What is Coming On March 4th? Many Believe Trump will Step out of the Shadows as True President

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Last edited:
Oanon is feed for the Pelosi chattel.....no real Trump supporter is interested at all in Qanon....

Oanon is feed for the Pelosi chattel.....no real Trump supporter is interested at all in Qanon....
But the lying press has convinced the Left that all Trump supporters are the Suzy Q people.

In reality, they only account for less than one hundred thousand people in a country with over 300 milliion. It is similar to the number of white supremacists. They too are a very low number of people, yet the press has convinced them that they are all Trump supporters as well.

Once again, they believe the fake news.

My guess is Nancy Pelosi writes this stuff at her desk and has a good laugh over it every day.

So that's it? Q is where the crazy right wingers draw the line? I wonder why that took so long, and I wonder how long it will last.

Many believe that Trump will be President as of March 4th, the "original" inauguration date of America.
This is like the Resurrection or something. It's totally weird. It reminds me of that church group that predicts the end of the world on a specific date every few years.

But they've still got the Big One--the election fraud. And I'd say a whole lot of our folks here are total believers in that.

Many believe that Trump will be President as of March 4th, the "original" inauguration date of America.
This is like the Resurrection or something. It's totally weird. It reminds me of that church group that predicts the end of the world on a specific date every few years.

But they've still got the Big One--the election fraud. And I'd say a whole lot of our folks here are total believers in that.
That is because fraud happened.

But the lying press has convinced the Left that all Trump supporters are the Suzy Q people.

In reality, they only account for less than one hundred thousand people in a country with over 300 milliion. It is similar to the number of white supremacists. They too are a very low number of people, yet the press has convinced them that they are all Trump supporters as well.

My guess is Nancy Pelosi writes this stuff at her desk and has a good laugh over it every day.
How come all you QOP folk are always downplaying Q and pretending it's not a major component of Obergruppenführer Trump's party?

1614655526018.png

How come all you QOP folk are always downplaying Q and pretending it's not a major component of Obergruppenführer Trump's party?
Only place I hear of Q is on this board.

No one believes that's going to happen...I will remind you though that much of the MSM and democrats did believe for 3-6 months in 2017 that TRUMP was going to resign.
Biden, Pelosi and the Dems believe it. That’s why they have a fence around the Capitol and troops still there.

Well the date is fast approaching. Guess we will all find out.

Myanar anyone??

Forum List

Back