Zone1 What is race realism?

If what you say is true, why to more universities refuse to evaluate objective test results? They do so because they want to admit more blacks, regardless of merit and qualifications.
That’s what Harvard’s personality test was all about. They came up with some cockamamie personality test and rated blacks high and Asians low - and declared Asians unlikeable. The test was specifically designed to achieve a pre-determined racial outcome, and that is what will be ruled unconstitutional.

Can you imagine if some prestigious university rejected blacks with top SAT scores and high GPAs, on the grounds that blacks are unlikeable?

You are not to accuse people of being a racist in this Zone, and I’ve warned you before. Saying I have “anti-black hate” (give me a break!) is the same thing. Now cut it out.
Your posts are anti black.

Your posts are anti black.
My posts are anti-racism.

All people should be viewed and judged based on qualifications, with the best people getting the college slot, the job, or the promotion. Race should irrelevant.

It is horrible that a white boy, raised by his father because his mother died when he was a kid, was studious, bright, and academically impressive, with a fairly high GPA and MCAT scores, be rejected from medical school to make room for a black kid with worse grades and scores.

If you disagree, you are anti-white.

That’s what Harvard’s personality test was all about. They came up with some cockamamie personality test and rated blacks high and Asians low - and declared Asians unlikeable. The test was specifically designed to achieve a pre-determined racial outcome, and that is what will be ruled unconstitutional.

Can you imagine if some prestigious university rejected blacks with top SAT scores and high GPAs, on the grounds that blacks are unlikeable?
Why is it that you only talk about blacks, when asians, native Americans, hispanics, pacific islanders, arabs, women, and handicapped whites also get the same thing?

Asians are the largest minority group at Harvard. 26 percent of Harvards admissions in 2021-2022 were Asians. 15 percent were black, 12 percent hispanic, 11 percent Native American.

So where are Asians discriminated against based on perspnality?

They weren't is the answer.

My posts are anti-racism.

All people should be viewed and judged based on qualifications, with the best people getting the college slot, the job, or the promotion. Race should irrelevant.

It is horrible that a white boy, raised by his father because his mother died when he was a kid, was studious, bright, and academically impressive, with a fairly high GPA and MCAT scores, be rejected from medical school to make room for a black kid with worse grades and scores.

If you disagree, you are anti-white.
No Lisa they are the exact opposite. Your position ignore continuing white racism and white preference. And it's purposeful.

It's a shame that a white boy, raised by his father because his mother died when he was a kid, was studious, bright, and academically impressive, with a fairly high GPA and MCAT scores, be rejected from medical school to make room for a white kid with worse grades and scores because their daddy went to that medical school.

I disagree and it's not because I am anti white. Your anti black bias has you ignoring thr scenario I presented that occurs more than the one you presented.

Why is it that you only talk about blacks, when asians, native Americans, hispanics, pacific islanders, arabs, women, and handicapped whites also get the same thing?

Asians are the largest minority group at Harvard. 26 percent of Harvards admissions in 2021-2022 were Asians. 15 percent were black, 12 percent hispanic, 11 percent Native American.

So where are Asians discriminated against based on perspnality?

They weren't is the answer.
They represent a high percentage of the student body because their academics are so superior. They are indeed discriminated against, and it was so hard for Harvard to justify rejecting such gifted Asians and admitting less qualified blacks that they came up with that insulting personality test.

In the context of the OP, IMO, we are all influenced by our genetic make up. But they are only influences, not set in concrete.

“Racial realism” is the idea that when folks make what others consider to be racist statements, spread ideas, or do racist actions, they are merely seeing the world as it is. It has a kind of logic that says, “Well, doesn’t 2 + 2 = 4?” This line of thinking is harder to dispel than outright bigotry, because of its simplicity. Yet it’s too narrow to fully grasp the complete context; the equation of race and racism is more calculus than simple arithmetic. But it helps folks justify racist actions to themselves, from using racial slurs in a joke to going as far as committing a horrific mass murder, and truly feel like they have “not one racist bone in my body.”

Racial realists think they are being descriptive about race, even in places where it is framed and mediated. Racial realism treats the morsel of truth in a stereotype (for example, Black people like chicken) and substitute it for the truth of the whole experience. The problems racial realists have and cause are twofold: They don’t see or understand the limits of realism, and they don’t understand why racial realism isn’t different from racism in practice.

Under this framing, racism is perpetuated under the veil of data, which falsely provides “evidence” of a perceived reality. Data gives it credence, but racial realism overlooks (and in some cases outright rejects the existence of) the power dynamics in sociological data production.

Racial realism is the scientific “proof” for why black people are inferior to white people, where A+B= black people are criminals, and solving for x equals white genocide. Racial realism is racism wearing a blazer, racism wearing horned-rimmed glasses, racism giving a Powerpoint presentation. Racial realism is racism unKlanified, but just as dehumanizing, if not more so. God doesn't hate black people, racial realists assert; science does. If racism is saying “I hate black people,” racial realism is saying, “No, of course I don't hate black people, but statistically...”

It is futile to combat racial realism with the weapons of facts and figures. Not because those facts and figures are wrong, but because racial realism is not a science, but a belief system. It's a means of ordering a chaotic universe. It's the skeleton, the girding necessary for some people to exist in a country in which bad things happen, and moreover, a world in which people have committed bad acts — evil acts — against people who looked different from them.

