What Is being Done to stop Climate Activists Slashing Tires on SUVs in NYC?

Bringing back chaperones isn't the social responsibility I was suggesting and it's not possible anyway.
Do you have any ideas on how to eliminate a woman's need for an abortion?

How about trying to deal with the reason men in America rape women so often. It's a crime of violence. Why is there so much violence?
I could tell you, but I don't think you'd care for my panacea because it means people would have to believe in and worship God, lead lives of hard work, goodness and sharing good fortune with poor widows, and orphans, welcoming the stranger, love thine enemies as Jesus said, doing good to them and turning over vengeance to God, returning no evil for evil done. Honored your mother and father lately? Said a prayer of Thanksgiving to God? Lots more suggestions in the Good Book. Which reminds me, it's time for vespers so good evening, all. :night:

I could tell you, but I don't think you'd care for my panacea because it means people would have to believe in and worship God, lead lives of hard work, goodness and sharing good fortune with poor widows, and orphans, welcoming the stranger, love thine enemies as Jesus said, doing good to them and turning over vengeance to God, returning no evil for evil done. Honored your mother and father lately? Said a prayer of Thanksgiving to God? Lots more suggestions in the Good Book. Which reminds me, it's time for vespers so good evening, all. :night:
You've shared it but the violence is directly proportional to the number of Christian believers, as is expected.

Forum List

Back