What is the difference between a Trump supporter and a Biden supporter?

With some, yes, it is that too, but you seem to be lumping all republicans and conservatives together as if they all come from the same mold.

That's true. I've heard a few republicans propose things at times and in ways I could not believe, like a federal mandate totally outlawing abortion, period! I mean, c'mon! I swear idiots like Lindsay Graham are literally trying to sabotage the entire party with bullshit. Not only is that idea extreme and untenable as much as I don't like abortion, it is just another very bad one-size-fits-all big government solution that is as bad as many of the democrat's big government "solutions."

In some cases, yes. But not all republicans are conservatives and not all are cut from the same cloth.
true, but all libs and dems are exactly the same, no individual thought or ideas either from the dems in DC or the dems in the population-------all parrots, every one of them.

you have it backwards, but no one is surprised by that. The DNC and the media have complete control of your mind, its really quite sad.
There would not be a Trump Presidency without many mistakes made by the Democrats. But the Republicans made the biggest mistake of all by allowing Trump and his minions to take over their party.
I do not affiliate with any political party.

There would not be a Trump Presidency without many mistakes made by the Democrats. But the Republicans made the biggest mistake of all by allowing Trump and his minions to take over their party.
I do not affiliate with any political party.
The entire country was better during Trump's years in office. If you can't see that then you are totally brainwashed by the lying media.

Why do you think the media and the DC cabal are so determined to keep Trump out of power? Any idea? Take a shot and then I will give you the real reason.

The entire country was better during Trump's years in office. If you can't see that then you are totally brainwashed by the lying media.

Why do you think the media and the DC cabal are so determined to keep Trump out of power? Any idea? Take a shot and then I will give you the real reason.
Why did 77 million people vote against Trump in 2020 if he was so good. The only President this century to not be voted in for a second term?

Why did 77 million people vote against Trump in 2020 if he was so good. The only President this century to not be voted in for a second term?
This is a verdict on the mental capacity of Americans. But more correctly, it is evidence of lying and vote stealing on the part of the Democrat leadership. Or both.

This is a verdict on the mental capacity of Americans. But more correctly, it is evidence of lying and vote stealing on the part of the Democrat leadership. Or both.
Says the Trump lemming, cult member, who puts Trump above our country. Treasonous.

Says the Trump lemming, cult member, who puts Trump above our country. Treasonous.
There is a wonderful and simple way to defeat reality
To any fact that doesn't fit into your rosy picture of the world around you, you just have to say the magic spell: "that's enemy propaganda"...
And that's it, Victory!

/---/ Anyone who thinks Dementia Joe, who campaigned from his basement, couldn't draw crowds at his rallies, won so many votes and yet his poll numbers are in the toilet, is what is known as a useful idiot.

There is a wonderful and simple way to defeat reality
To any fact that doesn't fit into your rosy picture of the world around you, you just have to say the magic spell: "that's enemy propaganda"...
And that's it, Victory!
Who has proven vote stealing. The MAGA lemmings have tried. They have lost in every avenue they have taken.
There is normal people's reality and there is MAGA reality. (fantasyland for people who cannot handle the truth.)

What is the difference between a Trump supporter and a Biden supporter?
I feel the differnce is a Trump supporter is looking for Trump to change their lives. They will vote for him and he will do the rest. They will have a good life based on their vote. They do not need to do anything else. He is their savior.
I feel Biden supporters do not count on Biden to change their lives. They hope Biden can make positive changes but if des not they will not vote for him again. Biden supporters realize it is up to them to make their lives as good as possible no matter who is President. No pesident is their savior.

What do you think the differnce is?

Poor snowflakes - still don't know what a woman is, still thinks a biologocal male can have babies, still believes that there are more than 2 genders, believes tucking your penis between your legs and putting on a dress makes people a female, and has to ask what tbe difference is between a Trump supporter and a Biden supporter.

:auiqs.jpg:

Poor snowflakes - still don't know what a woman is, still thinks a biologocal male can have babies, still believes that there are more than 2 genders, believes tucking your penis between your legs and putting on a dress makes people a female, and has to ask what tbe difference is between a Trump supporter and a Biden supporter.

:auiqs.jpg:
You are obsessed with transgender people. Why. If you are transgender or not, you are still a Trump braindead lemming.

Forum List

Back