Racial realism is a panacea for white guilt. To the racial realist, slavery is not a historical taint, but simple Darwinism: We were smarter than them, so we took their stuff and bought and sold their bodies. Survival of the fittest. Racism is not only good, they say, it's sensible. If black people are inferior, or dangerous criminals, the racial realist asks, why shouldn't I avoid them, or cheat them, or discriminate against them, or keep them out of my neighborhoods?

Racial realism is, of course, mind-bendingly stupid.

They represent a high percentage of the student body because their academics are so superior. They are indeed discriminated against, and it was so hard for Harvard to justify rejecting such gifted Asians and admitting less qualified blacks that they came up with that insulting personality test.
The fact here is that your claim is just plain wrong. Period. Every black person admitted to Harvard met university standards. In 2021 more something like 36,000 high school graduates applied for Harvards 1,600 slots. Unfortunately for your bias, blacks were also denied admissions and they were denied admissions for unqualified white legacy students. Now you whine about being called on your anti black posts, but every post you make attacks blacks. I don't think you should get to complain then keep posting the stuff you do.

Whites do not face racism.

According to the 2020 census, Non hispanic whites are 60 percent of the population.
Blacks-13 percent

Whites are 77 percent of the workforce.
They are 80 percent of the management.
Blacks are 12.3 percent of the workforce
Blacks are 9 percent of the management.

Whites are the majority of college students.

Your posts are anti white
No they are not.

I have stated that not all whites are racists on far too many occasions to be accused of that. But I know why you try making this claim.

All whites are not racists, pointing out white racism is not an indictment of all white people.

I notice that you by pass debunked overt anti black falsehoods to make your comment. Why are you not adressing those comments with the vigor you do to blacks?

No they are not.

I have stated that not all whites are racists on far too many occasions to be accused of that. But I know why you try making this claim.

All whites are not racists, pointing out white racism is not an indictment of all white people.
:rolleyes-41: If Lisa's are anti Black, then yours are anti White, IM2.
I don't care what you say, say it until the cows come home. You're wrong.

You say all Whites that are conservative are racists. That is false beyond belief.

The fact here is that your claim is just plain wrong. Period. Every black person admitted to Harvard met university standards. In 2021 more something like 36,000 high school graduates applied for Harvards 1,600 slots. Unfortunately for your bias, blacks were also denied admissions and they were denied admissions for unqualified white legacy students. Now you whine about being called on your anti black posts, but every post you make attacks blacks. I don't think you should get to complain then keep posting the stuff you do.

Whites do not face racism.

According to the 2020 census, Non hispanic whites are 60 percent of the population.
Blacks-13 percent

Whites are 77 percent of the workforce.
They are 80 percent of the management.
Blacks are 12.3 percent of the workforce
Blacks are 9 percent of the management.

Whites are the majority of college students.
1) Every black person admitted to Harvard met Harvard’s LOWER standards for blacks.

2) You keep quoting the percentage of the population, as though that justifies lowering standards to admit a number that would “match” their percentages in the general. That is the issue! Revising and designing tests so as to get people in relative to their percentages is racist.

3) And of course most college students are white. Most of the U.S. population is white. Duh.

Sorry, but starting with the admission cycle for the 2024-2025 academic year, blacks will not be getting the advantage of special tests to get them admitted at a rate equivalent to the percentage in the general population. They will have to compete with whites and Asians.

No they are not.

I notice that you by pass debunked overt anti black falsehoods to make your comment. Why are you not adressing those comments with the vigor you do to blacks?
What you call “anti-black falsehoods” are FACTS with with you disagree.

:rolleyes-41: If Lisa's are anti Black, then yours are anti White, IM2.
I don't care what you say, say it until the cows come home. You're wrong.

You say all Whites that are conservative are racists. That is false beyond belief.
No Meister there is no equivalence. Lisas psosts are lies.

I have said that right wing whites are racists. There is a difference between conservatives and right wing extremists. The posts here are evidence. I have presented fact and If me and you stood in an auditorium debting, you would lose the debate. And since you posted last night about the 1964 Civil Rights Act causing problems, perhaps you would like to explain those problems.

What you call “anti-black falsehoods” are FACTS with with you disagree.
No, they are factually incorrect. That's why I call them anti black falsehoods.

No Meister there is no equivalence. Lisas psosts are lies.

I have said that right wing whites are racists. The posts here are evidence. I have presented fact and If me and you stood in an auditorium debting, you would lose the debate. And since you posted last night about the 1964 Civil Rights Act causing problems, perhaps you would like to explain those problems.
I would debate those, but somehow you wouldn't be listening, IM2. I will say this, I am right wing, but I'm not a racist, so your statement is a fallacy.

No, they are factually incorrect. That's why I call them anti black falsehoods.
They’re true, and you are in effect continuing to call posters who do not kowtow to the liberal mantra “racist”.

1) Every black person admitted to Harvard met Harvard’s LOWER standards for blacks.

2) You keep quoting the percentage of the population, as though that justifies lowering standards to admit a number that would “match” their percentages in the general. That is the issue! Revising and designing tests so as to get people in relative to their percentages is racist.

3) And of course most college students are white. Most of the U.S. population is white. Duh.

Sorry, but starting with the admission cycle for the 2024-2025 academic year, blacks will not be getting the advantage of special tests to get them admitted at a rate equivalent to the percentage in the general population. They will have to compete with whites and Asians.
There were no lower admission standards for blacks at Harvard.

Forum List

Back