What is life like where you live ????

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Let me tell you about my city of Vegas

It’s like being in a giant outpatient psych ward .

2/3 of the folks here are mentally ill
1/2 are drug addicts or alcoholics
3/4 are genetically damaged
3/4 are dead broke
1/3 - are very violent

It’s a giant sewer pipe

Now tell me about your city !!!

Poster - Lost Horizon (1937)_32.jpg

3/4 are dead broke
1/3 - are very violent

It’s a giant sewer pipe

Where I live seems to be amongst the last hold out's against the leftist onslaught in America. It's mostly good here, but it ain't perfect on the scale of one to ten. I'd say about an 8.5.

I live in a peaceful little village on the east coast of Ireland. The people are friendly and for the most part very nice. There is very little violent crime. Everyone knows everybody else, and if you do something out of line, everyone knows it. The Garda (police) are friendly and helpful when they are needed. There is a gorgeous little seaside town right up the road for shopping.

I live in a peaceful little village on the east coast of Ireland. The people are friendly and for the most part very nice. There is very little violent crime. Everyone knows everybody else, and if you do something out of line, everyone knows it. The Garda (police) are friendly and helpful when they are needed. There is a gorgeous little seaside town right up the road for shopping.
I once went to Arklow on holiday. Are you anywhere near there?
We stayed in a cabin at the top of a hill. The beaches had fine white sand surrounded by leafy hills it was small but very beautiful.

3/4 are dead broke
1/3 - are very violent

It’s a giant sewer pipe

It's almost as though asserting one's country to be the freest in the world doesn't actually count for much.

I once went to Arklow on holiday. Are you anywhere near there?
We stayed in a cabin at the top of a hill. The beaches had fine white sand surrounded by leafy hills it was small but very beautiful.
I live about 15 minutes from Arklow by car. Yes, it is a beautiful part of the world.

3/4 are dead broke
1/3 - are very violent

It’s a giant sewer pipe

Did you think Vegas was going to be different when you moved there, or have you always lived there?

3/4 are dead broke
1/3 - are very violent

It’s a giant sewer pipe

It's almost as though asserting one's country to be the freest in the world doesn't actually count for much.
Or you could be wrong.

3/4 are dead broke
1/3 - are very violent

It’s a giant sewer pipe

Did you think Vegas was going to be different when you moved there, or have you always lived there?
I kind of new it was a bad place 4 yrs ago !!!
So I still moved and it is actually 10 times worse than I could ever ever imagine.

I work M-F and my job is in Central Vegas and just getting through my usual 6 hr work day feels like an utterly arduous task
I am constantly trying to diffuse situations and get toxic folks out of my store

Central Vegas is near the strip and it’s horrible area but far nicer than the far worse areas of east and then north Vegas

I live in safer west Vegas

Virginia. VA. Mild winters, easy summers. And an electorate that leans toward sanity.
It was 117 F here a few days ago
That's where I live
The one black nearest me is whiter than I am ...total Redneck...former vet
Nice guy
And you don’t have to worry about Jews stealing your newspaper at 6 am
Jews to......total rednecks and hillbillies ...walking down the street you'd be like ahh that's a white boy ....the couple local jews I've met ....I had no idea one was a jew and I'm from BK

Bacon eating jews
No one cares what your color or religion is either if you're a decent person

The way it should be

3/4 are dead broke
1/3 - are very violent

It’s a giant sewer pipe

I kind of new it was a bad place 4 yrs ago !!!
So I still moved and it is actually 10 times worse than I could ever ever imagine.
Bad as Detroit or places like that ??? If so it's super bad.

Forum List

Back