What Is It Like to Be Attacked By Rocks?

Sweet_Caroline

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2013
Anyone here think rocks are harmless?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZC7A-Lr4Eo]POV video: What Is It Like to Be Attacked By Rocks? - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone here think rocks are harmless?

POV video: What Is It Like to Be Attacked By Rocks? - YouTube

Palestine's new less than lethal weapon.

Made in Palestine: Rubber Coated Rocks
mip098-483.jpg

The Black Iris of Jordan » 2006 » March » 08made-in-palestine-rubber-coated-rocks

Rock when thrown at someone can hit and kill the target person. In the US, if you throw a rock at a police officer, you will end up dead.

Rock when thrown at someone can hit and kill the target person. In the US, if you throw a rock at a police officer, you will end up dead.

Yes, rocks thrown, and slingshots thrown, and Jewish civilians have injured and have killed. I started this thread to let these antisemites know exactly what the Jews are up against when just going about their daily business in their own land.

Yes, rocks thrown, and slingshots thrown, and Jewish civilians have injured and have killed. I started this thread to let these antisemites know exactly what the Jews are up against when just going about their daily business in their own land.

Maybe those illegal settlers should go back home where they will be safe.

They are more than likely driving back to their home. Don't make idiotic suggestions.

That is their home.

They should go back home to Brooklyn.

You're an idiot

Now how about that ??

This is me laughing hysterically.:doubt:

1. No one will attempt to refute that rocks are painful, destructive, and deadly. Firearms and missles just happen to be more destructive. This is like trying to prove that a hammer & chisel and a jack hammer, are both equally destructive; which is obvious. But a jackhammer is much quicker.

2. Being anti-Semitic has multiple meanings...one of which would suggest that one is anti-Jesus, anti-Christ. No. It doesn't...fit.

3. It appears as though the people driving, are not wanted on that stretch of road. Why do you push it, when you know what the result is going to be? This would be like my driving through a primarily black neighborhood, flying a huge banner on my car proclaiming: "WHITE POWER!!!" That would provoke a response. If I did it multiple times, I would expect to eventually encounter gunfire, or worse.

4. Just because someone doesn't approve of a country's method of "diplomacy", does not mean that they are attacking that country's race or religion. We may not approve of how North Korea treats South Korea. That does not make us anti-Asian. It means-to most of us- that we disapprove of bullying and deception. Most humans-who possess a soul-feel the same way.

Namaste

Last edited:

Forum List

Back