What Is The Best Way To End Racism In The US?

What Is The Best Way To End Racism In The US?

• A. Enforce a 50% black-white internship in every American prison.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Make racial slurs such as “******” and “honky” punishable offences.

• C. Allow only interracial church and civil marriages.

• Total voters
It is never going to be eradicated.

The smart move would be to define it and recognize it where it exists instead of the silly accusations and even more silly denials.

Of course this would mean that majority populations would have to recognize their inherent advantages (aka white privilege) but, so far, most don't want to recognize such a thing exists.

So here we are.

It is quite obvious that the more astute and perhaps even the majority of Americans have finally begun to understand that "racism" is a phenomenon that primarily exists amongst black americans....I really do not blame them....they have been well indoctrinated by our public schools, the entertainment industry and the mass media to believe they are victims.

How can we blame them when whites have indoctrinated them into a false narrative?

It is never going to be eradicated. The smart move would be to define it and recognize it where it exists instead of the silly accusations and even more silly denials. Of course this would mean that majority populations would have to recognize their inherent advantages (aka white privilege) but, so far, most don't want to recognize such a thing exists. So here we are.
And what about black privilege where it most definitely does apply? Do you think ignoring that but not the other will have a positive effect?

And what about black privilege where it most definitely does apply?
What privilege is that? Examples.
Do you think ignoring that but not the other will have a positive effect?
Majorities are the ones in least need of protection.

I think being honest about the conditions on the ground always render a positive effect. I'll quote Ted Lasso. "The truth will set you free...but first it will piss you off."

It is quite obvious that the more astute and perhaps even the majority of Americans have finally begun to understand that "racism" is a phenomenon that primarily exists amongst black americans....I really do not blame them....they have been well indoctrinated by our public schools, the entertainment industry and the mass media to believe they are victims.

How can we blame them when whites have indoctrinated them into a false narrative?
Yes, but what about the vote? we are here to find solutions, not point the finger at the guilty (pl.)

For you to be serious about discussing your own thread. But we both know you can't...
Either cast your vote or move along. I posted this poll to explore solutions to the problem, NOT to hash up another "It's your fault or it's his fault" marathon. You can find unlimited forums and threads to do that. Just don't let the door hit you in the keister.

E. Stop talking about it.

Most cases of "racism" today turn out to be bogus stories where the media or an individual has projected race into a situation that had nothing to do with race at all.

Or it turns out the entire story was fabricated.

1665061618422.png

E. Stop talking about it.
That's what Morgan Freeman said. It's good advice and a great start too but I don't think it can stand up against the "bogus stories where the media or an individual has projected race into a situation that had nothing to do with race at all" (as you say here below). That stuff is very powerful and few people understand it for what it is.
Most cases of "racism" today turn out to be bogus stories where the media or an individual has projected race into a situation that had nothing to do with race at all.

Or it turns out the entire story was fabricated.
Some or a lot of it, yes.

Last edited:
There's far more racism in just about every country in the world. What makes us think we're any different from the rest of the world?

Racism ranks way low in the list of things I have to concern myself about.

There's far more racism in just about every country in the world.
This is ABSOLUTELY not true.
What makes us think we're any different from the rest of the world?
Because you want America to be something to be proud of maybe?
Racism ranks way low in the list of things I have to concern myself about.
.... and if you even didn't vote then maybe your reply is malplacé.

It is never going to be eradicated.

The smart move would be to define it and recognize it where it exists instead of the silly accusations and even more silly denials.

Of course this would mean that majority populations would have to recognize their inherent advantages (aka white privilege) but, so far, most don't want to recognize such a thing exists.

So here we are.
Perhaps white privilege does exist; however, many types of privilege exist if that's the case. As such, white privilege is conflated with many other types of privilege, many of which are much more powerful than white privilege. Having wealth, being attractive, being raised by married parents, having a social or business network, etc. There are so many types of privilege that "white privilege" becomes a moot point. The world isn't a fair place and people will never have equal privilege. The Obama children have much more privilege than I do and I am white.

Forum List

Back