What is that massive sucking sound?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Joe Biden's approval numbers are down to negative infinity.

Americans simply can't afford to live anymore

But hey, how bout those January 6th hearings?

Besides, Roe vs. Wade.

The Biden Regime was always going to be a failure.

But what really accelerated that process was how quickly Brandon ditched the successful policies of the Trumpster like "Stay in Mexico"

Biden ideology was that since everything that Trump did was wrong in his view, the opposite had to be right.

So that's what he did immediately.

I know I am a broken record in this regard, I really do…but I find it fascinating how the cult refuse to admit what is so plainly obvious to EVERYONE.

It really is interesting.

Maybe I should look into some research on cults.

It seems the Left wing cult is no different than SCIENTOLOGISTS.

That's the sound of Oil & Gas prices Falling! US Oil drilling soaring, inflation peaking, US Dollar stronger, Russia retreating, NATO & EU gaining 3 new members from Russia, and SCOTUS awakening the largest voting block, Women.

Last edited:
The Democrats have opened a massive black hole that's consuming everything they've worked for over the last 5 decades.

That's the sound of Oil & Gas prices Falling US Oil drilling soaring, inflation peaking, Russia retreating, NATO & EU gaining 3 new members from Russia, and SCOTUS awakening the largest voting block, Women.

Bob? Is that you Bob?

1657114486710.png

That's the sound of Oil & Gas prices Falling! US Oil drilling soaring, inflation peaking, Russia retreating, NATO & EU gaining 3 new members from Russia, and SCOTUS awakening the largest voting block, Women.
and the sound of Dems being crushed in November.

That's the sound of Oil & Gas prices Falling! US Oil drilling soaring, inflation peaking, Russia retreating, NATO & EU gaining 3 new members from Russia, and SCOTUS awakening the largest voting block, Women.
The people on the edge that control a lot like the environmentalists and the climatologists have their fists up the nation's ass. They need to be removed. Biden needs to remember how he grew up as he constantly tells us. If women vote Prog in November then they are voting against their interests.

We've seen for the past 5 years what women do with power. it's all personal to them.

I am really enjoying how the far left have weaponized the T community who are now going after the LGB community.

IT IS BEAUTIFUL TO WITNESS THE MONSTER ATTACK DR FRANKENSTEIN.

Maybe I should look into some research on cults.
It's a perfect picture of what neo-tribalism does to a people. People like the idiot above will continue to cheer for his "team" even if he found himself living on the streets. It's a media-induced form of rabid hate for a perceived enemy. Regardless of what people like that SAY, the metrics are showing that a lot more average people are seeing the truth and are becoming pissed about it.

It's a perfect picture of what neo-tribalism does to a people. People like the idiot above will continue to cheer for his "team" even if he found himself living on the streets. It's a media-induced form of rabid hate for a perceived enemy. Regardless of what people like that SAY, the metrics are showing that a lot more average people are seeing the truth and are becoming pissed about it.

To your point, how is it that people will refuse to believe what they see with their own eyes?

Its like if the cult leaders said the sky is red, the cult would insist the sky is red, or then change the definition of BLUE to RED.

It has to be a legit form of mental illness.

Besides, Roe vs. Wade.
Ross Perot never heard of Kamala...That is the greatest sucking sound

Besides, Roe vs. Wade.

A dog will walk into his own collar and leash it's repeated enough.

Forum List

Back