What is behind all the Israel hype lately?

Israel is trying to wag us?

I sort of see it that way, but do not have a good enough picture to understand it.

I felt they wagged us good in the Iraq war buildup.

I sort of see it that way, but do not have a good enough picture to understand it.

George Bush, Dick Cheney, Colin Powell and Condoleeza rice are Jewish?

Are you mentally ill or just genetically stupid?

George Bush, Dick Cheney, Colin Powell and Condoleeza rice are Jewish?

Are you mentally ill or just genetically stupid?

Much of the alarmist intel about Iraq came from Israel.
It served both Bushco and Israels purposes.

I see beyond what those who try and manipulate me desires for me to see.

I am neither mentally ill nor genetically stupid. I qualified for Mensa, but decided not to join the jerks.

Wait until tomorrow for the details.

I mean what is going on different to merit all of this?

there seem to be a rash of anti-semites and ZOG conspiracy loons who have a lot to say on the subject.

that begets response from the equally zealous on the opposite side.

I think it is deeper than that.
I am anti us carrying Israel and fighting their fights for them.
However I am not antisemetic.
I am against us carrying several countries that we seem to carry.
I guess I am antitiwanic as well?
Antisouthkorean?

Easter for some reason brings out the worst in Anti Semites. Don't know why.

We don't have large number of people who think South Koreans and Taiwanese are racially inferior, and should be eliminated.

There is a lot of reasonable discussion on paying so much to various countries in the mid east so they won't shoot at each other, I think the money spent in the area is excessive myself, but any time you want to start a rational discussion on the matter, the other crap creeps into the discussion. Which is a pity. It is a discussion we need to have. But the likely hood is remote.

Last edited:
Much of the alarmist intel about Iraq came from Israel.
It served both Bushco and Israels purposes.

I see beyond what those who try and manipulate me desires for me to see.

I am neither mentally ill nor genetically stupid. I qualified for Mensa, but decided not to join the jerks.

Wrong, dopey. Most of the "alarmist intel" originated from the CIA, the UN and British, Egyptian and Jordanian sources.

Thus, you don't know what the fuck you're even talking about.

Since you're not very bright, let me educate you. The main reason for the US incursion into Iraq was a response to 9/11, as a show of force to the Islamic world. Bush et al thought Iran could be taken down easily and send a message to the Islamos not to mess with the US, again.

Now, even YOU know, moron.

I mean what is going on different to merit all of this?

there seem to be a rash of anti-semites and ZOG conspiracy loons who have a lot to say on the subject.

Antisouthkorean?

we have NEVER fought for Israel.

and every time Israel is close to clearing out a bunch of terrorists, we make them stop.

i take issue with revisionist history like you're trying to put forth. you should know better.

Antisouthkorean?

and every time Israel is close to clearing out a bunch of terrorists, we make them stop.

i take issue with revisionist history like you're trying to put forth. you should know better.
You are of course, correct.

The "Mensa Mind" is dumber than a box of flat rocks.

We don't have large number of people who think South Koreans and Taiwanese are racially inferior, and should be eliminated.

There is a lot of reasonable discussion on paying so much to various countries in the mid east so they won't shoot at each other, I think the money spent in the area is excessive myself, but any time you want to start a rational discussion on the matter, the other crap creeps into the discussion. Which is a pity. It is a discussion we need to have. But the likely hood is remote.

Yep everytime I bring it up I get called antisemetic.

Antisouthkorean?

Umm the first gulf war? Bush 1 begged them to stay out and we would take care of the SCUD's hitting Israel?

Such poor memories...

they also like usiing cluster munitions we either sold or gave to them.

I consider the Iraq war us outing Sadam for Israel as well.

Last edited:

Not "called" just defined.

The garbage you spewed earlier about the US fighting Israel's battles is an example of the flag you wave.

You're just too stupid to realize it.

You're too immature to be anti-Semitic. You're just intellectually weak and, likely, psychologically imbalanced.

Umm the first gulf war? Bush 1 begged them to stay out and we would take care of the SCUD's hitting Israel?

Such poor memories...

they also like usiing cluster munitions we either sold or gave to them.

I consider the Iraq war us outing Sadam for Israel as well.

The US military uses cluster bombs. Israel no longer does. You're not only stupid, you're woefully ignorant of matters you foolishly weigh in on.

That wasn't "fighting Israel's battles" that was keeping the war from escalating unnecessarily.

It was OUR job to take out the SCUDS, not Israels.

Forum List

Back