What is Obama's vision for the future?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This whole campaign season the only message I've heard is Romney's bad. I haven't heard Obama lay out a plan on how to grow our economy other than tax the rich. WHAT'S HIS PLAN?

And rather than acting like the Obama campaign why don't you guys offer specifics rather than point at Romney.

How much power do you think a president has to directly grow the economy?

This whole campaign season the only message I've heard is Romney's bad. I haven't heard Obama lay out a plan on how to grow our economy other than tax the rich. WHAT'S HIS PLAN?

And rather than acting like the Obama campaign why don't you guys offer specifics rather than point at Romney.

His plan is to stagnate the economy and raising taxes to run his welfare state.

Where have you been..

-Restoring alliances.
-Killing terrorists.
-Supporting real democracy around the world.
-Balancing the Budget.
-A strong economy based on real long term industries.
-Supporting labor by buttressing social programs, education and health care.
-Supporting capitalism by promoting infrastructure, getting rid of outdated regulation and generating "fair play" regulation that encourages growth, stability and integrity in our financial markets.

This is what he's done. And this is what he will continue to do.

An America in decline.

Just like the dreams from his father.

Where have you been..

-Restoring alliances.
-Killing terrorists.
-Balancing the Budget.
-Supporting capitalism by promoting infrastructure, getting rid of outdated regulation and generating "fair play" regulation that encourages growth, stability and integrity in our financial markets.

You're fucking delusional.
-Releasing terrorists from Gitmo
-Allowing the Muslim Brotherhood to take control in Egypt
-Largest peacetime budget deficits
-Crony capitalism ala Solyndra
-Supporting labor by kow towing to public labor unions
-Wasting money on "shovel ready" projects that weren't, and boondoggly projects that were.

He hasn't done anything of what you said. Since he can't work with the GOP there is no prospect for him doing anything except fucking up to whatever extent he can by executive power.

Where have you been..

-Restoring alliances.
-Killing terrorists.
-Balancing the Budget.

YOU ARE A GOOD CHEER LEADER......

Do you use pom poms or tampons...Just curious as your post can not be taken seriously by anyone that has the ability to think..............

Where have you been..

-Restoring alliances.
-Killing terrorists.
-Balancing the Budget.

So, no energy plan. No job growth plan. No intelligible international affairs plan. No plan to stop Iran from attaining a bomb. And what's this fair play nonsense? I've been in business 23 years, it's up to me to navigate the playing field with my own skills

Where have you been..

-Restoring alliances.

Fail.

Where have you been..

-Killing terrorists.

Easy when you have the worlds best military.

Where have you been..

-Balancing the Budget.

You have got to be kidding.

Where have you been..

Total fail.

Where have you been..

If you mean Labor Unions that support him, then yes.

Where have you been..

Lolololololol.....You're too funny.

Where have you been..

-Restoring alliances.
-Killing terrorists.
-Balancing the Budget.

Yes, he will continue to do little, and fail at the little he does.

How much power do you think a president has to directly grow the economy?

That depends on how much of an effective leader he is.

The opportunity is there for the right person.

There is much that can be done if congress is not a pile of hyper-partisan shitheads, otherwise not much. As congressional republicans have publicly vowed to vote against everything no matter how innocuous or theoretically non-partisan there is little that can be done at this point. Both candidates are highly dependent on the outcome of various congressional races as to what they will be able to accomplish next year and beyond.

Obamaville.jpg

I posted part of this in a different section but have to believe that it is also relevant to his future intentions. It seems that 3000 troops are already slated for deployment to Africa in 2013. This on top of the numbers already in-country.

"The creeping U.S. military involvement in long-simmering African conflicts, however, carries risks. Some State Department officials have expressed reservations about the militarization of U.S. foreign policy on the continent. They have argued that most terrorist cells in Africa are pursuing local aims, not global ones, and do not present a direct threat to the United States." This is a five page investigative report undertaken by the Washington Post.

U.S. expands secret intelligence operations in Africa - The Washington Post

"In the same spirit, last March, as the Arab Spring wave moved east from Tunisia, Obama backed the Djibouti regime of Ismail Omar Guelleh against pro-democracy protesters, apparently because the tiny dictatorship hosts several thousand US African Command (AfriCom) troops at Washington's only solely-owned base in Africa."

"Obama also infamously extended red-carpet treatment to world-class kleptocrat tyrant Ali Bongo 15 months ago, thanks to Gabon's oil reserves. This was followed by a similarly controversial invitation in April to Ethiopia's then prime minister Meles Zenawi, rebuffing valid complaints from Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International leaders: "The US, World Bank, and other states and institutions have shown little or no attention to Ethiopia's worsening human rights record."

"And last year, citing US national security interests, Obama issued a waiver for more than $200m in military aid to allied regimes in Somalia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Libya, South Sudan and Yemen in spite of a 2008 US law prohibiting such funding because of their armies' abuse of child soldiers."

