What is it that black democrats want?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I watch all the news channels and Fox News black republicans seem upbeat happy, successful.
Blacks on cnn MSNBC seem angry, upset, they are on TV they made it, what are they complaining about.. they keep saying blacks are struggling..
yes blacks and all people will struggle if you don’t work hard.

what do you want? To be reward for complaining?

If you listen to their bitching long enough it ALWAYS comes down to "GIMME FREE MONEY".

ALWAYS! Without fail!

I watch all the news channels and Fox News black republicans seem upbeat happy, successful.
Blacks on cnn MSNBC seem angry, upset, they are on TV they made it, what are they complaining about.. they keep saying blacks are struggling..

All the Republicans on FOX News are happy and smiling with a Republican in the White House. Did you watch FOX when Obama was in power? Nobody was happy then. Ever!!

Why don't you try asking the black people you know or work with, what they want? Or specific black posters on this forum? Also, what makes you assume that all black people want the same thing?

And then you just had to say that black people who are struggling are just lazy. Once an a$$hat, always an a$$hat.

• Banned

All the Republicans on FOX News are happy and smiling with a Republican in the White House. Did you watch FOX when Obama was in power? Nobody was happy then. Ever!!

Why don't you try asking the black people you know or work with, what they want? Or specific black posters on this forum? Also, what makes you assume that all black people want the same thing?

And then you just had to say that black people who are struggling are just lazy. Once an a$$hat, always an a$$hat.
I have no idea what your saying

What is it that black democrats want?

To continue being the group that gets asked what they want....you would think they want a stop to racism....not so...that's the last thing they want....

you would think they want a stop to racism....not so...that's the last thing they want....

Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

- Booker T Washington

• Banned
you would think they want a stop to racism....not so...that's the last thing they want....

Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

- Booker T Washington
Powerful

They don't want a thing. AS soon as they get what they claim they want today, they'd just be right back tomorrow issuing NEW demands.

All they really deserve is a good swift kick in the ass.

there are no blacks in canada .....shut up !

Mother Canuckers?

The truth is, I suspect, as I have already suggested, that “The Intellectuals” live too much in the past. They know books but they do not know men. Booker T

Really? So who were all those dark skinned fellows at my weekly poker game. 1/3 of the people there were black. 1/4 of the kids at my daughter's school were black, not to mention nearly the entire staff at the SkyDome.

According to the 2011 Census, there were nearly 1 million black people in Canada, and I don't think that number has gone down in the past 9 years. Carribana in Toronto is the world's largest Carribean Festival outside the Islands. And that guy who lives downstairs from me is just sporting a year-round tan.

Really? So who were all those dark skinned fellows at my weekly poker game. 1/3 of the people there were black. 1/4 of the kids at my daughter's school were black, not to mention nearly the entire staff at the SkyDome.

According to the 2011 Census, there were nearly 1 million black people in Canada, and I don't think that number has gone down in the past 9 years. Carribana in Toronto is the world's largest Carribean Festival outside the Islands. And that guy who lives downstairs from me is just sporting a year-round tan.
Lol

IM2 thinks blacks shouldn’t have to work for anything.
He’s afraid of competition
He should be. Inferior cultures always get steam rolled by superior ones.

Is that why slave owing Southern Americans lost the Civil War? Their inferior culture was steam rolled by their superiors from the North. And the NAZI's steam rollered all of Europe. I guess you really think the NAZI's were the superior culture. Might makes right.

This is why conservative governments are such failures. They're full of people who think like you. Which is to say, not at all.

Forum List

Back