the president deems appropriate to advice him, is within his power and right and none of your business. It’s unfortunate that this bothers you so much. I’m voting for Don again. You can go with whatever loser Nancy tells you to vote for.

Your right. He currently nothing more than a shit stain at this point.

No he’s not

If you say so Pewee

So let's hear your phony scandals and misinformation about Obama, super duper.
Pretty simple!
NO President would have survived as Obama did when he tells the press..."bankrupt utilities", raise gas prices, hope utilities skyrocket in cost!
All these statements being made by Obama who ALSO wanted the USA to be DEPENDENT on foreign oil!
View attachment 284316
Oh yeah I remember that ridiculous propaganda all based on one statement by some stupid Secretary of labor taken out of context and means nothing like what you think, Super duper. Who's your man Rush Limbaugh Sean hannity or both or do you have a real far out radio demagogue or Internet scumbag?

Donnie for round two. Don’t need any advice. Especially from disgruntled protesters or anonymous sources.

Today the below organization makes this statement regarding Trump's call to Zelenskiy as

Anatomy of the phone call now imperiling Trump’s presidency

Judging from the content of the Trump-Zelenskiy call, Trump was not reading talking points,” McFaul said. “No one on our team ever would have prepared a call package prompting Obama to ask for a personal favor that would help him win reelection. I also doubt that Trump’s NSC staff would have written or cleared such a talking point for their boss.”

Anatomy of the phone call now imperiling Trump's presidency

So folks tell me what the difference is other than the MSM bias protected Obama and the MSM bias hates
Trump?

What "crimes" has Trump committed?
Seriously. What exact criminal action has Trump done to merit impeachment?
What is the difference between Trump and Obama as this video of Obama illustrates?
Obama is asking for a favor... in exchange with Putin doing Obama a favor.
Trump never offered a favor in exchange for Ukraine digging up dirt.
And by the way... the Treaty of 1999 signed by Clinton and Biden as senator OKs the asking Ukraine for help in Biden's son's criminal behaviors.

Obama asks Medvedev THIS QUID PRO QUO for Obama's re-election...
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

WHAT THEN is the difference?
Trump asked a favor BUT never promised "MORE FLEXIBILITY"!!!

The difference is Barry was part of and protected by the Deep State and Trump is trying to expose and take down the swamp creatures of the Deep State. And he is hated by these evil and disgusting ones. Barry could get away with anything he wanted to do and not get called out for it.

What color is the sky on your ridiculous planet? You are a conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed functional moron. They had so many phony scandals they finally had to make up the deep State one. They're just public servants trying to do a good job. End of story.you are fear-mongered out of your tiny mind and everything you know is wrong. The whole world agrees, poor America.

What attorney would you expect him to use? Can someone tell you legally what attorney to use? Plus, he hasn’t been charged with anything, and can do whatever the fuck he wants. You don’t like it or him, don’t vote for him. Your retard dim representatives can and will continue to represent your concerns, and lose. If Biden’s son did nothing wrong, he wouldn’t be distancing himself currently. But he’s already used nepotism to secure billions. He doesn’t need anything more. They got exposed for at the very least, being pieces of shit. Potential presidential candidate or not, he’s garbage.

you seem very confused.

If Trump is asking the Ukrainian government to help our government root out corruption then Trump should use the DOJ, that is what they are there for. And doing so is well within his right and power to do so.

But, if Trump the President asked the Ukrainian government to help him find dirt on a political opponent then there is a problem, as he should not be using his power as the POTUS to do that. By asking the Ukrainian government to go through his personal lawyer he was no longer asking them to help our government root out corruption, as his personal lawyer is not part of our government.

I guess we’ll never know, because shitt is doing everything behind closed door. Because he has less than nothing, and less than the fake Russia collusion. You never had any problems with oboe spying on Donnie. It really wasn’t asking for help, if the story broke in 2015. It’s common knowledge. Anyone the president deems appropriate to advice him, is within his power and right and none of your business. It’s unfortunate that this bothers you so much. I’m voting for Don again. You can go with whatever loser Nancy tells you to vote for.

This way other witnesses do not know what has been said before they go in. that is shiffs explanation. I wish it was on TV it would be good TV and would help in breaking brainwashed functional morons like you out of your fugue state.

you seem very confused.

We know from the transcript that Trump asked them to go through his personal attorney.

It does not really bother me that much, it is business as usual for our government. I have voted for one Dem in my life, will not do it again.

the fact you equate my view of Trump with voting for a Dem is just one more example of your limited intelligence. You lack the insight to grasp that some of us have not sold our soul to either party.

you seem very confused.

This way other witnesses do not know what has been said before they go in. that is shiffs explanation. I wish it was on TV it would be good TV and would help in breaking brainwashed functional morons like you out of your fugue state.

We saw the results of shitts Russia probe investigation. But dims and snowflakes like you, enjoy being probed. I’ll wait for tv show, while you wait for a candidate that’s not mentally challenged. Hopefully hilly won’t beat him again. [emoji23]

you seem very confused.

We know from the transcript that Trump asked them to go through his personal attorney.

It does not really bother me that much, it is business as usual for our government. I have voted for one Dem in my life, will not do it again.

the fact you equate my view of Trump with voting for a Dem is just one more example of your limited intelligence. You lack the insight to grasp that some of us have not sold our soul to either party.

I voted for Don because I wanted to. No one influenced me. As soon as he announced running I was in. I’m still in. I haven’t sold out to anything. But I’m disgusted with polosi and the rest of her minions. The pool of potential left candidates are sorely lacking.

. As soon as he announced running I was in. I’m still in.

As soon as he announced running I laughed out loud and told my wife, as fucked up as this country is he will probably win.

Why not let a reality TV star have a shot at

you seem very confused.

We saw the results of shitts Russia probe investigation. But dims and snowflakes like you, enjoy being probed. I’ll wait for tv show, while you wait for a candidate that’s not mentally challenged. Hopefully hilly won’t beat him again. [emoji23]

And what were the results of his Russian investigation on your planet? You mean Muellers testimony? what a GOP douche.

I seem to have missed you quoting Obama asking someone to investigate a political rival personally as your blob did.
He asked Putin to give him time. So he could kiss his ass, the way he wanted it kissed. Putin told him to fuck off. The reason you loons all a sudden hate Russia. Obama had the first Russia collusion.

you seem very confused.

And what were the results of his Russian investigation on your planet? You mean Muellers testimony? what a GOP douche.

Nothing. Fifty plus mil, the best legal and investigative minds in the country, and they turned up nothing. Because there was nothing to turn up. Shitt, shit the bed on that one, and the shit keeps on flowing down hill. He buried Don, the same way hilly beat him [emoji1787] in the 2016 election.

Forum List

Back