An election win for Barack Obama would be best prospect for Africa | World news | guardian.co.uk

He's wishing and hoping for four more years of shooting baskets, playing golf all over the country, trips to Europe with the wife and kids (or without the wife and kids), letting Michelle spend another $11,000,000 on vacations to Hawaii and other exotic places, and trying to install that 2,600 page Obamacare program in his spare time.

Where have you been..

-Restoring alliances.
-Killing terrorists.
-Balancing the Budget.

It's what he's tried to do and when Republicans haven't been able to stop him he's been very successful.

And what have Republicans done to help. Not only have they tried to block everything he's done, they have caused real and lasting damage to the country.

Some examples:

They blocked BP from being investigated and even had the nerve to apologize to BP because Obama made BP cough up 20 billion to clean up their mess. Republicans ON THIS VERY BOARD said it was an accident so BP shouldn't have to pay. They blocked the investigation but they know it's an accident. And Republicans ON THIS VERY SITE said I was a liar when I said Republicans blocked the BP investigation.

Republicans threatened the unemployment benefits of millions of Americans unless Obama extended the Bush Tax Cuts. The Republican Party has grown so extreme and just plain mean, they would see millions of Americans suffer to get more money into the pockets of people who are already so wealthy, they can't spend what they have now for generations.

Santorum was only talking about the GOP. We aren't all Republicans.

Where have you been..

-Restoring alliances.
-Killing terrorists.
-Balancing the Budget.

It's what he's tried to do and when Republicans haven't been able to stop him he's been very successful.

And what have Republicans done to help. Not only have they tried to block everything he's done, they have caused real and lasting damage to the country.

Some examples:

They blocked BP from being investigated and even had the nerve to apologize to BP because Obama made BP cough up 20 billion to clean up their mess. Republicans ON THIS VERY BOARD said it was an accident so BP shouldn't have to pay. They blocked the investigation but they know it's an accident. And Republicans ON THIS VERY SITE said I was a liar when I said Republicans blocked the BP investigation.

Republicans threatened the unemployment benefits of millions of Americans unless Obama extended the Bush Tax Cuts. The Republican Party has grown so extreme and just plain mean, they would see millions of Americans suffer to get more money into the pockets of people who are already so wealthy, they can't spend what they have now for generations.

Santorum was only talking about the GOP. We aren't all Republicans.

I promise not to repeat this again but you both are just too funny with statements like: "Supporting real democracy around the world."

"The creeping U.S. military involvement in long-simmering African conflicts, however, carries risks. Some State Department officials have expressed reservations about the militarization of U.S. foreign policy on the continent. They have argued that most terrorist cells in Africa are pursuing local aims, not global ones, and do not present a direct threat to the United States." This is a five page investigative report undertaken by the Washington Post.

U.S. expands secret intelligence operations in Africa - The Washington Post

"In the same spirit, last March, as the Arab Spring wave moved east from Tunisia, Obama backed the Djibouti regime of Ismail Omar Guelleh against pro-democracy protesters, apparently because the tiny dictatorship hosts several thousand US African Command (AfriCom) troops at Washington's only solely-owned base in Africa."

"Obama also infamously extended red-carpet treatment to world-class kleptocrat tyrant Ali Bongo 15 months ago, thanks to Gabon's oil reserves. This was followed by a similarly controversial invitation in April to Ethiopia's then prime minister Meles Zenawi, rebuffing valid complaints from Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International leaders: "The US, World Bank, and other states and institutions have shown little or no attention to Ethiopia's worsening human rights record."

"And last year, citing US national security interests, Obama issued a waiver for more than $200m in military aid to allied regimes in Somalia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Libya, South Sudan and Yemen in spite of a 2008 US law prohibiting such funding because of their armies' abuse of child soldiers."

An election win for Barack Obama would be best prospect for Africa | World news | guardian.co.uk

He's wishing and hoping for four more years of shooting baskets, playing golf all over the country, trips to Europe with the wife and kids (or without the wife and kids), letting Michelle spend another $11,000,000 on vacations to Hawaii and other exotic places, and trying to install that 2,600 page Obamacare program in his spare time.

Next you'll be saying he spent two hundred million a day on vacation using the Navy for transportation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2jP1UvWwV8]Obama's $200 Million Dollar A Day Vacation!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Santorum was right. Republicans aren't smart. Really and deeply not smart to believe this nonsense. And they did. They did believe it. And I bet some still do. Like you for instance. I bet you believe it. Do you?

He got his Failed Stimulus passed. He thinks its funny we blew $800B

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4-vPrcDBo]Obama: Shovel Ready jobs not shovel ready - YouTube[/ame]

And he got Obamacre

And the economy still sucks Alaska moosecock

Forum List

Back