What is Donald up to at the Pentagon?

So they are now refusing to meet with Biden people, Cory Lewandowski and dirty trickster David Bossie are on the Pentagon Advisory Board (swear), and this QAnon idiot is now running the show.

Obviously Donnie isn’t done burning down the house. Are we prepping for Martial Law? Dangerous times my friend .. VERY dangerous. :omg:
One can only hope getting ready to hang some riggers

We also need to hang Brennan and Barr on the same platform on same day

Uhhhh yea we do

Or down with the fuckin union
You are a Fucking traitor, do you know what we used to do to traitorous scum like you in the past?
Traitor? Watching blue cities ignite in mushroom cloud color will be enjoyable. Enough of you.

Just think 22skidoo, you could be the new Timmy McVeigh and go plant a few bombs in liberal cities.
Sure hope that the FBI and CIA have an eye on you!

So they are now refusing to meet with Biden people, Cory Lewandowski and dirty trickster David Bossie are on the Pentagon Advisory Board (swear), and this QAnon idiot is now running the show.

Obviously Donnie isn’t done burning down the house. Are we prepping for Martial Law? Dangerous times my friend .. VERY dangerous. :omg:
Who is refusing to meet with Biden people? This guy who isn't even in yet doesn't explain that. Biden is getting the daily brief, yes? What is he missing that can't wait? Not arguing, just asking.

Yep it's true OL, no access to Cory Lewandowski's Pentagon.

The Trump administration prevented President-elect Joe Biden’s transition team from meeting with its counterparts at Pentagon intelligence agencies this week, according to a former senior intelligence official familiar with intelligence transition discussions.​
The slowdown means the Biden team has not yet been able to meet with officials from the military intelligence agencies within the Defense Department — including the Defense Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency — even as all other meetings by Biden review teams appear to be happening smoothly now after weeks of delay.​
Last week, arrangements were made for Biden’s Agency Review Team to meet with the various defense intelligence agencies this week, the former intelligence official said.​
But early in the week, word came from the Pentagon that the Biden team would have no engagement with defense intelligence agencies until it had submitted questions in advance and listed the names of the people with whom it wanted to interact.​
At that point, the Biden team’s requests would be reviewed by the Defense Department’s general counsel and Kash Patel, the Trump loyalist appointed to lead the Pentagon’s transition last month amid President Donald Trump’s purge of civilian leadership at the department.​
“That’s a big FU from Defense to the incoming intelligence community transition team,” the former official said.​

I wonder if Joe will fire these guys before or after the Inaugural Ball. I'd have the letters ready to deliver the minute he's taken the Oath.

Buh bye.

I wonder if Joe will fire these guys before or after the Inaugural Ball. I'd have the letters ready to deliver the minute he's taken the Oath.

Buh bye.

I wonder why our wonderful president is going to all this trouble when he's got a month left. So he fires Esper and a bunch of other career professionals and replaces them with loyalists who will do whatever he tells them to do - Illegal or not.

There is something afoot and we should all keep a very close eye on things. For instance, the unqualified moron O'Grady who he put in charge is on the record rooting for Martial Law. If Trump orders it - THIS dude will actually put that order to action.

Sadly, we've not heard the last of the Mango Menace. He knows he's in legal jeopardy and will do ANYTHING to retain power, continue his grifting operation, and stay out of prison.

I hope for the best, but fear the worst.

*Btw - The Trump Leadership PAC "Save America" has raised over 230 million dollars from small donors under the guise of being a "defense fund". That money goes straight to Donald, and he can do with it as he pleases.

I wonder why our wonderful president is going to all this trouble when he's got a month left. So he fires Esper and a bunch of other career professionals and replaces them with loyalists who will do whatever he tells them to do - Illegal or not.
Well, there is that.

But I don't know what martial law would do for him. He declares martial law and then what? What do soldiers do then?

Well, there is that.

But I don't know what martial law would do for him. He declares martial law and then what? What do soldiers do then?

It's a page straight out of The Authoritarian Playbook OL! He wants a re-do on the election for starters. If he can't get that he may order the military to protect him and keep him in power until he can get SCOTUS or Congress to rule.

Creeping authoritarianism is definitely a "thing" and many good and decent democracies have been lost to BS such as this.

See Viktor Orban in Hungary for starters - No doubt Rump has studied his moves!

What an embarrassing mess, last second grasp at keeping America off kilter, putting underqualified campaign employees in National security positions.

he may order the military to protect him and keep him in power until he can get SCOTUS or Congress to rule.
I don't think this martial law fantasy is why they are being assholes. They're just being assholes because they can. You could be right of course that this is another half baked dream of Trump's, but if we won't even let him bugger up the EC, how would he be allowed to do something this out of bounds?

Trump's civilian appointments have no say over the generals, and the generals won't buy it or order it, just like judges all over this country, including the Supreme Court, are telling him NO.'

One can only hope getting ready to hang some riggers

We also need to hang Brennan and Barr on the same platform on same day

Uhhhh yea we do

Or down with the fuckin union
You are a Fucking traitor, do you know what we used to do to traitorous scum like you in the past?
Traitor? Watching blue cities ignite in mushroom cloud color will be enjoyable. Enough of you.

Just think 22skidoo, you could be the new Timmy McVeigh and go plant a few bombs in liberal cities.
Sure hope that the FBI and CIA have an eye on you!
You'll be thrown into the meat grinder by your own ...in more ways than one .
Lefties never fail at doing that

A followup - Just how dangerous IS this BS?
Joe is getting the daily brief. Josh Patel needs to update his resume and pay off his credit cards, because he's unemployed come January.

I suspect that the only thing keeping these subservient rubes busier than shredding documents, are the resume updates! ;)

Forum List

Back