What is ISIS's Strategy?

• They are Nuts.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
What is ISIS's Strategy?

They are managing to anger everyone around the World. For what reason do they want the entire world angry at them?

They chopped off the heads of 4 Americans and ticked us off...............
They chopped off the head of one of Japan's people and ticked them off..............
They attempted to slaughter the Kurds and ticked them off.......
They attempted to overthrow Syria and have been executing their troops ticking them off.......
They burned alive the Jordanian pilot ticking them off...............
They just executed 21 coptic Christians in Egypt ticking them off..........
They executed British people ticking them off..............

and etc................Iraqi's being executed...........etc........etc..............

So, they are TICKING OFF THE ENTIRE WORLD............................

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

Adding some more...........I'm not sure what sparked our embassies removal..........aka who's really behind it...................but we've had to leave Yemen...................

Africa..............and other problems going around killing as well..................

Not saying ISIS is the culprit.................but the whole region is in flames.................

Again, for what purpose................Ticking off the world doesn't seem like a great strategy to me.

ISIS is hoping Americans are stupid enough to send boots on the ground again so they can be made common targets by everyone in the ME.

And America, under a Republican administration, would give ISIS just that.

ISIS, and all other Islamic Terrorists, want the same thing, to continue just enough attacks so the west remains "self terrorizing"

This is a phenomenon created when the US feels compelled to use a pound of cure, to prevent an ounce of threat.

Fear that a plane will be brought down has changed the lives of any American who travels.

Somehow we have decided that preventing one American death at the hands of Islamic terrorism is worth sacrificing 10 American boys in military combat.

The Indians handled their terror incident without allowing Islamic extremists to gain anything.

That's why I think we should just call them criminals. If we elevate them to "Islamic" martyrs, they get a ton of street cred in their home countries.

We're feeding the fire by letting our egos rule our actions.

ISIS, and all other Islamic Terrorists, want the same thing, to continue just enough attacks so the west remains "self terrorizing"

This is a phenomenon created when the US feels compelled to use a pound of cure, to prevent an ounce of threat.

Fear that a plane will be brought down has changed the lives of any American who travels.

Somehow we have decided that preventing one American death at the hands of Islamic terrorism is worth sacrificing 10 American boys in military combat.

The Indians handled their terror incident without allowing Islamic extremists to gain anything.

That's why I think we should just call them criminals. If we elevate them to "Islamic" martyrs, they get a ton of street cred in their home countries.

"Islamic" martyrs

P
erhaps they want to martyr themselves to unite Muslim countries against them.................Unified Muslim front to destroy them..............

In a way, they'd die to get other countries there to fight together against them.

I think this a pretty reasonable reply.

Just pretty reasonable, because it doesn't answer the question of what we can do to stop them from "self-terrorizing" us.

How did the Indians handle their issue, and what was their issue?

Just pretty reasonable, because it doesn't answer the question of what we can do to stop them from "self-terrorizing" us.

I'm talking about twelve coordinated shooting and bombing attacks lasting four days occurred across Mumbai, carried out by Pakistani members of Lashkar-e-Taiba.

The Pakistani Army sent troops to the border because they though the Indian military would get all John Wayne about it, but the Indian military did nothing, so the Pakistani troops just went back to their bases.

The trials were a mess because they were in Pakistan, and some Indian "homeland security" types were fired...but not much after that.

If India were as powerful as the US, and Pakistan wasn't a nuclear power, they might have invaded Khazakstan with "Operation Khazaki Thunder", then stayed for 10 more years under "Operation Khazaki Freedom"

I'm talking about twelve coordinated shooting and bombing attacks lasting four days occurred across Mumbai, carried out by Pakistani members of Lashkar-e-Taiba.

The Pakistani Army sent troops to the border because they though the Indian military would get all John Wayne about it, but the Indian military did nothing, so the Pakistani troops just went back to their bases.

The trials were a mess because they were in Pakistan, and some Indian "homeland security" types were fired...but not much after that.

If India were as powerful as the US, and Pakistan wasn't a nuclear power, they might have invaded Khazakstan with "Operation Khazaki Thunder", then stayed for 10 more years under "Operation Khazaki Freedom"
India and Pakistan have been shooting at each other for a very long time..................It's pretty common place there.................

And there border areas are basically a line between religions.

Today I think ISIS is primarily concerned with establishing an extremist Islamic nation encompassing both Syria and Iraq. Then again, like al Queda, there are groups already in motion that are looking beyond. Considering the messages sent out via social media, they are working way beyond what they presume will be their nation.

What they want is pretty clear they believe that all should submit to Islamic or sharia law and those who don't are infidels who should either be forced to or killed. Does this seem like an insane idea and impossible to accomplish yes it does but so did Hitlers idea of creating an Aryan master race to rule the world but that did not stop him from trying.

Considering they beheaded 21 Coptic Egyptians, kidnapped in Libya, it seems their influence is expanding. Those 21 were Christians, not Egyptians, as viewed by ISIS.

India and Pakistan have been shooting at each other for a very long time..................It's pretty common place there.................

Have you seen the show put on by Paki and Indian Border Guards?...it's rich pageantry

ISIS strategy is.....

BwjF9M1IQAAxczX.jpg

Have you seen the show put on by Paki and Indian Border Guards?...it's rich pageantry

I've never seen that............Interesting and in a way weird....................

Liked the ending song.

ISIS is controlled by an agenda beyond them, that will use them for religious sector instability that eventually will highlight the Israel and Christendom "crusade" for that unique sector and global scale of the religious strata of destabilization.

Of course that keeps ALL emotionally drawn into this also distracted from the intended outcome of the "victorious" stabilization that it will lead to many years from now, to highlight the "world government" "solution" to all these religious ills being in time removed by force of globalized military.

The Russia and China BRICS destabilization in the political and national strata is the greater context it will in time support as the world is an a truly unique scale and global scope of a multi-dimensional nation-state upheaval to be exacerbated by financial destabilization at previously unheard of levels.

As a whole the biggest global "problem" of all time is being set up for the biggest global "solution" to come when the cycle is stabilized in the new world order of world government. It is all a divide and conquer, conquer and re-unite set-up of the psychology preparation to accept world government as a necessary "solution" at truly global scale, all the nations will join that a number of years from final cycle going truly full blown.

Those who panic get trapped first, it is mostly to be psychological fueled by these various conflicts in all realms of nation-state function and interaction, religious, political-military, and financial. It is not "the end" they want people to expect, it is the final cycle to birth world government in full in a global recovery and eventual world "peace and security" by definition of that world government.

ISIS is just a controlled new "Bogey Man" from the same Islamic Jihad versus Christain/Israel global "crusade" sector of mass destabilization that is going to get far worse in time= GWOT 2.0 and Cold War 2.0 to heat up, in time, imo.

Forum List

Back