What is Coming On March 4th? Many Believe Trump will Step out of the Shadows as True President

Well the date is fast approaching. Guess we will all find out.

Myanar anyone??
you are so sure that something might happen.

can you tell us what you expect to happen?

Nope. Not sure at all. Just have to wait and see. Just like you.
come on, coward. you have posted many times. spit it out, instead of mangling the name of a south east asian country.

you expect a coup? civil war? trump riding in on a unicorn claiming the white house for life?

get a grip, twat.

Myanar anyone??

come on, coward. you have posted many times. spit it out, instead of mangling the name of a south east asian country.

you expect a coup? civil war? trump riding in on a unicorn claiming the white house for life?

get a grip, twat.

LOL Glad you think I'm so smart I can predict the future.

It would be nice if Trump were POTUS again but I think we will have to wait for 2024 for that. Tomorrow you will know for sure.

Get a grip twat.

Myanar anyone??

get a grip, twat.

It would be nice if Trump were POTUS again but I think we will have to wait for 2024 for that. Tomorrow you will know for sure.

Get a grip twat.
why harping on on this march 4 date. don't be so gullible and lame, if you can.

You know what else we need to watch out for in March? Joe Bastardi is saying that the signs are that the mid to latter part of March is going to bring record cold weather for North America.

Myanar anyone??

get a grip, twat.

Get a grip twat.

Wait and see. LOL

Myanar anyone??

get a grip, twat.

Get a grip twat.

Wait and see. LOL
damn. you are one broken dumb record. get help.

Myanar anyone??

get a grip, twat.

Get a grip twat.

Wait and see. LOL
damn. you are one broken dumb record. get help.

Looks like you are the one dumb broken record. You should get help.

But the lying press has convinced the Left that all Trump supporters are the Suzy Q people.

In reality, they only account for less than one hundred thousand people in a country with over 300 milliion. It is similar to the number of white supremacists. They too are a very low number of people, yet the press has convinced them that they are all Trump supporters as well.

Once again, they believe the fake news.

My guess is Nancy Pelosi writes this stuff at her desk and has a good laugh over it every day.
How come all you QOP folk are always downplaying Q and pretending it's not a major component of Obergruppenführer Trump's party?
They used to downplay the Klan as insignificant.Very pedantic people who want to distinguish between various right wing sects. Like proper people give a shit. it does make you wonder why they are so sensitive on this point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back