what is black lives matter

The folks who oppose BLM want to see business as usual when it comes to the police, they want them to have the freedom to beat, harass, falsely imprison and murder black folks without ever being brought to the Bar of Justice for it.
I stand by everything I said. BLM was designed to undermine the police and create a global organization based on racism and victim hood, not make lives for Black people better. They have taken in hundreds of millions in corporation and individual donations, yet they don't support the inner cities AT ALL who desperately need their help.. Their charter stated very clearly they were for the advancement of LGBTQ, not the quality of Black Lives. I'm open to discuss anything you like about BLM, maybe I've got it wrong so make your case.

I stand by everything I said. BLM was designed to undermine the police and create a global organization based on racism and victim hood, not make lives for Black people better.
You can stand anywhere you want to, BLM was created because of police brutality against black folks. I never seen any of you right wing, hypocrites coming out to oppose police brutality against folks of color.
They have taken in hundreds of millions in corporation and individual donations, yet they don't support the inner cities AT ALL who desperately need their help..
It was not created to help the inner cities, what policies are those on the right putting forth to help the inner cities? Not a damn thing.
Their charter stated very clearly they were for the advancement of LGBTQ, not the quality of Black Lives. I'm open to discuss anything you like about BLM, maybe I've got it wrong so make your case.
Of course, you've got it wrong. BLM brought police brutality against folks of color to the national and international stage.

You can stand anywhere you want to, BLM was created because of police brutality against black folks. I never seen any of you right wing, hypocrites coming out to oppose police brutality against folks of color.

It was not created to help the inner cities, what policies are those on the right putting forth to help the inner cities? Not a damn thing.

Of course, you've got it wrong. BLM brought police brutality against folks of color to the national and international stage
Read their charter. Maybe they've changed it now, but when I read it they talked about the advancement of LGBTQ and a couple of high profile cases where Black men were killed by police. It is the pinnacle of hypocrisy for an organization that promoted itself to help "Black Lives' does NOTHING to help Black Lives. I've posted many times about Pastor Corey Brooks who is building a Youth and Jobs center right in the heart of the beast, South Chicago. He has dedicated his life and he risks his life to help the young Black men find another way out of the hood. BLM hasn't lifted a finger, they haven't even mentioned his efforts much less given him funds to help finish the center. That is disgraceful. I've supported Pastor Brooks more that Black Lives Matter. They are a fraud.

The folks who oppose BLM want to see business as usual when it comes to the police, they want them to have the freedom to beat, harass, falsely imprison and murder black folks without ever being brought to the Bar of Justice for it.
You mean treat Blacks how they treat each other? Why not.

Of course, you've got it wrong. BLM brought police brutality against folks of color to the national and international stage.
I agree with you that police don't have a good track record with unwarranted traffic stops of minorities and occasionally too quick on the trigger when arrests go wrong. I've always believed that if someone runs from an arrest they should not be shot. They will be caught anyway. I also think they need another option for non-lethal takedown because Tasers suck. But anti-police rhetoric has gone way too far and is ultimately hurting the poor communities that need them the most. Defund The Police was very closely tied with BLM.

I agree with you that police don't have a good track record with unwarranted traffic stops of minorities and occasionally too quick on the trigger when arrests go wrong. I've always believed that if someone runs from an arrest they should not be shot. They will be caught anyway. I also think they need another option for non-lethal takedown because Tasers suck. But anti-police rhetoric has gone way too far and is ultimately hurting the poor communities that need them the most. Defund The Police was very closely tied with BLM.
its mostly the blacks fault. they do not know how to comply with cops and obey a lawful order.

Forum List

Back