What is 1.5% of 327.2 Million?

So, we can count on you to pass up your chance at a respirator if it comes down to that?
I'm 70 years old and if I get sick I will just stay at home until I am dead. :)-
it's what we do, right? would you want the world to end because someone wanted to protect you, or fight for those like our military does for the future of the country? only losers like leftist surrender to an enemy because they don't want to fight.
In the end...victory will be ours!

I bet the left in here spit at that flag.

No. They would burn it.

I'm a leftist, and yet somehow I've never burned a flag in my life.

This Coronavirus will go on forever if we just sit in place. There is no cure and we can't wait 2 years (best estimate of coming up with one)under siege while our nation dies as a whole. I am afraid we will just have to get back out in the world and take our lumps. The strong will survive with lifelong immunity and the weak shall perish from the earth. We must have to face the terrible reality. By the way the answer to the math problem is over 4 million. Our 2018 population was 327 million. But almost 90% infected will survive. We just have to hit the beach under a hail of gunfire and some won't make it. Our country is at stake.

Pestilence/plague was foretold by Jesus for the last days - see Luke chapter 21, Mark 13; Matthew 24. and the 4 (or 5?) horsemen of the apocalypse/Revelation. But there is good news that we (Jehovah's Witnesses) are preaching as foretold in Matthew 24:14.

That being said, the Spanish Influenza had a death rate of about 1.5% and spread to all but the tiny island of St. Helena killing 20 million people in 4 months.

Note that if 1.5% died, 98.5% survived - you might want to check the math!

And all thanks to the Chinese filthy live animal markets !
I do agree with you on this one. The animal markets in China are bad for many, many reasons. And that's probably where the coronavirus originated.

Another theory is from bats - see:

:

And the reason is likely the destruction of earth's environment. Note that Revelation 11:18 indicates our Creator will destroy those destroying the earth.

The above CNN report not only shows the human destruction of habitat is likely the underlying cause, but much worse: Our bodies develop fever to kill viruses, but bats which carry a similar strain of corona virus develop high temperatures twice a day, so this virus will survive fever.

Bottom line - fever may not help much in this pandemic.

This Coronavirus will go on forever if we just sit in place. There is no cure and we can't wait 2 years (best estimate of coming up with one)under siege while our nation dies as a whole. I am afraid we will just have to get back out in the world and take our lumps. The strong will survive with lifelong immunity and the weak shall perish from the earth. We must have to face the terrible reality. By the way the answer to the math problem is over 4 million. Our 2018 population was 327 million. But almost 90% infected will survive. We just have to hit the beach under a hail of gunfire and some won't make it. Our country is at stake.
It's the end of the world, I tell yah.

There is no reason at all to think that 1.35% of the American people are going to be clipped by this. First of all, that 1.35% is a fake statistic. Most CV cases are totally uncounted, totally under the radar. The numerator, the number of dead, that is pretty well known. I suppose a few cases might have slipped through uncounted and attributed to something else, but not many with the big public health push.

But the denominator is totally unknown. Many people weren't sick enough to visit a doctor. Some who were sick enough were sent home with compassionate /palliative Rx's , as there is no known cure and no real reason to confirm a precise diagnosis.

Simpler way to say this since December 1st 2019 the virus was spreading internationally until the U.S. confirmed case, so how many people were infected before the first case that were diagnosed with the flu or bad cold?

Many will dispute this theory and will want the higher percentage of deaths because if you can prove millions of Americans and people of the World were infected already then the percentage that died from the virus is lower... Not the total number but the percentage points would be lower...

Still there are many in my opinion that will want the number to be higher so they can use it in the upcoming election this November...

There is no reason at all to think that 1.35% of the American people are going to be clipped by this. First of all, that 1.35% is a fake statistic. Most CV cases are totally uncounted, totally under the radar. The numerator, the number of dead, that is pretty well known. I suppose a few cases might have slipped through uncounted and attributed to something else, but not many with the big public health push.

