What is it about Fish Oil that works so that always decreases arthritis pain?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
2 weeks ago I could barely get out of bed in the morning and had a sore ankle. I bought some Fish Oil and 8 days later i can feel the pain decrease and almost gone. No more struggling to get out of bed in the morning or pain in my left foot and ankle. Two weeks ago I had to ice my foot and my back. Not at all this week. What makes Fish Oil so powerful?

2 weeks ago I could barely get out of bed in the morning and had a sore ankle. I bought some Fish Oil and 8 days later i can feel the pain decrease and almost gone. No more struggling to get out of bed in the morning or pain in my left foot and ankle. Two weeks ago I had to ice my foot and my back. Not at all this week. What makes Fish Oil so powerful?
Maybe you healed some in 8 days. If you believe it works that's ok. Pain sucks.

My old neighbor had 1000's of empty fish oil bottles scattered all around his yard after a windstorm.
I mentioned it to another neighbor and she told me the guy's wife is who uses it. She's crazy as hell and thinks it keeps her in check.

My old neighbor had 1000's of empty fish oil bottles scattered all around his yard after a windstorm.
I mentioned it to another neighbor and she told me the guy's wife is who uses it. She's crazy as hell and thinks it keeps her in check.
I definitely didnt want to keep buying pain pills

It helps increase the quality and density of the synovial fluid in the joints which lubricates everything, lessening irritation allowing inflamation to go down.

Its good for the brain

Fish oil is loaded with good omegas that have a strong anti-inflammatory effect as well as being heart healthy and also helps with various other ailments. I like to deal with things as homeopathically as possible, but still need a pain pill--usually acetaminophen (generic Tylenol) every now and then. Important not to overdose on that though.

Other natural foods with high good omegas:
Hemp oil
flax seed - best ground (in a coffee grinder or some such) from whole seed just before consumption. Ground flax seed loses its potency fairly quickly once ground though so always grind it just before you use it.
chia seed
walnuts
brussel sprouts
olive oil

Forum List

Back