What Is MEChA, Aztlan, and Raza?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
aztlan.jpg

http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

• Thanks
Reactions: Gem
To answer your question, they are the Mexican equivalent of the KKK and Neo-Nazis: organizations that are inherently racist at their core.

And I'll be the first to drive south and defend my home state against any attempt of a Mexican takeover. :firing:

5stringJeff said:
To answer your question, they are the Mexican equivalent of the KKK and Neo-Nazis: organizations that are inherently racist at their core.

And I'll be the first to drive south and defend my home state against any attempt of a Mexican takeover. :firing:

Yeah. Except their literature is funded in part by american taxpayers and the academic community embraces them.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. Except their literature is funded in part by american taxpayers and the academic community embraces them.

Beats me why poor Mexicans who came to America would want to secede from America and become part of Mexico again - the country they left because it gave them nada.
:duh3:

rtwngAvngr said:

Hell the mayor of L.A. is a member of MEChA, and WILL NOT denounce it. What does that tell ya?

Pale Rider said:
Hell the mayor of L.A. is a member of MEChA, and WILL NOT denounce it. What does that tell ya?

Better yet, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES is a member of "La Raza."

Pale, I always pop a vein reading that it's a "civil rights group" in the Washington Post. Once, I called the reporter. I asked her (she sounded about college-age) if she knew what "La Raza" meant. She said, "Yes, it means 'the race.'"

But she begged off the phone before I could continue. But what else was there to say?

William Joyce said:
Better yet, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES is a member of "La Raza."

Pale, I always pop a vein reading that it's a "civil rights group" in the Washington Post. Once, I called the reporter. I asked her (she sounded about college-age) if she knew what "La Raza" meant. She said, "Yes, it means 'the race.'"

But she begged off the phone before I could continue. But what else was there to say?

The older I get, and the more of this I see, it makes me think about joining the NAAWP, or the Aryan Nation, or the Hells Angels.

onthefence said:
Aren't these the shitheads that organized a mass walkout of LA schools?

Yes, they were in on the planning, as well as other organizations, in which the liberals were complicit.

Forum List

Back