What Is A Woman?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I mean obviously I know the obvious (even though I'm not a biologist lol) that a woman has a vagina and boobs, but B. Tatum has a point. Do these kids who want to be the opposite gender other than what God (or what they were born to be if you're not religious) made them to be? Or do they only want to be the stereotypical gender that the media makes them out to be if that makes sense.

Did you see that transgender rugby player?.... he was running down the field just plowing over the girls knocking them ten feet backwards and dragging a couple of them as they clung onto his hairy legs... LMFAO
What has happened to people?....

Did you see that transgender rugby player?.... he was running down the field just plowing over the girls knocking them ten feet backwards and dragging a couple of them as they clung onto his hairy legs... LMFAO
What has happened to people?....
That's nothing

Leftists at a local school self identify as children and absolutely crush every children's soccer team they play.

1660925444753.png

That's nothing

Leftists at a local school self identify as children and absolutely crush every children's soccer team they play.

View attachment 684565

You see on the right we see that being dangerously close to pedophilia if not all the way, but the left doesn't seem to be fazed by that a bit.

The left has gone Bat-Shit Crazy with Transgender Ideology and Relativism. There is such a thing as objective truth; truth isn't simply how we feel. Most of the people claiming to be Transgender and or Non-Binary are simply confused people being affected by social contagion. Here is a great video to help understand what is going on. Our children are in danger of this non-sense.

This video is kind of long, but worth the watch.

Also, Matt Walsh's What is a Women Documentary it an excellent movie to watch to see how Bat-Shit Crazy the Transgender Ideology is and how dangerous it has become in our society.

When Justice Brown was asked what a woman was, she knew what one was but dare not utter a definition.

Why? Because that definition is now so convoluted, you need a slide ruler to understand it, but that is by design.

For you see, if you don't want to admit the truth, then the next best thing is to try and make the truth so perplexing that you then throw up your hands and proclaim that the truth is not knowable.

Justice Brown simply said, "Ask a biologist" But that was a wrong answer as well, since a biologist would just tell you to look at the chromosomes and genitals to decipher what a woman is. The correct response would have been, "Ask a psychologist" but that would not go over well because that would imply they are all crazy.

I mean obviously I know the obvious (even though I'm not a biologist lol) that a woman has a vagina and boobs, but B. Tatum has a point. Do these kids who want to be the opposite gender other than what God (or what they were born to be if you're not religious) made them to be? Or do they only want to be the stereotypical gender that the media makes them out to be if that makes sense.
Democrats say a woman is a man in a dress.

my balls tell me exactly what a woman is...and its not some gay dude

Forum List

Back