What is "Fair" Public School Funding?

You are stealing from the taxpayer

Awwww, look RW! The Democrats really support the arts and arts education but the RNC not so much. Gosh. When did you become a Republican?

The conventions for the DNC (Aug. 17-20) and RNC (Aug 24-27) will kick off with a vote on their respective policy platforms for the next four years. Our advocacy efforts had a great impact on the 2020 Democratic Platform (see below and on page 49 of PDF link), but there was no opportunity to impact the 2020 Republican Platform because they simply copied the exact same platform from 2016, which did not include any supportive language about the arts or arts education.

Just reality
Art and music teachers aren’t real teachers

Make it an after school club

“Democrats are proud of our support for arts funding and education. We are committed to continuing the policies and programs that have already done so much for our creative arts industry and economy. "

Aw look, Democrats SUPPORT arts education, RW. When did you become a Republican?

Looks like I touched a nerve

Oh honey you're not smart enough, powerful enough, or clever enough. I've heard this stuff for 30 years in real life. You think an internet troll like you can do it?

I just want to know when you became a Republican. Since the Democrats CLEARLY support arts education

Won't you tell us?

Oh honey you're not smart enough, powerful enough, or clever enough. I've heard this stuff for 30 years in real life. You think an internet troll like you can do it?

I just want to know when you became a Republican. Since the Democrats CLEARLY support arts education

Won't you tell us?

Lets be honest, shall we?

Anyone who can play Piano can teach music.
You really think someone needs a College Degree to be an Art or Music Teacher?

Offer Music Teacher jobs for $15 an hour and you will get plenty of volunteers

The students won’t know the difference

Lets treat Art and Music like any other after school activity.

Hire an after school “coach” to teach those students who are interested. Pay them a few thousand dollars a year with no benefits. You will get plenty of volunteers.

Why waste valuable education dollars on a College education when the money is better spent on Real Teachers

Lets be honest, shall we?

Anyone who can play Piano can teach music.
You really think someone needs a College Degree to be an Art or Music Teacher?

Offer Music Teacher jobs for $15 an hour and you will get plenty of volunteers

The students won’t know the difference

When did you become a Republican?

Its not that I have become a Republican but that I hate to see schools wasting valuable resources on unnecessary teachers.

Sure you have. That's the position of the Republican Party. The Democrats support arts and arts education, as I have proven to you.

Sure you have. That's the position of the Republican Party. The Democrats support arts and arts education, as I have proven to you.

I guess you only support Democrats when they pay your worthless salary

What are you talking about and what do you care? You spout Republican talking points. When did you become a Republican?
When did you become a Democrat?
I bet you vote Democratic when your worthless job is on the line

Our School Board elections are nonpartisan

Let's just recap what happened in this thread, shall we?

You tried to be a typically mean spirited internet troll by running down my profession. Just to get to me. You cannot do that, because I could not begin to care less what you think of me or my profession.

That's first.

But you ended up stepping on a big rake because, of course, DEMOCRATS--the org you troll for--are HUGE supporters of the arts.

You lost, RW. Crawl away.

Let's just recap what happened in this thread, shall we?

You tried to be a typically mean spirited internet troll by running down my profession. Just to get to me. You cannot do that, because I could not begin to care less what you think of me or my profession.

That's first.

But you ended up stepping on a big rake because, of course, DEMOCRATS--the org you troll for--are HUGE supporters of the arts.

You lost, RW. Crawl away.

I wouldn’t call what you do a profession

What real teachers do is a profession. Teaching valuable life skills is a profession.

You are teaching a hobby

That you would denigrate Teachers who teach English as a Second Language while defending Art and Music education is laughable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back