What is lifting Trumps eo on Iran accomplish

Isn’t it their god given right to bare arms and do what they need to defend themselves?
No

and you cant possibly believe such nonsense

but even if you dont honor islam and jihad for allah you must understand that your beloved UN does not want the crazy mullahs to have nukes either

Last edited:
Isn’t it their god given right to bare arms and do what they need to defend themselves?
No

but even if you dont honor islam and jihad for allah you must understand that your beloved UN does not want the crazy mullahs to have nukes either
It doesn’t matter what I believe, I made an argument using the god given right that inspired our constitutions second amendment. Now do you have a better counter argument than “no, petty insult blah blah” or is that all you have?

They're guaranteed to have nukes now bud
They were guaranteed under the deal with obama

there was effort to prevent them

trump was making the effort

The only scenario where it makes sense not to have nukes is if a nuclear power will guarantee your sovereignty

Ripping up that deal spits in the face of that promise, and the whole world sees it

No

It doesn’t matter what I believe, I made an argument using the god given right that inspired our constitutions second amendment. Now do you have a better counter argument than “no, petty insult blah blah” or is that all you have?
I do have a better argument than you do

Iran is a destabilizing influence in the middle east and allowing then to have nukes will lead to millions of deaths someday

Ya, cutting off your nose to spite your face will make america safe
11 Iranians were caught last month trying to cross the border.
They shoulda drove drunk across.
Donald never should have walked away from
The deal. They were abiding by it. Now grown ups are in charge again and not insane ignorant impulsive twits who run foreign policy based on who sucks up to them.
I hope that helps

Trump said he would negotiate a better deal. He never even tried.

Biden will negotiate a deal that will make the world safer
Biden and his son are a compromised threat to national security.

Exactly right! and they should both be in jail.

They disgust me.

May GOD have Mercy on America!

This is what the puppet and his Communist anti-American handlers want to accomplish.

1613860555464.png

No

I do have a better argument than you do

Iran is a destabilizing influence in the middle east and allowing then to have nukes will lead to millions of deaths someday
Damn right you’re on the better side of the debate and you make a good point, Iran is a dangerous force and arming them causes a risk. Now let me ask, who decides that they are I risk and thus not allowed to be armed? Just us or should that be a NATO decision ?

Ya, cutting off your nose to spite your face will make america safe
11 Iranians were caught last month trying to cross the border.
They shoulda drove drunk across.

Because the Iran nuclear agreement was working, but dumbass had to tear it up because he was spiteful of the more popular and successful President who signed off on it before him.

Nothing changed with Iran under Trump. Nothing is going to change with Iran. They will become nuclear and no one is going to stop them.

I say that is good. Either we get rid of all nukes or everyone should have them. That's the best way to keep them from being used.

Your last sentence is absurd. Proliferation of nuclear arms will certainly fall into the hands of anarchists or religious fanatics. Timothy McVeigh, Dylan Roof, Eric Rudolph, David Koresh are just a few of the lunatics who populate the idiot fringe. That does not include yet puts foreign leaders in the same fringe.

Negotiating in a position of weakness for the sake of making a deal has and always will be proven worthless. The Shiite view the Holy war as a means to assume ultimate control over the Muslim world, nuclear weapons provide the vehicle. For over 13 centuries the Sunni and Shiite branches of the Muslim religion have been split resulting in the Mullahs viewing themselves as the rightful and just leaders of the faith. Once Mullahs can isolate, or possibly exterminate, Israel they have no barriers preventing their ultimate goal, absolute control over the Muslim world. When the pathetic excuse of a treaty was signed it was clear the primary objective was to delay, slow down, the process of becoming the foremost nuclear power in the Mid East. The problem was they were in violation before the ink was dry. Trump had no choice, either impose crippling sanctions and force them back to the table or accept the consequences of a Nuclear Iran. In the event the Mullahs desired peace they would be the driving force behind it yet they promote and support regional terrorism and instability.

The Iranian economy was improving and the populace was happy.
Why should we want the Irainian economy to improve?

thats the stupid policy we adopted to deal with red china for 50 years and it clearly backfired on us
Of course, we want their economy to improve as long as the agreement is in effect. If they see good things happening, then maybe they would be open to negotiation as the agreement lapses and they find that we can be talked to. And then there is the Trump attitude, which gets us nowhere. The agreement was a start and something to build on.
Right after they stop funding terrorist groups.

This ain't rocket science, folks. Pretty simple.
If you are not in the game, you can't get a hit. Theodore Roosevelt once said: "Speak softly and carry a big stick". Our big stick is the agreement that Iran's
citizens love because their lives had improved dramatically due to the agreement.
Now we have nothing, not even a twig. Not rocket science, folks. Pretty simple, yes?
If you don't have anything in there to stop funding terrorist groups then you don't have anything at all. Anything. That instability shows up in multiple countries. That isn't good or sound foreign policy. Under Obama NO attempt was made to even secure that. At. All.

The EU, Russia and China continued to do business with Iran as well as other third world countries.
Exactly my point. We had a big stick to use if necessary and now we don't have anything.
Except you didn't have a big stick. In fact, there was no real attempt to have a big stick. That was the issue. It was an attempt for the bare minimum to continue exploitation.
No, our big stick was the agreement that we could walk out of if negotiation did not work. First, you negotiate and THEN you walk out. If you walk out before negotiation, you lose your edge, and that is what happened with Trump as Iran stepped up its nuclear program.

The be all and end all for Joke Biden and his communist/globalists helpers, China first too of course.

America last.

1613871277212.png

Now let me ask, who decides that they are I risk and thus not allowed to be armed? Just us or should that be a NATO decision ?
If no one else does it would be “just us” as you put it.

but nato does see them as a risk even of the german fuhrer does not

And the UN has condemned Iran and deemed them a risk also

Forum List

Back