What Is Gab? Everything You Need To Know About The Breeding Ground For The Alt Right

"Oh man it's kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men."

One online critic posted a selection of Ms Jeong's other tweets, which contain obscenities.

"Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins," she said in December 2014.

NY Times backs 'racist tweets' reporter
Do you think the FBI has a file on her?

Robert Bowers, the suspected gunman in the massacre at Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, reportedly killed 11 people and wounded six others when he entered the place of worship Saturday morning. “All Jews must die!” he reportedly yelled while shooting at random.

Bowers was apparently an avid user on Gab, the “alternative” social media site where many members of the alt-right (including white supremacists) convene. When Andrew Torba, an avid Donald Trump supporter, launched Gab in 2016, people compared it to sites like Facebook and Twitter, but were drawn to the less restricted atmosphere. Unlike on mainstream sites, Gab uers could post hate-filled ideologies with abandon.

What is Gab? Everything you need to know about the breeding ground for the alt-right
I don't understand what is so wrong with letting bigots spew their hate. Free speech is sunlight. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Let bigots mouth off, so we know who they are.

Truth is what the leftwingers hate. That's why they censor it.

You've been effectively compartmentalized. I can only imagine the wealth of information the authorities have gotten from the site. After this past week, they know who you turds are, where you're at, and a lot of other details. I have no problem with that.

You morons keep right on posting.

I also prefer that morons have an open forum so we can keep tabs on them. That being said, I don't want the government keeping tabs on any of us. We should be self-policing. If a hosting site allows hate speech that threatens violence towards others, let's inform the host and let them pull the plug -- not the government.
That isn't going to work with GAB's new hosting service. They have stated categorically that the are 100% in favor of what GAB is doing.

Robert Bowers, the suspected gunman in the massacre at Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, reportedly killed 11 people and wounded six others when he entered the place of worship Saturday morning. “All Jews must die!” he reportedly yelled while shooting at random.

Bowers was apparently an avid user on Gab, the “alternative” social media site where many members of the alt-right (including white supremacists) convene. When Andrew Torba, an avid Donald Trump supporter, launched Gab in 2016, people compared it to sites like Facebook and Twitter, but were drawn to the less restricted atmosphere. Unlike on mainstream sites, Gab uers could post hate-filled ideologies with abandon.

What is Gab? Everything you need to know about the breeding ground for the alt-right
I don't understand what is so wrong with letting bigots spew their hate. Free speech is sunlight. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

No argument here. They have already filled at least one hard drive up with intel.
After you try to start up that #AssassinateTrump shit again after you lose in 2020 I will personally be knocking on your door little shit.

Truth is what the leftwingers hate. That's why they censor it.
And they definitely love hate itself.

Gab shut down— alt right little piss girls are silenced

I highly doubt anyone calling Gab a right wing hate site has ever been on the site the post there are not really any different from what you see on Facebook the social media platform that seems to have the most hate on it and I am basing this on what I read about because I'm not on it so I will admit now I could be wrong about this is twitter.

Unlike on mainstream sites, Gab uers could post hate-filled ideologies with abandon.
Where only leftists can post "approved" hate

I've always wondered why it is okay to hate Westboro Baptist Church whose members have committed no acts of violence, while hating the cult of Islam is a bad thing to the tard.
I wonder how people like you dress yourselves.

Gab? Never heard of it before....but the OP is more than Damian with it...

Just sayin'... :p

2016. Infowars. The page does not exist. Go look (and think!) for yourself.
I got to the page just fine, quit lying.

Again, there is no Assassinate Donald Trump FB page. Do a search for it like I did.[/QUOTE]
That is not the point.

That is an old Facebook page that Facebook either finally took down after lying about it still meeting their requirements, or the maker of the page shut it down.

The point is that Facebook allowed that page for months if not years while it shuts down harmless shit like the examples InfoWars has.

Facebook and Twitter are almost entirely composed of left wing hate and they will be shut down if you pieces of shit try to get rid of Gab.
Lol, I bet Facebook and Twitter are terrified.

Not.

Facebook and Twitter are almost entirely composed of left wing hate and they will be shut down if you pieces of shit try to get rid of Gab.

Do you understand what you posted?

Who will shut down FB and Twitter if gab is shut down? Who has such authority? Or Ability?

Both are very large companies, one that trump uses.

You live in fantasyland if you believe FB and twitter are left wing and if you actually believe both can and will be shut down if gab is shut down.

I'm not sure if a good therapist can help you. If you actually believe what you posted, you're just way too far gone.

White supremacist must be the favorite word of these hard leftists.

I can understand, it's very amazing being white. Even more amazing is having no guilt whatsoever about it. The envy of this privilege must generate never ending butthurt.

Wow an alt righter that hated Trump........this doesn't fit the narrative, lefty heads about to explode

White supremacist must be the favorite word of these hard leftists.

I can understand, it's very amazing being white. Even more amazing is having no guilt whatsoever about it. The envy of this privilege must generate never ending butthurt.
it's all they have. they have no good policies, they haven't tried to discuss or debate policy in decades.........they just call you a racist and continue on with their French Revolution politics.

It's kind of disturbing that an entire site can come under attack as a consequence of the actions of a single participant.

Be careful what you cheer for, people. You might just get it. What's to say a site like USMB couldn't suffer the same consequence because of the actions of one nut?

I'm sure the thousands of dopey RW threads and posts with rhetoric that mirror the shooter's would figure in as well.

Gab isn't being judged soley on the actions of the shooter but rather on it's content.

Forum List

Back