What is philosophy.

You ain't woman enough.

You'll have to ask her about that.
Uh huh.
From the internet idiot with a lame out of date titty avi.
Pathetic actually you went that route.
Says everything about you.

Are you disrespecting the first daughter's titty?
You haven't earned that titty.

I'm not the one who proudly posted it on the internet. Trump was publicly talking about how big her titties might get when she was still a little girl. Whine to him about how much she shows them off.
Yeah, yeah...
We heard it the first thousand times.

Uh huh.

I'm not the one who proudly posted it on the internet. Trump was publicly talking about how big her titties might get when she was still a little girl. Whine to him about how much she shows them off.
Yeah, yeah...

Then why do you right wing nut bags keep bringing it up?

How about at least one definition of “philosophy”?

the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence.

Only a starter!

Uh huh.

Yeah, yeah...

Then why do you right wing nut bags keep bringing it up?
A question only philosophers can answer.

To me, it is about the truth. And I KNOW that vast majority of you aren't interested in knowing that. Besides, it wouldn't be allowed around here. To that end, there is a way of finding out what the real truth is. That is, the truth that really matters. But first, consider what Voltaire said. He said, "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

In a similar manner, the best way to find out what the real truth is, all you have to do is find out what you aren't allowed to say. I know what those things are. And believe me. I'm not allowed to speak them!
I can tell you this about the subject of Philosophy: it is the "think & ponder" subject. The subject of Philosophy was a more indepth field of study than I had originally expected. I learned from my Philosophy studies that government, law & morality is the keystone of the subject. Philosophy can also "INFLAME" the passions of both individuals & groups of people into engaging into MUCH HEATED debate! During my philosophy class @ EWU in 1990 several of us had to break up a catfight over the subject of proper government protocol(spiraled into political ideology then spiraled into name calling then kicking, scratching, ripping clothes & hitting) between two gals that were married into two different & opposing groups. The two opposing groups came to the aid of their respective gal involved in the catfight but started pushing & shoving the opposing members themselves. A quick thinking gal got between the two groups & got each group to back off while another student got the redhead out the door & into the hallway(should have heard her language!). Me & another student(male) got the other gal up to Mr Goodwin's desk where the three of us were able to get her calmed down(crying her eyes out then). Three students quit the class(one was the redhead gal) & Mr. Goodwin recieved complaints from five other students for intentionally directing the students into a potentially volatile situation. That class was a real eye opener for me, like it made me realize just how fast human emotions can flare up & just how HOT the undercurrent in the field of politics really is!

That doesn't sound like a Philosophy course, it sounds like a bunch of idiots with no self-control.

To me, it is about the truth. And I KNOW that vast majority of you aren't interested in knowing that. Besides, it wouldn't be allowed around here. To that end, there is a way of finding out what the real truth is. That is, the truth that really matters. But first, consider what Voltaire said. He said, "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

In a similar manner, the best way to find out what the real truth is, all you have to do is find out what you aren't allowed to say. I know what those things are. And believe me. I'm not allowed to speak them!
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
Are those your words or someone elses? Have you really considered the meaning of them?
Do they rule your mind and heart because you are afraid to object in any way?

I spoke to people about my opinions in real life and used my phone and the internet to communicate them and I'm still here on planet Earth in one piece. I have been falsely accused and banned from web forums, but its not my problem if they dont want to discuss ideas in a reasonable way using popular platforms. If you don't do anything wrong what can they blame you for? I found plenty of wisdom in the gospels.

Is that the best you can do? Next, you will be saying I have cooties.
That's exactly what my wife would say.

Thanks for proving my point.
:rolleyes:

Not what she said last night.
You ain't woman enough.

Uh huh.

He said, she said?

Forum List

Back