What is Donald up to at the Pentagon?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
So they are now refusing to meet with Biden people, Cory Lewandowski and dirty trickster David Bossie are on the Pentagon Advisory Board (swear), and this QAnon idiot is now running the show.

Obviously Donnie isn’t done burning down the house. Are we prepping for Martial Law? Dangerous times my friend .. VERY dangerous. :omg:

Last edited:
So they are now refusing to meet with Biden people, Cory Lewandowski and David Bossie are on the Pentagon Advisory Board (swear), and this QAnon idiot is now running the show.

Obviously Donnie isn’t done burning down the house. Are we prepping for Martial Law? Dangerous times my friend .. VERY dangerous. :omg:
No more Wendy's in Atlanta, that's all.

“Debunked?”

Said in regards to all those military police conspiracy theories?
Damn, there's a low-ranking Democrat Army out there!
They “boy cot” Israel or if he's a “grown man” they throw him out of the Army barracks on a dishonorable discharge.

Democrats galore in the CO/NCO ranks...

So they are now refusing to meet with Biden people, Cory Lewandowski and dirty trickster David Bossie are on the Pentagon Advisory Board (swear), and this QAnon idiot is now running the show.

They are there to destroy documents and transcripts.

What's so martial about martial law anyway? I think Axl Rose once sang that line. No, perhaps not. What's to fear, Doc? COVID lockdowns fairly well equate to martial law and we're all still trucking right along through those, now aren't we? Well, save for all those pitiful souls who couldn't afford to feed themselves or offed themselves or died of lonely hearts or lost their lifeblood small businesses post COVID lockdowns . . .

Yes, the next few weeks will be concerning as we wait for this reckless, irresponsible, and failed ‘administration’ to end.

They are there to destroy documents and transcripts.

Good guess. Probably starting with Russia Intel, and of course anything that could be helpful to President Biden and damning for the Dotard.

1607145315974.png

Biden is not yet president elect, if ever.

The question should be what business does he have at the Pentagon?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1607145235816.png
    1607145235816.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 42

What's so martial about martial law anyway? I think Axl Rose once sang that line. No, perhaps not. What's to fear, Doc? COVID lockdowns fairly well equate to martial law and we're all still trucking right along through those, now aren't we? Well, save for all those pitiful souls who couldn't afford to feed themselves or offed themselves or died of lonely hearts or lost their lifeblood small businesses post COVID lockdowns . . .

Meh stop whining. We wouldn’t be in this mess losing 3000 souls a day if we’d had an actual leader.

That means you and everyone else who voted for the reality TeeVee host/ snake oil salesman in 2016 are complicit.

Meh stop whining. We wouldn’t be in this mess losing 3000 souls a day if we’d had an actual leader.

That means you and everyone else who voted for the reality TeeVee host/ snake oil salesman in 2016 are complicit.
And damn proud of it too.

Meh stop w
1607146108470.png

hining. We wouldn’t be in this mess losing 3000 souls a day if we’d had an actual leader.

1607146108407.png

You forgot to mention that we're DEPLORABLE.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I wish Pres.Trump would declare Marshall Law and use the military to enforce it. Then be crowned the Emperor with full dictator powers to round up all leftists, and ban the Democrat party as a terrorist organization. ... :cool:

You also wish a black man's jizm was on your face. We can't always get what we want.

New Topics

Forum List

Back