What is an American.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
People call us Americans but don't really know who we are and what we are about. In some ways we are a dysfunctional family on the outside, but unified people on the inside we are unified about our unified about our rights are a people. Sure we are of a Nation of many races, and creeds but we agree on our Nation freedoms. We don't like people who try to make us slaves. Their are many who would want us to give up freedoms and control us. This is not going to happen for we will fight by votes, or open revolution, yes violence is a right to overthrow and yoke of oppression. It is evident that other people of the world would like to live like us, but it is their future to make their Nation in the form that pleases them, not the Overlords of the World who want to control their daily life. We are many things but the days of being the "Worlds Police Force" ended a long time ago and we refuse to play that role. Our leaders are now our problem and somehow we will figure it out and change our Nation for the better. I thought for years that I stood a lone, but in the last several years I found anyone does not stand alone in this Nation. I thank the people who stand for this Nation whether they are wealthy or poor for that is what the Nation was founded for and will return to. You could say Americans arrived by way of Ships, Slavery, Indentured Servants, outcast , fleeing people from oppression. land seeking farmers who wanted to be able to farm, some were White, Black, Others. We all wanted freedoms to work at the jobs we liked, and no special privilege status. No Kings or Queens, we wanted to govern ourselves. with people who would represent our wishes. I thank you for the time you spend reading this small long post from a Patriot who family arrived on the shores of this Nation in 1722, and as far as race I am the Other.

Hey, you snots. One of the great American novels, Sometimes a Great Notion, has the time honored motto "NEVER GIVE A INCH." And you can't change it to "an." We are stubborn, determined and as uneducated as we can get away with, but if you mess with us, you will know it. That's what an American is.

Hey, you snots. One of the great American novels, Sometimes a Great Notion, has the time honored motto "NEVER GIVE A INCH." And you can't change it to "an." We are stubborn, determined and as uneducated as we can get away with, but if you mess with us, you will know it. That's what an American is.
Since America has always looked for fights and expansions to their empire I can see why we are such a violent society. Even without proper grammatical skills, because what stirs greatness is the willingness to kill to get what you want .

Since America has always looked for fights and expansions to their empire I can see why we are such a violent society. Even without proper grammatical skills, because what stirs greatness is the willingness to kill to get what you want .
These days we're willing to lay siege by strangling bank accounts instead, which just kills folks slowly by lack of jobs and groceries.

• Banned
Please show he the Empire that the Nation has. I must have missed the History Class.

Awesome!

2l90t.jpg

Forum List

Back