What is Saudi Arabia's Problem??

South Carolina alone has 250 thousand jobs dependent on Saudi Arabia.
As long as you admit we do what we do in regards to Saudi Arabia because of oil.....which makes all of our proclamations about freedom and liberty utterly full of shit..as they have always been

So are you saying we don't give absolute deference to Saudi Arabia because of their oil??

Are you saying that if Iran decided to kidnap and murder a US based journalist (especially a white one) -- we would have right-wingers trying to minimize it and in some cases, justify it?
Saudi Arabia is our oldest and staunchest ally in the middle east since the 1930s and they aren't getting foreign aid. khashoggi was a good friend of Osama bin Laden and was working to overthrow the government.

As long as you admit we do what we do in regards to Saudi Arabia because of oil.....which makes all of our proclamations about freedom and liberty utterly full of shit..as they have always been
I lived there 2 decades and you're stupid

You can be an irritant at times, but are 100% correct in our dealings with Saudi Arabia being totally about the economic power of their oil, without regard to, liberty, freedom, oppressive regimes, or attacks on US by Saudis. We're like rent-a-cops to those guys. Not bought and paid for, but rented at favorable rates, to say the least.

You can be an irritant at times, but are 100% correct in our dealings with Saudi Arabia being totally about the economic power of their oil, without regard to, liberty, freedom, oppressive regimes, or attacks on US by Saudis. We're like rent-a-cops to those guys. Not bought and paid for, but rented at favorable rates, to say the least.
40 thousand Americans live and work in Saudi Arabia and love it.

Mostly tied to the oil industry, I'm sure, or protecting their oil fields, so they don't have to.

Mostly tied to the oil industry, I'm sure, or protecting their oil fields, so they don't have to.
I'm not talking about military.. just us civilians in the oil industry or other kinds of companies. The keyboard experts are ridiculous.

I'm not talking about military.. just us civilians in the oil industry or other kinds of companies. The keyboard experts are ridiculous.
Make your money, where you can. I am pretty much a capitalist and always have been, but don't try to sell me on the Saudi good guy thing. It does not fly.

Make your money, where you can. I am pretty much a capitalist and always have been, but don't try to sell me on the Saudi good guy thing. It does not fly.
And you have never set foot in the country. They are good guys and they love Americans.

And you have never set foot in the country. They are good guys and they love Americans.
I have nothing against most of the people there, just their government. I don't turn a blind eye for a buck.

And??

Did those 40K Americans love living there because they work for an oil company that stations them in Saudi Arabia make this man any less dead??
1200px-Jamal_Khashoggi_in_March_2018_(cropped).jpg

People use to say the same thing about Iran too....until Iran pissed off Capitalism and nationalized their oil......The minute Iran decides to play ball with capitalism, yo goofy ass will be saying the same thing about them

Saudi Arabia is our oldest and staunchest ally in the middle east since the 1930s and they aren't getting foreign aid. khashoggi was a good friend of Osama bin Laden and was working to overthrow the government.
Saudi Arabia is only important to us because of OIL...period.....

AND just like clockwork, yo dic suckin ass is kicking dirt on the dead man just like I figured you would..this is why I have zero respect for you morons.....

Guess where bin Laden is from?? Guess who exports that Wahabi'ism that so motivates the bin Ladens of the world....but since the Saudi govt slides you a few coins, you will babble goofy shit for em....FOH

And??

Did those 40K Americans love living there because they work for an oil company that stations them in Saudi Arabia make this man any less dead??
View attachment 615562

People use to say the same thing about Iran too....until Iran pissed off Capitalism and nationalized their oil......The minute Iran decides to play ball with capitalism, yo goofy ass will be saying the same thing about them
American oil people aren't stationed in KSA. The US screwed up in Iran in 1953... Destroyed their budding democracy. I was there and all the American expats knew it was a huge mistake. Assassination is completely out of character for the Saudis. Khashoggi was Muslim brotherhood like Osama bin Laden and wanted to over throw the government.

Saudi Arabia is only important to us because of OIL...period.....

AND just like clockwork, yo dic suckin ass is kicking dirt on the dead man just like I figured you would..this is why I have zero respect for you morons.....

Guess where bin Laden is from?? Guess who exports that Wahabi'ism that so motivates the bin Ladens of the world....but since the Saudi govt slides you a few coins, you will babble goofy shit for em....FOH
Osama bin Laden hated the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1994. He wanted the US to attack Saudi Arabia. You wouldn't know a wahhabi if one flew up your nose. Osama bin Laden wasn't wahhabi.

Forum List

Back