What is going on in Kosova?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I dont hear anything about Kosova in the news, only on serbian news. The Kosova special forces Rosso attacked the serb villagers they bullied them and even shot a few and injured them. Vucic mobilised the serbian army and said that they should leave the serbs alone and he wont tolerate a pogrom of serbs. I saw people being shot from the back, by Kosova special forces just civilian villagers.

Doesn't matter any more. We are no longer in a position to do anything about anything happening in the world. Besides, this so-called "president" would just make it worse, so ya'll are on your own.

I dont hear anything about Kosova in the news, only on serbian news. The Kosova special forces Rosso attacked the serb villagers they bullied them and even shot a few and injured them. Vucic mobilised the serbian army and said that they should leave the serbs alone and he wont tolerate a pogrom of serbs. I saw people being shot from the back, by Kosova special forces just civilian villagers.
What are you up to using the Albanian spelling while making out you are sympathetic to the Serbs?

we NATO-EU-USA - Liberal order just are just putting extra pressure on Moscow and its poodles, nothing big, just keep Moscow horde busy , stretching out ugly hordemen resources , we call it : Albanian wall

on my play-list whole this week :

Plane and simple.
NATO created a criminal den of Muslim drug traffickers to Europa.
Muslims ( as always ) carry out genocide of Orthodox Christians
The West as always supports Muslims
Traitor Putin kisses NATO on ass and doesn't help Serbian Brothers.

Doesn't matter any more. We are no longer in a position to do anything about anything happening in the world. Besides, this so-called "president" would just make it worse, so ya'll are on your own.

Clinton created the 'state' Kosovo - the center of drug traffic and organ harvesting in Europe.
Before, probably a 100 years ago, Muslims from Kosovo immigrated to the old Serbian territorial and started so-called Birth Jihad.
In a short time they outnumbered Serbs and with support of Satanic NATO and Clinton received autonomy.

No idea, coincidence, it has no secret meaning, and I dont think it revolves around spelling, I dont deny a albanian kosovo, or kosova, it is both albanian and serbian.

iu

After Russians kick traitor Putin and his synagogue out, Kosovo becomes a Part of Serbia again

we NATO-EU-USA - Liberal order just are just putting extra pressure on Moscow and its poodles, nothing big, just keep Moscow horde busy , stretching out ugly hordemen resources , we call it : Albanian wall

on my play-list whole this week :

we NATO-EU-USA - Liberal order .....

Do you want a nuke from Russia?

Serbian brothers!
After Russia get kicked out you will receive Kosovo back!

Russian brothers are with you!

Litwin for your weekly Hit List

we NATO-EU-USA - Liberal order .....

Do you want a nuke from Russia?
do we need to do so? with Nigeria with snow which is dying out (statistic) and produce only 1% of the world GDP, ask sovok oops it died in 1991 ) we killed it ) i say pressure, arms - race + sanctions will finish off your Nigeria with snow fast, and this what we do

1634215079512.png

No idea, coincidence, it has no secret meaning, and I dont think it revolves around spelling, I dont deny a albanian kosovo, or kosova, it is both albanian and serbian.
If you have no idea then I'm not interested in a discussion with you on the topic

do we need to do so? with Nigeria with snow which is dying out (statistic) and produce only 1% of the world GDP, ask sovok oops it died in 1991 ) we killed it ) i say pressure, arms - race + sanctions will finish off your Nigeria with snow fast, and this what we do

View attachment 551596

How many unstoppable missiles has NATO?
In 10 minutes Russia can eliminate the world.
Also, you are allowed to suck.

Year 1999 ... Yes, it was the very moment when the USA had won Kosovo, but lost Russia. No one can build the rule-based world violating those rules. May be it's the time to fix Clinton's mistakes and allow Serbs to restore order in their own country. Kosovo is Serbia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back