What is happening in Kazakhstan?

If you're still talking about protests in Cuba?
I can't post a link that shows nothing. No protests took place in Cuba that amounted to any significant size.

I posted links that showed the reason for the protests and that they took place in some 50 different cities throughout Cuba:

"They are among hundreds of people detained since July 11, when spontaneous street protests in 50 cities saw thousands of people clamoring for change, chanting “Freedom,” “Down with the dictatorship” and “We are hungry.”"

There are dozens of such articles reporting on the protests in Cuba from news organizations all over the world and I provided you with several examples.

Next time back up your opinion or admit that you don't know what you are talking about.

There are dozens of such articles reporting on the protests in Cuba from news organizations all over the world and I provided you with several examples.

Next time back up your opinion or admit that you don't know what you are talking about.

The big protests in Cuba didn't happen and there are no links that show a crowd of more than a couple of dozen in Havana. Post your best link with photos or go play.

The big protests in Cuba didn't happen and there are no links that show a crowd of more than a couple of dozen in Havana. Post your best link with photos or go play.

I found a news article for you with an embedded video. Watch the video because you obviously have trouble understanding the written word:

I found a news article for you with an embedded video. Watch the video because you obviously have trouble understanding the written word:

It opens with a display of about 100 demnstrators that was a pro-Cuba counter protest. and it doesn't get any better than that. There's no where near a thousand people shown protesting at any one time.
I saw that link at the time and it's a mix of crowds in Miami with protestors in Cuba of maybe a hundred or less. It's US propaganda but it's best summed up by the announcer starting at around 1:50 when she had to admit that the emotions were high in mostly Miama, and that it 'might' amount to something more in Cuba.

Direct me to any particular point of time in the video if you care to argue the point further.

It opens with a display of about 100 demnstrators that was a pro-Cuba counter protest. and it doesn't get any better than that. There's no where near a thousand people shown protesting at any one time.

I saw that link at the time and it's a mix of crowds in Miami with protestors in Cuba of maybe a hundred or less. It's US propaganda but it's best summed up by the announcer starting at around 1:50 when she had to admit that the emotions were high in mostly Miama, and that it 'might' amount to something more in Cuba.

Direct me to any particular point of time in the video if you care to argue the point further.

So you have as much trouble listening as you do reading. The opening reports that there were thousands of protestors throughout Cuba and they clearly show hundreds of protestors in one scene filmed in Cuba. The video goes on to show what was happening in Miami and clearly states this.

Cuban police vehicles were overturned and there was no pro-Cuban government rally being shown in the video, as that was organized after the initial protests against the government.

Given that you may have suffered a stroke and are easily confused let me make it even simpler for you.

Here is a report from the Turkish public broadcaster (TRT World) of the protests. They only show footage of Cuban protests (no mention of Miami) and there is no footage of a counter-protest. The below broadcast is dated July 12th and counter-protests requested by Cuba's president did not appear until July 13th.

So you have as much trouble listening as you do reading. The opening reports that there were thousands of protestors throughout Cuba and they clearly show hundreds of protestors in one scene filmed in Cuba. The video goes on to show what was happening in Miami and clearly states this.

Cuban police vehicles were overturned and there was no pro-Cuban government rally being shown in the video, as that was organized after the initial protests against the government.

Given that you may have suffered a stroke and are easily confused let me make it even simpler for you.

Here is a report from the Turkish public broadcaster (TRT World) of the protests. They only show footage of Cuban protests (no mention of Miami) and there is no footage of a counter-protest. The below broadcast is dated July 12th and counter-protests requested by Cuba's president did not appear until July 13th.

It was blown way out of proportion to what it was by US propaandists and disgruntled Cubans who think they'll someday be able to go back and erect another Batista type regime. Get over it. China won't allow it!

It was blown way out of proportion to what it was by US propaandists and disgruntled Cubans who think they'll someday be able to go back and erect another Batista type regime. Get over it. China won't allow it!

The Turkish public broadcaster is pro-American??? Too fcking funny.

You might want to watch the Turkish report again and this time try to pay attention.

You might want to watch the Turkish report again and this time try to pay attention.

You might want to face up to the fact that the Cuban people's revolution is still hugely popular. And also the fact that renewed prosperity being brought in by China is only going to make it more popular.

I was in Cuba two years ago and have been there many times. China's contributions are spread throughout the country and that has the effect of preventing America from having the negative effect it's always had since shortly after the people's revolution. The July protests were orchestrated by the US on behalf of disgruntled Miami Cubans as a last gasp effort before China came to the rescue.

The future question on how America will handle the situation is much more interesting now than your hateful agenda. We'll soon see efforts by the big three players to increase their presense in the other players' spheres of influence.

For instance, I see S.Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and some other countries being up for grabs as China and Russia rise.[/B]

Tom, just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the recent arrest of Karim Massimov for Treason?

Particularly given previous revelations with regard to Massimov...

Photo shows Joe Biden meeting Hunter’s alleged business partner from Kazakhstan

joe-hunter-biden-kazakh-01.jpg

Hunter and Joe Biden with Kenes Rakishev (left) and Kazakhstan's former prime minister, Karim Massimov (right)

For context as to why I'm curious of your thoughts on it....