But the denominator is totally unknown. Many people weren't sick enough to visit a doctor. Some who were sick enough were sent home with compassionate /palliative Rx's , as there is no known cure and no real reason to confirm a precise diagnosis.

Simpler way to say this since December 1st 2019 the virus was spreading internationally until the U.S. confirmed case, so how many people were infected before the first case that were diagnosed with the flu or bad cold?

Many will dispute this theory and will want the higher percentage of deaths because if you can prove millions of Americans and people of the World were infected already then the percentage that died from the virus is lower... Not the total number but the percentage points would be lower...

Still there are many in my opinion that will want the number to be higher so they can use it in the upcoming election this November...
and the irony there huh? you got a brain?

You are overlooking the fact that if they all get sick at once and overwhelm the hospitals the death toll will be orders.of magnitude greater.
It's moving faster than we can stop it. Hospitals are already running out of space and equipment. The final battle is to just go about life as normal and take our casaulties.
No, idiot. The idea of quarantine is to prevent too many people from getting sick AT THE SAME TIME. Because if that happens, people will die who could have lived because there won't be enough equipment, staff, medicine, to go around.
it isn't any different statistically than people out in public. we're ten days in now and numbers continue to climb. not down. so really, this isn't working. When people get the flu, they get the flu.

Apparently the premier expert for panic has revised his estimates downward
How long will this disgraceful harm America hoax last? I say by Monday we reverse course but the frightened millions of safe spacers(already hiding from the real world) won’t want to come out of their bogus cocoons.

I have a better idea. You, Trump and Britt Hume go back out and take you lumps. Donny can even go back to shaking hands, for all I care. 4,000,000 dead people (you predict) is a lot of dead people. I'll keep drawing and spending my retirements, stimulating the economy as I see fit, taking precautions and living the life I deserve for my lifelong hard work and fiscal conservatism. We need to listen to the science and medical experts now and pick up the pieces for your portfolio later.
That's exactly what I'm using...the scientific data on the death rate. What are you going to do, sit in the living room for the rest of your life? You just have to roll the dice and get on with life. If God wants to take us home that's on his terms and science won't do shit about it. I know I sound like a bad guy but reality is what it is.
It’s not 1.5% of the population
Wrong and fake

There is one way you can help yourself; if you feel a need to cough because you feel something in your lungs but resist the urge to cough you are making a big mistake. The cough is an effort to remove a mucus buildup in your lungs. You should cough deeply. You will feel something in your lungs as you cough. This is a mucus buildup in your lungs that you should remove by taking deep, heavy coughs, you will feel the mucus in your lungs being expelled. Continue the deep coughing until you feel you have expelled the mucus. Repeat this whenever you have the urge to do so.

Just a suggestion

:)-

1.5% is about the death rate for the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic which killed 20 million earth-wide in four months. It is also about the average death rate for those tested for the current pandemic.

This is confirmation that we are in the last days:

Luke 21:10, 11 - New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition) 10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation,+ and kingdom against kingdom.+ 11 There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences;+ and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs.

Revelation 6:8 (NWSTY)
8 And I saw, and look! a pale horse, and the one seated on it had the name Death. And the Grave* was closely following him. And authority was given them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with a long sword and with food shortage+ and with deadly plague and by the wild beasts of the earth.

But Jesus also foretold the good news of God's Kingdom would be preached in these last days - do any of you know what that good news is? See Matthew 24:14; 6:9,10

You assume everyone in the country will get the bug ?

Damn......Conservatives are such pricks
I'm speaking in real terms. We need to admit this thing has us beaten and just go on with our lives.
Trump said we are at 15 cases -- and that will be down to zero in the very short future........by April this will all magically go away...

You sound like one of those cut and run dems -- running from the enemy on the battlefield and conceding defeat....why do you hate America?

Forum List

Back