Zone1 What is the best sub-forum for discussing Berkeley’s alarming “Jewish-free zones”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
It seems that Berkeley has usurped Columbia as the most antisemitic university with its alarming ”Jewish-Free Zones” reminiscent of the early days of Nazi Germany. Since the racism subforum is being limited to discussion of bigotry against blacks only, and this development is not really religious in nature and thus wouldn’t fit in the Religion subforum, where should it go? Right now, it is hiding in Satire, but it seems to be true as even Real Clear Politics has reported it.

Where should this chilling degree of Jew-hatred be discussed, and could a mod move it?

It seems that Berkeley has usurped Columbia as the most antisemitic university with its alarming ”Jewish-Free Zones” reminiscent of the early days of Nazi Germany. Since the racism subforum is being limited to discussion of bigotry against blacks only, and this development is not really religious in nature and thus wouldn’t fit in the Religion subforum, where should it go? Right now, it is hiding in Satire, but it seems to be true as even Real Clear Politics has reported it.

Where should this chilling degree of Jew-hatred be discussed, and could a mod move it?

Race would be fine. Education as well. I think the OP actually created the thread in Satire. I was wondering why he did that.

LOL. Hysteria, much? The way you and the idiot author make it sound it is as if no Jews are allowed to enroll in the University. Far from it.

From the article:
Nine different law student groups at the University of California at Berkeley’s School of Law, my own alma mater, have begun this new academic year by amending bylaws to ensure that they will never invite any speakers that support Israel or Zionism.

Student groups have wide latitude on who they will invite to speak. That does not mean some other groups, say, Young Republicans, cannot invite Israeli speakers.

You don't like it? Don't attend Berkely or don't let your kids enroll. This is what is known as a free country. Too bad you seem to have forgotten it. :itsok:

LOL. Hysteria, much? The way you and the idiot author make it sound it is as if no Jews are allowed to enroll in the University. Far from it.

From the article:
Nine different law student groups at the University of California at Berkeley’s School of Law, my own alma mater, have begun this new academic year by amending bylaws to ensure that they will never invite any speakers that support Israel or Zionism.

Student groups have wide latitude on who they will invite to speak. That does not mean some other groups, say, Young Republicans, cannot invite Israeli speakers.

You don't like it? Don't attend Berkely or don't let your kids enroll. This is what is known as a free country. Too bad you seem to have forgotten it. :itsok:
Another liberal shares it “tough shit” attitude toward Jews appalled by this latest assault on Jews,

I like Jewish stuff. ;)

t 001 (2).JPG

That said I don't think you should get all that worked-up about it and arm yourself. Let's face it, in your AO the people that will likely do you harm just see you as another white woman.

Last edited:
Another liberal shares it “tough shit” attitude toward Jews appalled by this latest assault on Jews,
Another retard wants to claim discrimination even though it is nothing of that sort. :itsok:

My point is it's a false drama. You're worrying about something the richest are involved in, not US peasants. No one you has or will ever go to Berkeley, Yale, or Harvard.
Wow. Can we say denial? The next generation is being indoctrinated by leftist professors to not only hate Israel, but to hate Jews who support Israel.

And how would YOU know thst nobody I ever knew went to Yale or Harvard? Lots of people in my Phi Beta Kappa induction ceremony went on to Ivy League grad programs. I’m still friends with a couple of them.

My kids too. That is not Yale, Harvard or Berkeley.
Huh? You’re still insisting I know nobody who went to these schools? I just said they did.

You seem to be a liberal snob who thinks a Republican voter such as myself would not travel in circles with highly-educated people (of which I am one) who went to top institutions.

I also happen to know someone who went to Columbia University, along with someone who teaches there, and that liberal school is hands-down the most antisemitic of the bunch. Perhaps Berkeley is now edging them out of first place.

I think it is religious

Progressives from the French Revolution to marxists and nazis and the chicoms all hate God

The Jews being God’s chosen people and a minority thats easy to pick on are often the target of godless liberals

I think it is religious

Progressives from the French Revolution to marxists and nazis and the chicoms all hate God

The Jews being God’s chosen people and a minority thats easy to pick on are often the target of godless liberals
That could be a good thread: WHY are progressives so antisemitic? I say it’s for two reasons: The one you just stated, and also the fact that such a persecuted minority can be so successful (as a whole). It kills their narrative about bigotry being responsible for failure.

That could be a good thread: WHY are progressives so antisemitic? I say it’s for two reasons: The one you just stated, and also the fact that such a persecuted minority can be so successful (as a whole). It kills their narrative about bigotry being responsible for failure.
Yes, the same way that successful East Asians make black people look bad

And blacks resent them for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back