What Is It With Trump's Lawyers?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Donald Trump's favorite lawyer, Roy Cohn, was disbarred 35 years to the day before Rudy Giuliani's law license was suspended in New York, with Michael Cohen, Trump's other personal attorney having also been disbarred as a consequence of his conviction in a hush money scheme that prosecutors say he was directed to commit by Trump."

I mean he had Roy; who helped him sue and counter-sue Nixon's Justice Department over racial housing discrimination; and you know its gotta be bad if Nixon's DOJ accuses you of racism....but ultimately, after dodging 3 different felony indictments -- Roy was disbarred..and then died of AIDS..I wonder if any of these crypto-fascist Trump fanboys knew about that.

Then you have Michael Cohen....Trump's new Roy Cohn for the next 10 or so years.....he was not lucky enough to dodge his felony indictments....he got convicted......then he too got disbarred and etc, etc, etc....Now we have Rudy; who is currently under criminal investigation (although I doubt he gets charged...being America's mayor does have some perks) -- and most recently had his law license suspended pending an investigation....He may dodge being disbarred but it won't be because he was telling the truth....not a single one of his voter fraud conspiracies were true....ZERO.....but maybe he will get a pass for lying about it so much....

But really, what is up with Trump's lawyers?? Sidney Powell may ultimately be his only hope...

"Donald Trump's favorite lawyer, Roy Cohn, was disbarred 35 years to the day before Rudy Giuliani's law license was suspended in New York, with Michael Cohen, Trump's other personal attorney having also been disbarred as a consequence of his conviction in a hush money scheme that prosecutors say he was directed to commit by Trump."

I mean he had Roy; who helped him sue and counter-sue Nixon's Justice Department over racial housing discrimination; and you know its gotta be bad if Nixon's DOJ accuses you of racism....but ultimately, after dodging 3 different felony indictments -- Roy was disbarred..and then died of AIDS..I wonder if any of these crypto-fascist Trump fanboys knew about that.

Then you have Michael Cohen....Trump's new Roy Cohn for the next 10 or so years.....he was not lucky enough to dodge his felony indictments....he got convicted......then he too got disbarred and etc, etc, etc....Now we have Rudy; who is currently under criminal investigation (although I doubt he gets charged...being America's mayor does have some perks) -- and most recently had his law license suspended pending an investigation....He may dodge being disbarred but it won't be because he was telling the truth....not a single one of his voter fraud conspiracies were true....ZERO.....but maybe he will get a pass for lying about it so much....

But really, what is up with Trump's lawyers?? Sidney Powell may ultimately be his only hope...
There is something that happens when certain people get into his orbit that is just unexplainable. It may be the ersatz "power" that he "projects" that somehow transmits to them.

Look at Rudy. Can you think of another public figure who went from respectable to 100% unhinged the way he has? Have you ever seen such a transformation before?

Obviously it doesn't affect everyone, and they end up speaking out. You almost want to feel sorry for people who fall into this, but they're responsible for their own actions.

There is something that happens when certain people get into his orbit that is just unexplainable. It may be the ersatz "power" that he "projects" that somehow transmits to them.

Look at Rudy. Can you think of another public figure who went from respectable to 100% unhinged the way he has? Have you ever seen such a transformation before?

Obviously it doesn't affect everyone, and they end up speaking out. You almost want to feel sorry for people who fall into this, but they're responsible for their own actions.
Seen this quote from a person familiar with this Trump orbit.....this was said a few years ago...but it is definitely salient......

"
And that is something that Donald Trump really learned from Roy Cohn: how to get the people around him to compromise themselves so that he could gain power and the upper hand in these real estate deals."

Translation: Rudy scares the piss out of you bed-wetting parasites.

We get it.
Do you know how pathetic you goofy muthafuckas look to sane people??

Having your law license suspended is some sort of win?

Yall are the type of morons who would cover themselves in shit and then think people being disgusted by it means you "triggered them"

But all history will show is.....you were covered in shit

Seen this quote from a person familiar with this Trump orbit.....this was said a few years ago...but it is definitely salient......

"And that is something that Donald Trump really learned from Roy Cohn: how to get the people around him to compromise themselves so that he could gain power and the upper hand in these real estate deals."
Wow, ouch, there it is.

Forum List

Back