What is 1.5% of 327.2 Million?

This Coronavirus will go on forever if we just sit in place. There is no cure and we can't wait 2 years (best estimate of coming up with one)under siege while our nation dies as a whole. I am afraid we will just have to get back out in the world and take our lumps. The strong will survive with lifelong immunity and the weak shall perish from the earth. We must have to face the terrible reality. By the way the answer to the math problem is over 4 million. Our 2018 population was 327 million. But almost 90% infected will survive. We just have to hit the beach under a hail of gunfire and some won't make it. Our country is at stake.
You are overlooking the fact that if they all get sick at once and overwhelm the hospitals the death toll will be orders.of magnitude greater.

This Coronavirus will go on forever if we just sit in place. There is no cure and we can't wait 2 years (best estimate of coming up with one)under siege while our nation dies as a whole. I am afraid we will just have to get back out in the world and take our lumps. The strong will survive with lifelong immunity and the weak shall perish from the earth. We must have to face the terrible reality. By the way the answer to the math problem is over 4 million. Our 2018 population was 327 million. But almost 90% infected will survive. We just have to hit the beach under a hail of gunfire and some won't make it. Our country is at stake.

What is 1.5% of 327.2 Million? Too Many!!!!!

What is 1.5% of Democrats? Not enough!
So, we can count on you to pass up your chance at a respirator if it comes down to that?

You gotta love how "pro-lifers" throw their pro-life schtick out the door when money is involved.

"Screw Granny and Grandpa! Let em die! Cash is King!"

I never believe anyone who says their pro-life because those same folks believe the same shit as the OP:

Life is worthless. People are expendable. Money rules all.

Last edited:
What is 1.5% of 327.2 Million?
0.01.5 X 32.2 = 4.908 million

and your point is--?
:)-
A boom in the funeral industry?

Actually, its a sad time to die as the funeral homes aren't having viewings and the churches aren't having funeral masses due to the quarantine situation. They are just planting people, no embalming , no flowers,no nice caskets, they are just shoving people into a hole and filling it up.

Bottom line is that there are WAY more cases in the US then indicated by the current numbers, and I mean WAY WAY more. People were carrying on with their normal lives going about normal business just a few weeks ago completely oblivious to the fact that they were in danger of contracting/spreading the disease and that’s exactly what happened it spread high and low on a major scale. Just my opinion. Hope I’m wrong

nice analogy. that's right, storming that beach at normandy, the generals knew there'd be fatalities. yet they did it. why? because you can't win a war trying to save lives vs fighting.

It's moving faster than we stop it with remedies. Like a reaper it will cut a swath through our people and there is nothing we or political leaders can do about it. I am in a state with fasting growing infection in the world. It has only just begun. Wait until this thing hits as hard in Iowa, Missouri , Nebraska, Kansas, the Dakota's. Nothing will stop this shit. Get your life in order and make peace with God before you go.

nice analogy. that's right, storming that beach at normandy, the generals knew there'd be fatalities. yet they did it. why? because you can't win a war trying to save lives vs fighting.
100% correct!

So, we can count on you to pass up your chance at a respirator if it comes down to that?
I'm 70 years old and if I get sick I will just stay at home until I am dead. :)-
it's what we do, right? would you want the world to end because someone wanted to protect you, or fight for those like our military does for the future of the country? only losers like leftist surrender to an enemy because they don't want to fight.

You are overlooking the fact that if they all get sick at once and overwhelm the hospitals the death toll will be orders.of magnitude greater.
It's moving faster than we can stop it. Hospitals are already running out of space and equipment. The final battle is to just go about life as normal and take our casaulties.

I'm 70 years old and if I get sick I will just stay at home until I am dead. :)-
it's what we do, right? would you want the world to end because someone wanted to protect you, or fight for those like our military does for the future of the country? only losers like leftist surrender to an enemy because they don't want to fight.
In the end...victory will be ours!

I bet the left in here spit at that flag.

It is, but you can thank your Chinese friends.

What is 1.5% of Democrats? Not enough!
Yes. I have lived a full life. I stand in good with the Lord.

I bet the left in here spit at that flag.

No. They would burn it.

Forum List

Back