what is it that makes humans advocate and commit genocide??

kvetch

Devout UK Hindu-Jew
Oct 21, 2012
pune india
we have seen examples of german, rwandan, turkish, arab and other genocides

and even in israel which should be immune, placards saying "kill all the arabs"

so why and what grips such people all over the world; in times of trauma, usually

here's my neutral opinion...based on a lifetime of deep enquiry!

HUMANS ARE TRIBAL ANIMALS

when under threat, real or perceived, we all have a collective "fight or flight" response

this is very deep; on a survival level

i believe, with Jung, that we have a tribal unconscious psyche in our depths

in early human hunter gatherer times; when there wasn't enough food for all

it was often a question of either our tribe or the other will survive

and that big button is what gets hit when we are under threat.

this is particularly true for Jews who have a deep justified paranoia based on real recent genocide against them by hitler, and centuries of persecution.

so out comes the holocaust card at any, even moderate threat to jews or israel

arabs too are very thin skinned; they have much of saudi desert tribal culture mixed into islam and unreformed

the politics of so called "race" and immigration is full of tribal talk....that tribe is stealin our jobs, swamping us, stealin our women etc just as if we were still in the stone age

i believe any country or nation could turn genocidal, given the right condition

and as the west declines and its economy shrinks...a long term trend, i fear

the xenophobia is bound to increase

we all need to be aware of where xenophobia comes from

then we can combat it more effectively

any angry and wounded talk of "them or us" can lead to genocide...

it is only a question of degree; and it exists in us all

Last edited:
I have been a jew all my life------and in the course of my life---have gone to Israel and -----have either witnessed or PARTICIPATED in demonstrations devoted to jewish causes including the causes of Israel I have NEVER SEEN A PLACARD SAYING "KILL ALL THE ARABS" I have seem placards held in the arms of burkah clad sluts praising the islamic hero ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER and I have heard that commonly used islamic fart YITBACH AL YAHUD-----but never "death to the arabs" as islamo nazi pigs like to claim

I have been a jew all my life------and in the course of my life---have gone to Israel and -----have either witnessed or PARTICIPATED in demonstrations devoted to jewish causes including the causes of Israel I have NEVER SEEN A PLACARD SAYING "KILL ALL THE ARABS" I have seem placards held in the arms of burkah clad sluts praising the islamic hero ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER and I have heard that commonly used islamic fart YITBACH AL YAHUD-----but never "death to the arabs" as islamo nazi pigs like to claim
well i have seen them many times on bbc tv

after suicide bombings, usually

and the price tag settler jews also often scrawl it on mosques when thay attack them unprovoked

not necessarily..kill ALL the arabs; just kill the arab pigs, etc

and the price tag settler jews also often scrawl it on mosques when thay attack them unprovoked

in my entire life-----I saw one KILL scrawled on a mosque------published-----there was no proof at all that the grafitti had been done by a jew------the mosque was described as having been attacked and "destroyed" when, in fact, the only "'damage" was grafitti on a level over which nobody in my town would dare to BOTHER THE COPS

got a link kvetch?

in my entire life-----I saw one KILL scrawled on a mosque------published-----there was no proof at all that the grafitti had been done by a jew------the mosque was described as having been attacked and "destroyed" when, in fact, the only "'damage" was grafitti on a level over which nobody in my town would dare to BOTHER THE COPS

got a link kvetch?
an excerpt in wikipedia on racism in israel:

Racism in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

n late 2010, the number of racist incidents against Arabs increased. The events were described by the Defense Minister of Israel, Ehud Barak, as a "wave of racism."[91] The most notable ones took place on 20 December 2010, when a group of five Arabs were driven from an apartment in Tel Aviv after their landlady was threatened with the torching of her home if she continued to rent out to Arabs,[92] and on 21 December 2010, when a gang of Jewish youths was arrested in Jerusalem after carrying out a large number of attacks on Arabs. A girl aged 14 would lure Arab men to the Independence Park, where they were attacked with stones and bottles and severely beaten. The teens confessed to nationalistic motives.[93] On 31 Oct 2010, a Jewish mob gathered outside of an Arab students' residence in Safed, chanted "death to the Arabs," hurled rocks and bottles at the building, shattering glass, and fired a shot at the building before dissassembling.[94]

On May 2011, two Israeli border patrolmen were charged with physical abuse against an Arab minor who was carrying firecrackers. The incident took place in March 2010. The youth was punched, knocked to the floor, kicked, and had death threats thrown against him by the officers. At a police station, the 17-years-old male was tricked by a female police officer into believing he was going to die. After making the prisoner go down on his knees, she allegedly pointed her pistol at him at point-blank range. It was not loaded, but the minor did not know this because his eyes were covered. According to the charges, she counted to 10, with the teen begging her not to kill him. She allegedly pulled the trigger, saying "Death to Arabs." [95]

that took me 2 mins to find

honestly i aint having a go at jews or anyone here; just tryin to go deeper under all ethnic labelsi