Putin Stamps Out the Fire in Kazakhstan and Ukraine

''Less than one week before a major summit between the United states NATO and Russia over the security architecture of Eastern Europe, we’re treated to another failed color revolution in the most strategically important place along Russia’s southern border.

There was looting, horrific violence and former government buildings, the ultimate symbols of power, set on fire.

What may have been surprising was how quickly Russia and Kazakh’s President, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev invoked the CSTO to come in and stop the nonsense. But, if it didn’t happen this way the consequences for Russia and the rest of Asia would have been catastrophic.

Kazakhstan is simply too big and too important for Russia to even consider allowing to fall back into the hands of someone like Nursultan Nasarbaev, a true post-Soviet meglomaniac, Russophobe and self-interested jackass whose double dealings with the West are just shy of those by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

This article by Fyodor Lukyanov, brings up a lot of good points about what this intervention means for the future and I highly recommend it. But what’s most important now is that this was a stiff message to Washington, London and Brussels.

Get out of Central Asia and stay out. Russia is now in control of the Heartland.'' (Boldface and italics emphases added)

Last edited:
I think that in addition to Russia outlawing NGOs and color revolutions by organization that it's likely gonna start putting on international pressure to name organizations by name and Individuals specifically. Which certainly could become the standard for so-called bilateral agreements.

Could be why Biden is pausing lately, given wha twas referenced in terms with those business dealings a few links up in this communication.

Of course, that's placing aside the fact that all of this stuff really should be placed into context with the fact that the intelligence entities promoting conflict in general are the same intelligence entities who gave us weapons of mass distruction in Iraq and Russiagate. But that's another aspect to things, to be clear.

Last edited:
You might want to face up to the fact that the Cuban people's revolution is still hugely popular. And also the fact that renewed prosperity being brought in by China is only going to make it more popular.

I was in Cuba two years ago and have been there many times. China's contributions are spread throughout the country and that has the effect of preventing America from having the negative effect it's always had since shortly after the people's revolution. The July protests were orchestrated by the US on behalf of disgruntled Miami Cubans as a last gasp effort before China came to the rescue.

The future question on how America will handle the situation is much more interesting now than your hateful agenda. We'll soon see efforts by the big three players to increase their presense in the other players' spheres of influence.

For instance, I see S.Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and some other countries being up for grabs as China and Russia rise.[/B]

You are a expert in ... nothing. The many examples of international press reports I provided you with present a very different view of Cuba.

Let me know when the press quote you on something, I may see you in a different light. Until then you are just another asshole with an opinion he can't back up.

You are a expert in ... nothing. The many examples of international press reports I provided you with present a very different view of Cuba.
Of course they do because you get those press reports shoved in your face daily.

Communism is working in Cuba but it would have evolved to a capitalist system if the US would have allowed it to happen in a way that wouldn't do great harm to the peasant class. Now it's going to come via China's method of capitalism under a communist leadership. And that has great advantages. Ask me about it!
Let me know when the press quote you on something, I may see you in a different light. Until then you are just another asshole with an opinion he can't back up.
You'll see soon enough! Go to Cuba by sneaking through some Canadian airport and you'll see even sooner. Many Americans do!

Did I ever tell you the one about the two old ladies in Cuba who begged to not have their passports stamped? I'll save it for another time.

Tom, just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the recent arrest of Karim Massimov for Treason?
It still isn’t very clear to me how deep the faction fighting at the top went, or how much still is going on, or if there is much difference between the major factions in regard to foreign alignments.

We might imagine much, but Nursultan Nazarbayev just re-emerged supporting Tokayev and his announced “reforms” — so the regime patronage networks may paper over differences with only superficial changes. The treatment of working class protesters may end up being more severe than that meted out to most on-the-out oligarchs.

Any security people actually caught organizing or facilitating a coup effort will certainly be tortured and elimiminated. It seems to me one wing of the security apparatus feared they would lose their power and decided to try to end the Tokayev transition. I would be surprised if any of the great foreign investors / countries were directly involved in the violence.

“Color Revolutions” generally require a mass civic movement or common unifying themes the people can unite around. There’s nothing like that yet except perhaps among rural religious clans (some of these may have been bussed into a few cities to increase disorder). The oil workers, workers in general, and the unemployed of course have their own grievances, but no leaders among them have been allowed to make their mark on the country as a whole. Not yet anyway.

Last edited:
It still isn’t very clear to me how deep the faction fighting at the top went, or how much still is going on, or if there is much difference between the major factions in regard to foreign alignments.

We might imagine much, but Nursultan Nazarbayev just re-emerged supporting Tokayev and his announced “reforms” — so the regime patronage networks may paper over differences with only superficial changes. The treatment of working class protesters may end up being more severe than that meted out to most on-the-out oligarchs.

Any security people actually caught organizing or facilitating a coup effort will certainly be tortured and elimiminated. It seems to me one wing of the security apparatus feared they would lose their power and decided to try to end the Tokayev transition. I would be surprised if any of the great foreign investors / countries were directly involved in the violence.

