What is Huma thinking, well for one the Clintons are going to kill me soon

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
then my husband, is having sex with little girls, I had 650,000 emails on my computer that were supposed to be turned over to Clinton and the FBI both, so I might spend at least ten years in jail. If someone has to go to prison, will it be Hillary, or me? Me obviously. My best bet might be to go skydiving without a parachute.

Note the government operative in the photo deadlocked with the photographer.
What would Huma's punishment be under Sharia Law for stealing government secrets?
Rocks to the head that's what.
Poor Huma, but did she ever care about you? The fact is she hid these emails from Hillary so she did not even care about her.

CIAO and chop chop
Weepy%2BHuma.jpg

• Banned
This should be in conspiracy section..
You think that Huma Abedin having 650,000 emails on her computer that killed Hillary Clintons election chances is conspiracy? If so then you are a delusional fool in denial. Is the look on humas face a conspiracy, is the government agent watching her so she does not board a plane seem like a conspiracy to you?

Face it Hilly got her ass kicked and she and Huma are facing prison. This is reality, not conspiracy, but you keep denying that Trump won

You think that Huma Abedin having 650,000 emails on her computer that killed Hillary Clintons election chances is conspiracy? If so then you are a delusional fool in denial. Is the look on humas face a conspiracy, is the government agent watching her so she does not board a plane seem like a conspiracy to you?

Face it Hilly got her ass kicked and she and Huma are facing prison. This is reality, not conspiracy, but you keep denying that Trump won
No more delusional than your illogical conclusion using opinion over facts...

• Banned

The fact is that you said that Trump could not win, and that you are, were and always will be full of shit.

But be happy, as America still elects it's President fairly

Next

how can any woman even think about marrying a weener!!!

The fact is that you said that Trump could not win, and that you are, were and always will be full of shit.

Next

Where is the fact that I said Trump could never win? Since I voted for him..I do believe that would make any statements you claim to be, unworthy.............

how can any woman even think about marrying a weener!!!
I know, that's what lesbians believe..

If you have not read today's headlines, she(Hillary) is blaming the FBI..So you will see many dead agents in the coming weeks..Hillary is,,The Terminator.....in theaters July 5th 2019...

If you have not read today's headlines, she(Hillary) is blaming the FBI..So you will see many dead agents in the coming weeks..Hillary is,,The Terminator.....in theaters July 5th 2019...
even a shaved gerbil that is well traveled would never marry a weener
Man you need help..............................but don't stop

i predict that in the summer of 2017, Anthony Weener will have the most embarrassing predicament where he has to call 911 in a crisis with a very bizarre accident that involves a extra large tube of super glue that leaked, his right hand, and a kitten.

New Topics

Forum List

Back