Last edited:
Based on everything I've read and heard about genocidal impulse it seems to evolve after a substantial period of offensive conduct which cannot be resolved by any ordinary means. This concept was explored in considerable depth in the movie, Conspiracy, which presented a detailed recreation of the infamous Wannsee Conference in which the leaders of the Third Reich assembled to discuss the Final Solution to the "Jewish Problem."

ask roudy----he knows arabic usually in english letters ITBACH AL YAHUD ------and translated as DEATH TO THE JEW muslims often fart out this phrase from about age two until they drop dead. Such a fart is entirely legal in islamic law-----but a return comment is a capital crime

if you wish to hear it in clear arabic-----get a large star of david necklace-----and wear it to the Jumah rant tomorrow

even the Hebrews were guided by their God on how and why to commits genocide, slaughter of enemies, annihilation and mass killings.

Last edited:
ask roudy----he knows arabic usually in english letters ITBACH AL YAHUD ------and translated as DEATH TO THE JEW muslims often fart out this phrase from about age two until they drop dead. Such a fart is entirely legal in islamic law-----but a return comment is a capital crime

if you wish to hear it in clear arabic-----get a large star of david necklace-----and wear it to the Jumah rant tomorrow

No it's not an Arabic word. Al Mauwt le Israel is death to Israel.

ask roudy how the pigs fart out DEATH TO THE JEW ----they do fart it out incessantly -----from babyhood----and the sluts in the Burkas smile

even the Hebrews were guided by their God on how and why to commits genocide, slaughter of enemies, annihilation and mass killings.

What do you mean "even"? Moses did a lot of Jihad. Moses did Jihad fe sabeel illah. God was with him and the Jihad.

It's a fact Moses did Jihad fi sabeelillallah.

Allahu Ahkbar.

ask roudy how the pigs fart out DEATH TO THE JEW ----they do fart it out incessantly -----from babyhood----and the sluts in the Burkas smile

Roudy doesn't know any Arabic. He's an Israeli, like he said, he has relatives who are white Israelis.

I know Arabic.

Lots of people know arabic what does "white" have to do with anything Lots of caucasions know arabic The very first time I heard arabic spoken------I was a bit horrified. The language sounds so harsh-----and the young lady speaking it was a lovely blond blue eyed greek looking girl but it did not sound like greek. She had one of those crosses with the extra lines on her neck-------it turned out she was a SYRIAN girl. Historically there were LOTS of GREEKS in syria -----Way back when Israel fought syria------they were actually fighting greeks-------that was before the dogs of arabia got there

Lots of people know arabic what does "white" have to do with anything Lots of caucasions know arabic The very first time I heard arabic spoken------I was a bit horrified. The language sounds so harsh-----and the young lady speaking it was a lovely blond blue eyed greek looking girl but it did not sound like greek. She had one of those crosses with the extra lines on her neck-------it turned out she was a SYRIAN girl. Historically there were LOTS of GREEKS in syria -----Way back when Israel fought syria------they were actually fighting greeks-------that was before the dogs of arabia got there

What do you mean it sounds harsh? Elaborate please. :cool:

when arabic speaking people, speak arabic-----they seem to be expressing a kind of URGENT ANGER. The syrian lady seemed to be yelling at someone----I was surprised when it turned out to be just a normal conversation with her mother about some supper they were planning

when arabic speaking people, speak arabic-----they seem to be expressing a kind of URGENT ANGER. The syrian lady seemed to be yelling at someone----I was surprised when it turned out to be just a normal conversation with her mother about some supper they were planning

Yeah usually it is just a normal conversation.

It depends.

When Arabic ladies speak they sarcastically express urgent anger. It's joking and fun, it's actually a sign of friendship.

Arabic men who are originally from Arabic lands also do that and it's not always sarcastic. Sometimes they yell at each other. But it's not in an insulting way. They don't take to the heart.

Most of it is just regular fast pace talk.

You should learn it. It's a fun language.

Some people are angry, I was at the Egyptian border with Gaza, I stepped out of my taxi and this man was exchanging American dollars with shekels or Egyptian lines. I said I had already done it. And he almost punched my cab driver in the face. It was odd because I wasn't used to that, but now after several times, I know the border well and I know how to cross in 1 hour.

But it isn't all a bad thing, some people are just really depressed when working all day.

lots of pakistanis have blue eyes too, especially the pathans

alexander the (greek) great and brits...euro rapist pigs...brits a bit less so but they often took indian / pak wives and whores

did you see them, too?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back