“Color Revolutions” generally require a mass civic movement or common unifying themes the people can unite around. There’s nothing like that yet except perhaps among rural religious clans (some of these may have been bussed into a few cities to increase disorder). The oil workers, workers in general, and the unemployed of course have their own grievances, but no leaders among them have been allowed to make their mark on the country as a whole. Not yet anyway.

Seems like there may be a pogrom (of sort) at play in there somewhere. I just haven't watched it very closely. That's kind of why I was curious what you thought about it.

Of course they do because you get those press reports shoved in your face daily.

Communism is working in Cuba but it would have evolved to a capitalist system if the US would have allowed it to happen in a way that wouldn't do great harm to the peasant class. Now it's going to come via China's method of capitalism under a communist leadership. And that has great advantages. Ask me about it!

You'll see soon enough! Go to Cuba by sneaking through some Canadian airport and you'll see even sooner. Many Americans do!

Did I ever tell you the one about the two old ladies in Cuba who begged to not have their passports stamped? I'll save it for another time.

More than a million muslims in Chinese concentration camps which you seem to wholeheartedly support. That really says something about who and what you are.

Not stamping American passports has been widely known for years. Some twenty years ago every American that I knew who traveled to Cuba for fun didn't have their passport stamped by Cuban officials. Living in Florida many would take their boat and a pocketful of cash to Cuba and would spend some time taking in the nightlife, as well as buying rum and cigars. It's only 80 miles from Key West to Cuba so alot of people did it.

Cuba desperately wanted the dollars tourists brought and stamping American passports would cause many Americans tourists to avoid Cuba. This should tell you how desperate Cuba was and probably still is for hard currency.

Kazakhs have been saying "old man out" for a few years now, referring to Nazarbayev. Are you saying that people aren't frustrated by the on-going corruption in the country?

If the riots had appeared "overnight" you might be able to argue that this uprising had been orchestrated by political forces but it has been brewing for some time. In fact Nazarbayev resigned as president largely because of public disapproval.

More than a million muslims in Chinese concentration camps which you seem to wholeheartedly support. That really says something about who and what you are.
Not near a million, that's just US hate propaganda, but several thousand maybe who are terrorists.
Not stamping American passports has been widely known for years. Some twenty years ago every American that I knew who traveled to Cuba for fun didn't have their passport stamped by Cuban officials. Living in Florida many would take their boat and a pocketful of cash to Cuba and would spend some time taking in the nightlife, as well as buying rum and cigars. It's only 80 miles from Key West to Cuba so alot of people did it.
The point being is that these two arrogant ladies got their deserved comeuppance when the agenst stamped them both.
Cuba desperately wanted the dollars tourists brought and stamping American passports would cause many Americans tourists to avoid Cuba. This should tell you how desperate Cuba was and probably still is for hard currency.

Most American tourists avoid Cuba. The few that compromise with communism and do go are easy to recognize. You can tell by getting them to say 'house'. They say haouse instead of house.

Cuba has two currencies, one for Cubans and one for tourists. The tourista currency is pegged to the US dollar.

Not near a million, that's just US hate propaganda, but several thousand maybe who are terrorists.

The point being is that these two arrogant ladies got their deserved comeuppance when the agenst stamped them both.

Most American tourists avoid Cuba. The few that compromise with communism and do go are easy to recognize. You can tell by getting them to say 'house'. They say haouse instead of house.

Cuba has two currencies, one for Cubans and one for tourists. The tourista currency is pegged to the US dollar.

You are so full of bull regarding the Chinese and of course no link to support your goofy opinion.

Americans go to Cuba by the thousands. Anyone who loves good rum and good cigars is willing to risk it. Everyone knows about the CUCs. You're not much of an expert in anything. Keep trying, you one day may stumble on something of importance.

The people who go to Cuba legally from the US are nearly all Cuban Americans or family.
Inform yourself on the facts if you need to try to make some point.

The people who go to Cuba legally from the US are nearly all Cuban Americans or family.
Inform yourself on the facts if you need to try to make some point.

You are such a clown.

You said: "Did I ever tell you the one about the two old ladies in Cuba who begged to not have their passports stamped? I'll save it for another time." as if this was some big secret or that most people didn't know about "the stamp". Not getting your passport stamped while in Cuba has been widely known for over 20 years.

Most of the people I knew traveling illegally from Florida to Cuba were not of Cuban descent. And it is a well-known fact that Cuban-Americans could visit Cuba legally.

A report on ABC from 2006:

"Many more Americans — estimates on both sides range from 20,000 to 50,000 a year — are sneaking into Cuba, in breach of the U.S. embargo’s ban on Americans’ spending money here, via third countries like Mexico, Canada, Jamaica or the Bahamas."

"Under the embargo, any U.S. sailor challenging the regulations risked severe penalties ranging from fines to imprisonment and confiscation of their vessels by American authorities. Despite the risk of serious consequences, some found the siren call of Cuba too great to resist and came up with various ways to literally run the blockade in order to visit the island illegally."

Forum List

Back